Israel Or Palestine Which Side You On?

genie

In irony personified, there have been public rallies across British cities these last 2 weeks in support of the Palestinians. In each city, those rallies have been met by counter demonstrations by the extreme right wing facist group the British National Party. These facists come out in support of Isreal. Their greatest ideological hero is also Hitler. When Jews start having Hitler fans as their 'friends' you know something's morally wrong.

The BNP see islam as the biggest threat to europe in todays times, as hitler saw european jewry as the biggest threat to europe in his times. The BNP don't care who is fighting islam as long as someone is. This bnp support of israel has its foundations in opposition to islam and nothing more. for someone who calls himself "educated" you've really got me wondering.

You're funny Chatanga. Not too clever. But funny nonetheless.

Thanks!

The jist of my previous message, if I have to spell it out to you, is that normal everyday Jews need to question how far to the right they have swung to have Hitler lovin' facists as fans. That in itself, should be enough to make them sit and think about what they're doing. Hence, the 'irony' I talked about.

I think on all probability that israeli jews dont even know, and most certainly don't care whether they are supported in their actions by the bnp. Even if they were aware, the cause of their "support" would be easily identifiable.

West London Singh. Do you understand what Muhammad’s Islam did to the Jews (History)? Do you understand, Hamas is not fighting for freedom of their land. Do you also know, people that represent Hamas are the same people who collaborated with Hitler in World war 2.

Hamas want to destroy all Jews on earth. After Jews are gone then they will start on people like you and I. Hamas are not a political body, which wants freedom. They are using their own people as human shields. When the rockets are fired from Gaza, why are the rockets always fired from schools and Hospitals?

I condemn the innocent killing but you answer me this, if you were having rockets fired on your house night and day would you just sit back and take it?