Israel Or Palestine Which Side You On?

genie

Dont care either way to be honest

I've noticed that sentiment alot here on this forum among 'Sikhs'.

But why ?

I'm intrigued because when our history books tell us about Apartheid I always wondered how much better the world would be if we Sikhs had power during those South African times. I always felt how Sikhs would have made a stand.

Even non-Sikhs question how their fathers and grandfathers lived happily through a life in which apartheid in South Africa occurred without taking a stand. But, if history teaches us just one thing it is the fact that history teaches us nothing at all.

So how will our children and our children's children judge us ?

They'll ask you why you were silent when a group of people, simply because of their ethnicity, were herded into a tiny strip of land, blockaded and seiged so that no one in the world could do business with them.......you took their WATER away from them and then sold it back to them at a price (which they couldn't afford anyway because they were blockaded and seiged)....(google not only Gaza'a water crisis but also how Isreal's water company is stealing it).....you built a giant 'Berlin' wall to keep them from entering and earning a living (bearing in mind they were seiged and blockaded)........In desperation, and in common sense, they threw whatever they had at their disposal at you. What they actualy threw at you were 20 and 30 year old used rockets without any warheads but whether or not they had warheads didn't matter anyway because the Americans had paid for a Trillion dollar shield to stop these non-lethal sub-standard rockets landing anyway.

They (your children and your children's children) will ask why you were silent when the apartheid regime used those non-existent rockets as an excuse to blatantly and cold-boodedly massaacre 2000 civilians including children.

The history books tell it. And they tell it so well.

When this middle east conflict is over the history books will tell it. And they will tell it so well. If you wish to be able to look your grandchildren in the eye with any moral and ethical authority I suggest you change your way of thinking right now.

They will ask you why you 'didn't care'.

WLS

I wonder how our children would feel about this Islamic appeasement in the decades to come.

The problem with us Sikhs (at least most of us) is that we do have an instinctive understanding of the muslim psyche and we instinctively understand that the Israel-Palestine is not really a land issue, it is really a Islamic supremacist issue.

What do you think will happen if there is a two state solution, do you really think it will end there?

If we Sikhs are showing indifference here, at least we are being consistent because there are plenty of genocides hapoening in Iraq, Syria,there was a massive genocide in Rwanda, Darfur, we kept out out of it.

All the people who are wailing about Gaza are very selective about their outrage, because they have not shown any outrage of any other genicides that have taken place.

Basically abrahmics are nutters. The sooner we convert the lot of them to Sikhi or other eastern faiths the less likely they will go to war over silly things like they are the "chosen people" and thus have to fight their enemies until "judgement day"

These christian, jewish and muslim morons will never want peace and co-exist especially the Muslims and Jews unless their kids are brainwashed with other ideologies.

Anyways Sikhs should fully support palestians as fellow human beings it is the victim of israeli zionist barbarism but shouldn't support any islamist cause we should make that very clear

I've noticed that sentiment alot here on this forum among 'Sikhs'.

But why ?

I'm intrigued because when our history books tell us about Apartheid I always wondered how much better the world would be if we Sikhs had power during those South African times. I always felt how Sikhs would have made a stand.

Even non-Sikhs question how their fathers and grandfathers lived happily through a life in which apartheid in South Africa occurred without taking a stand. But, if history teaches us just one thing it is the fact that history teaches us nothing at all.

They'll ask you why you were silent when a group of people, simply because of their ethnicity, were herded into a tiny strip of land, blockaded and seiged so that no one in the world could do business with them.......you took their WATER away from them and then sold it back to them at a price (which they couldn't afford anyway because they were blockaded and seiged)....(google not only Gaza'a water crisis but also how Isreal's water company is stealing it).....you built a giant 'Berlin' wall to keep them from entering and earning a living (bearing in mind they were seiged and blockaded)........In desperation, and in common sense, they threw whatever they had at their disposal at you. What they actualy threw at you were 20 and 30 year old used rockets without any warheads but whether or not they had warheads didn't matter anyway because the Americans had paid for a Trillion dollar shield to stop these non-lethal sub-standard rockets landing anyway.

They (your children and your children's children) will ask why you were silent when the apartheid regime used those non-existent rockets as an excuse to blatantly and cold-boodedly massaacre 2000 civilians including children.

The history books tell it. And they tell it so well.

When this middle east conflict is over the history books will tell it. And they will tell it so well. If you wish to be able to look your grandchildren in the eye with any moral and ethical authority I suggest you change your way of thinking right now.

What a drama queen!

If any Sikh kids ask me in the future, I will tell them straight, that I was too busy trying to help correct the problems in our OWN panth to be be worrying about war-mongerers attacking other countries and then getting a tough reply. I would not need to justify myself to them either.

If they are going to judge us on anything, it will be on how (if it happens) we let Sikh down so much and possibly how we let our Sikh heritage in Pakistan turn to dust. Not about paletsinains fighting isrealis.

I will tell them, I wasn't silent, I just didn't have time for peopel who threaten other peoples lives by continously firing explosives at them.

you can keep this ethical and moral authority thanks. I will be abler to (assuming im still alive) be able to look at them with absolutely no regret, about this middle east rubbish.

Better still, hopefully they wont turn out like you, and focus on issues then concurrent in the Sikh Panth. I would really hate it, if my grandkids were running around on some "palestinians are victims" tip, if the SIkh Panth was besieged with problems in their generation, as it is now.