Response To Rumours/criticisms Of Terapanthvasse

1ManArmy

^ Veer ji I don't think anyone should be banned froma Gurdwara who are we to stand in the way of someone and their Guru

When Ram Rai did beadbi he was banned he was told to get lost. Alcohol and drugs are banned. So should those who continuosly use Gurdwaras as a punjabi community center especially freshies trying to get a political grip of Gurdwaras on the pretex of being sevadaars. Yet they continously use drugs, alochol consume meat tobacco and bring prostitutes to their dirty flats where they live and are used as goondeh by the committee's. They hate british born Sikhs and need to be kept in check. Yes if they are genuine and come into sikhi then thats fine. Not all are bad i will say that but majority are, they are having an impact on the resources of Gurdwaras. A watchful eye needs to be kept on them I WARN YOU ALL NOW

Tividale Gurdwara only one where proper Taksali maryada is undertaken and all shaheeds are celebrated. Santhia, Kirtan classes, mma, female self defence, Dasam bani jaaps.....you name it. Never will you see chairs in darbar sahib or tables in langar hall. So the person who belittled the efforts of these people previously in this thread, please don't.

Full time employees. Is this a business? I know lots of guru ghars are registered as limited companies. Religion should be promoted by volunteers and that too intelligent professionals. Not anyone ....who is not skilled and couldn't find a decent job starts working for a guru ghar.

Lots of Biharis who came to work in Punjab turned full time guru ghar employees as they saw an easy income.

What we actually need is full time employed/career sevadaars and parcharaks. Look at soho road Gurdwara, all run excellently under the seva of mahapursh Bhai Sahib Mohinder Singh.

This is one point that I have accepted, first I wa against it, but it seems to me in the future, that with the lack of sangat, gurdwaras will be harder to run, so either there will be closing of gurdwaras, granthies doubling as parbandhaks, or people working there on salaries.

This is one point that I have accepted, first I wa against it, but it seems to me in the future, that with the lack of sangat, gurdwaras will be harder to run, so either there will be closing of gurdwaras, granthies doubling as parbandhaks, or people working there on salaries.

shouldn't this be all free with no money involved? who volunteers and who does sewa free of cost? and who doesn't want to make a living out of this?

otherwise we have already seen which direction all this is going to. golaks with locks, managements figting, people not ready to leave their prestigious committee seats.......even the dumbest creature on planet earth can tell you that this is not what sewa or religion is. why turn a blind eye to all this?

respected elders and young people should come together. the question will be "who wants to take sewa of the electricity bill or repairing the toilets etc?" NOT "who wants to be the president? or chairman? or secretary? THEN we will see whether the old committee heads or people who shout all the time would come forward or not.

shouldn't this be all free with no money involved? who volunteers and who does sewa free of cost? and who doesn't want to make a living out of this?

otherwise we have already seen which direction all this is going to. golaks with locks, managements figting, people not ready to leave their prestigious committee seats.......even the dumbest creature on planet earth can tell you that this is not what sewa or religion is. why turn a blind eye to all this?

respected elders and young people should come together. the question will be "who wants to take sewa of the electricity bill or repairing the toilets etc?" NOT "who wants to be the president? or chairman? or secretary? THEN we will see whether the old committee heads or people who shout all the time would come forward or not.

Nothing is free...the golak is supposed to be used for this work unfortunately the committee start thinking that money and property is theirs ... I've heard too many stories about members clearing our bank accounts , selling property and pocketing the money... that's why we need TPV type initiatives

Nobody would put their hand up unless... they have their names acknowledged somehow, plus it makes people feel if they did do something somehow Guru Ghar is theirs. I vote for ALL donations being labelled GUPT as the first order of business, and the next to refuse to list out donations , whether of time, money , or effort Guru ji is Antarjami he knows so that should be Good enough for a Sikh. jaroor Haumai no patte paune?