New Baba In Punjab

I'm sure I speak for many on this forum who read such threads when I say, and please pardon the profanity (but it is needed to emphasize the point in this case), but who gives a !"£$?!!

Murakhs come and go, but the greatest fools are their followers.

Dhan Dhan Kalgidhar de Shere.

HAHAHA! on a realistic note its actually worrying! what are they doing! that child is cute! he should be in school though! he actually doesn't look like he knows what's happening/taking place!

there was a period in india where the gurus, muslim sufi saints and hindu bhagats were all delivering the same message up and down the country that too with a huge following, today, how can people fall so low like the ones in this video and follow all this etc where did it go all wrong!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k87wgGPE18

its the kid baba driving listening to babu mann

HAHAHA! on a realistic note its actually worrying! what are they doing! that child is cute! he should be in school though! he actually doesn't look like he knows what's happening/taking place!

there was a period in india where the gurus, muslim sufi saints and hindu bhagats were all delivering the same message up and down the country that too with a huge following, today, how can people fall so low like the ones in this video and follow all this etc where did it go all wrong!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k87wgGPE18

its the kid baba driving listening to babu mann

he looks like a Rastafarian! hahaha.... just needs a Jamaican beanie and hes good to go

how ironic! the baba promoting smoking has put cigarettes into an apple and has a playground whistle in his neck! LOL

did you notice the toys around him on the bed LOL hahha

he looks like a Rastafarian! hahaha.... just needs a Jamaican beanie and hes good to go

Not relevant I know but its actually the Rastafarians who have modelled themselves on Hindu sadhus. The long thick dreads had been totally unheardd of among African and Afro-Carribean people until the mass arrival of Hindu indentured labourers into Jamaica and other West Indian islands in the 1800's. Among them were those with the sadhu appearance, i.e with long matted unkempt hair and smoking copious amounts of ganga. The rastafarian movement adopted the sadhu style also adopted the hindi name for the drug, i.e ganga.

But going back to the topic, the kid is just a kid. He's probably as amazed as we are that adults in Punjab can be so unbelievably stupid. They are so stupid their level of stupidity has stopped surprising me anymore.

wow that's what you took from that ? These idiots are letting a seven year old drive on public roads endangering other innocent people ...jeh tractor car chaloun nal banda BABA ban janda ta phir mere sare pind'ch BABEY de nal bhareya , mere patejey sare chotey umar'ch pio da tractor chalouda se te khetan kam kareda se ...eh koi navin chij nahin a, eh koi pujneek chij nahin .

Not relevant I know but its actually the Rastafarians who have modelled themselves on Hindu sadhus. The long thick dreads had been totally unheardd of among African and Afro-Carribean people until the mass arrival of Hindu indentured labourers into Jamaica and other West Indian islands in the 1800's. Among them were those with the sadhu appearance, i.e with long matted unkempt hair and smoking copious amounts of ganga. The rastafarian movement adopted the sadhu style also adopted the hindi name for the drug, i.e ganga.

But going back to the topic, the kid is just a kid. He's probably as amazed as we are that adults in Punjab can be so unbelievably stupid. They are so stupid their level of stupidity has stopped surprising me anymore.

Adults in Punjab need a "physical guru" with supposedly supernatural powers to fix all their life problems when they don't recognize GGS as how valuable it is for us as Sikhs..... Many elders are illiterate and end up trying to find a dera that suits them the best and with the youth issues in Punjab it can only get worse. I hope those kind of idiotic punjabis don't try to come to the West with that mentality or else it will spread like a disease.......

wow that's what you took from that ? These idiots are letting a seven year old drive on public roads endangering other innocent people ...jeh tractor car chaloun nal banda BABA ban janda ta phir mere sare pind'ch BABEY de nal bhareya , mere patejey sare chotey umar'ch pio da tractor chalouda se te khetan kam kareda se ...eh koi navin chij nahin a, eh koi pujneek chij nahin .

Sorry, it is true that he is prone to kill someone on the road because driving in India is 10x more dangerous than in the West especially if your 7 yr old.