Are Uk Nihungs Now Fighting Against Non-Sikh Interests?

genie

On a side note: Guruvah veer ji have used similar to express its rightly disguist on this following video as well:

For the record :cool2:

I used the word Taleban not coined the term K-h-a-l-i-b-a-n.....which is generously being used by yourself :nono: and also your dear friend Kamalroop & his associates.

There is a difference in me condemning senseless violence and you painting all Khalistanis with the SAME brush :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

I used the word Taleban not coined the term K-h-a-l-i-b-a-n.....which is generously being used by yourself :nono: and also your dear friend Kamalroop & his associates.

There is a difference in me condemning senseless violence and you painting all Khalistanis with the SAME brush :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

veer ji ,

I think that you didn't really think it through anyhow ...taliban have killed schoolchildren and school teachers, beaten family's menfolk to death for perceived collabaration, which in reality means non=cooperation to their edicts . Forcing girls of very young ages to get married to them and then beating and abusing them . They destroy hospitals deny healthcare to the womenfolk, imprison women in the house, forbid them from leaving the house with out a man accompanying them . all this and more besides none of the agnalis have done that I think , true they have overly punished wrong doing by youths and others but i have the belief that simply talking to the agnalis taksal guys and getting them to talk more hit less can solve the problem . Labelling the same as those scummy individuals who make human life impossible for many is not productive or wise.

If the Indian High Commission has any sense at all it should pay N30SINGH some decent living expenses.

The man has consistently done such a fine job of representing the Indian government's point of view on this Sikh forum I don't think it fair that his undying loyalty goes unrewarded.

Come on Indian Government...pay the man his dues.

veer ji ,

I think that you didn't really think it through anyhow ...taliban have killed schoolchildren and school teachers, beaten family's menfolk to death for perceived collabaration, which in reality means non=cooperation to their edicts . Forcing girls of very young ages to get married to them and then beating and abusing them . They destroy hospitals deny healthcare to the womenfolk, imprison women in the house, forbid them from leaving the house with out a man accompanying them . all this and more besides none of the agnalis have done that I think , true they have overly punished wrong doing by youths and others but i have the belief that simply talking to the agnalis taksal guys and getting them to talk more hit less can solve the problem . Labelling the same as those scummy individuals who make human life impossible for many is not productive or wise.

Senseless violence by Ajnalis have and will damage the reputation of the panth in the short & long term. Just because the media hasnt picked it up YET, doesn't mean it wont be used to D-E-M-O-N-I-Z-E Sikhs and the Panth in general.

Their style of public beating very much resembles public flogging which is done by Taleban publicly as per Sharia .There are plenty of videos online showing them doing it and I dont see the need to post it here because Kids also read this forum.

Neither does it portray the behavior of Guru Sahib's Khalsa.

If someone questions, counter them..

If someone slanders gurmat, debate them..

Beating people to humiliate, intimidate and instill fear in them ...is not what GURMUKHS do.

You are taking the thread off-topic.

N30 is using a post I made in the PAST to make me look like I am aligned to him.(he is manipulative :tease: incase you haven't figured) When I am not in the first place.

Back to the word KHALIBAN....

I have never painted all khalistanis with the same brush, thats an laughable accusations against me the reason i say this - because i myself a khalistani as well, khalistani based on gurmat ideals not reformist hostile violent one... i have said this in a past in fact so much i advised all the fellow our khalistani to get together their brain get their act together in other words- bring out actual rough draft khalistan constitution so people can take us seriously because at this point we are laughing stock. Is rough draft of khalistan constitution is too much ask from our leaders? May be 30 years down the road you may be thanking me for forewarning to sikh youths don't let your leaders to shaft you around, hold these people who do empty rhetoric of khalistan -accountable, ask them tough questions ask them to provide frame work instead of letting them finger youths all day long. Learn from outsider political mps how gracefully and respectfully they debate an certain bill or provisioning or constitution, how they do awareness campaign. What do we got? Even rough draft constitutions of khalistan written anonymously will be breath of fresh air at this point.

Read this for my support of khalistan and my calls for rough draft of khalistan constitutions from our leaders:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/74207-khalsa-raj-vs-khalistan-good-article/

If the Indian High Commission has any sense at all it should pay N30SINGH some decent living expenses.

The man has consistently done such a fine job of representing the Indian government's point of view on this Sikh forum I don't think it fair that his undying loyalty goes unrewarded.

Come on Indian Government...pay the man his dues.

Sri guru gobind singh maharaj has blessed with all the little fortune i have. Hope that clarifies, My Dog wouldn't wipe his arse with GOI money let alone me. Hope that clarifies. You may want to question those hard core violent khalistanis who are fingering youths all day long with empty rheotric with not even have rough draft of khalistan constitution ready- up their sleeves and to clarify their position in international stage. It's like GOI purposely want these hot headed idiots to be at international stage to be mockery of themselves, so they can destroy their aim themselves nullify fight among each other like dogs, who cannot even hold decent conversation before accusing others, raising their voice or arms.

Senseless violence by Ajnalis have and will damage the reputation of the panth in the short & long term. Just because the media hasnt picked it up YET, doesn't mean it wont be used to D-E-M-O-N-I-Z-E Sikhs and the Panth in general.

Their style of public beating very much resembles public flogging which is done by Taleban publicly as per Sharia .There are plenty of videos online showing them doing it and I dont see the need to post it here because Kids also read this forum.

Neither does it portray the behavior of Guru Sahib's Khalsa.

If someone questions, counter them..

If someone slanders gurmat, debate them..

Beating people to humiliate, intimidate and instill fear in them ...is not what GURMUKHS do.

I actually totally agree with you are saying. Looks like we are on same page but have some misunderstanding.

you have issues with my labeling of khaliban but your taliban labeling is much more direct I label them for same reasons you label them as talibans and plus i do that so that we can subdue their deliberate uploaded propaganda videos of beating up people which is advertently or inadvertently radicalizing sikh youths, instilling fear mongering in masses by spreading bullying, vilification,demonization, stigmatization, ostracization, violence, intimidation,.

You may want to question those hard core violent khalistanis who are fingering youths all day long with empty rheotric with not even have rough draft of khalistan constitution ready- up their sleeves and to clarify their position in international stage. It's like GOI purposely want these hot headed idiots to be at international stage to be mockery of themselves, so they can destroy their aim themselves nullify fight among each other like dogs, who cannot even hold decent conversation before accusing others, raising their voice or arms.

What 'violent' Khalistanis ?

I see Khalistanis around me every day. They are old bibian. They are schoolkids. They are University students. They are doctors. They are factory workers. They work in the 'city'. They are teachers, They are volunteers doing seva,

'They' are ordinary men and women expressing a basic human right of self-determination. However, unlike the Scottish men and women, the Catalonians, the Waloons in belgium, the Quebecois etc they have to suffer the indignity of their own people, i.e YOU, refusing to respect their views and hear their voices.

Tell me then.....who are the 'extremists'...them or you ?

Who is the one that refuses to respect the other's viewpoint ?

Who is the one that is so intolerant of the other's desire for freedom that he labels them 'khaliban' as a form of ridicule ?

That 'one' is the extremist. That one is you.

Both you and that other one here need to sit down and analyse what kind of damage you cause your own panth by freely using such terms as 'kaliban'

As i said earlier i myself a khalistani as well, totally agree there are many sane harmless peaceful khalistanis out there who are old bibian. They are schoolkids. They are University students. They are doctors. They are factory workers. They work in the 'city'. They are teachers, They are volunteers doing seva,

But there are small portion of extremist element who also happen to be 'khalistani' making loud noises who are violent giving sikhs image- khalistani or not bad name. Do your research, you will find them. I have done mine. If sane peaceful khalistani or sikhs don't rise up speak against their actions, they will become the voice. Do you want small portion of sikhs who using violence intimidation other fear mongering methods to be mainstream voice? I certainly hope not. If we don't do anything, they will certainly become the voice in next 10-20 years.

Here is the akaal takth sahib jathedar ji forewarning rising katarvad(radicalism or extremism) in the panth, causing damage to sikh community fabric: