Are Uk Nihungs Now Fighting Against Non-Sikh Interests?

genie

It's funny that they use terms like Khaliban. I asked a few members here what Khaliban means and they said it means one who is intolerant of other people's views. But historically, Nihangs have been known to have literally killed those they don't agree with. They have attacked a Shia procession, tried to blow up a historic mosque in Kashmir, tried to decapitate Dayanand Saraswati. Their Khalibani activity is so well known that Nihang jokes have been created on this matter. One should just see what Nihang Bali Singh's Khalibani views are about Nirmala and Udasin Sikhs. So it's extreeeeemely hypocritical of them to call some one else a Khaliban when they are the original Khalibans as they define this term.

They come up with these childish terms, but Hindus begin to use these very same names in a derogatory way against the Sikhs. I strongly suggest the moderators to please give a warning to any member here on Sikh Sangat if they use these terms. These anti Sikh terms should certainly not be tolerated on this site.

This word was coined by I believe N30Singh who also posts here. Kamalroop of the UK too uses it, which has caught up with his pro-santa singh social circle and is widely being used.

Both have defined it as

Khalistani+Taliban = Khaliban

This word was coined by I believe N30Singh who also posts here. Kamalroop of the UK too uses it, which has caught up with his pro-santa singh social circle and is widely being used.

Both have defined it as

Khalistani+Taliban = Khaliban

I used to think it was Khalistanis too. But they have informed me it means one who is intolerant rather then Khalistani. And Nihangs, Nirmalas, Udasins have outdone anyone in Khalibani activity as they define this term. I am still doing research into the Khalibani activity of Nihangs, Nirmalas and Udasins. The more you dig deeper into it the more you get shocked at their violent Khalibani activity that would probably even make the most hardcore Taliban/ISIS terrorists cringe in fear.

I used to think it was Khalistanis too. But they have informed me it means one who is intolerant rather then Khalistani. And Nihangs, Nirmalas, Udasins have outdone anyone in Khalibani activity as they define this term. I am still doing research into the Khalibani activity of Nihangs, Nirmalas and Udasins. The more you dig deeper into it the more you get shocked at their violent Khalibani activity that would probably even make the most hardcore Taliban/ISIS terrorists cringe in fear.

How about actually saying what you mean instead of being cowards and start name-calling hoping that others will insinuate some harsher meaning from it .... if the act is not in line with Guru ji rehit i.e. warnings given three times then the sword can be lifted . However if Guru ji di beadbhi hova or Maa bhain di izzat di sawal then straight to action mode . Nirmalas may have been infiltrated by RSS agents same anywhere in the panth just look to rehit of guru and Bachan of Gurbani and you will be able to say this is NOT Sikhi . Khalbani term should be boycotted by all forums where sikhs speak as it has not any relation to Gursikhs..

How about actually saying what you mean instead of being cowards and start name-calling hoping that others will insinuate some harsher meaning from it .... if the act is not in line with Guru ji rehit i.e. warnings given three times then the sword can be lifted . However if Guru ji di beadbhi hova or Maa bhain di izzat di sawal then straight to action mode . Nirmalas may have been infiltrated by RSS agents same anywhere in the panth just look to rehit of guru and Bachan of Gurbani and you will be able to say this is NOT Sikhi . Khalbani term should be boycotted by all forums where sikhs speak as it has not any relation to Gursikhs..

I agree about Khaliban term being banned on this forum. But the point I'm making is, the people who use the term Khaliban for Panthic Sikhs of today who they say are intolerant just because they don't tolerate Beadbi and Besti of Guru Granth and Guru Panth, but when the same has been done by Nihangs, Nirmalas and Udasins who took this Khaliban behavior to the next level that even modern Panthic Singhs cannot even touch, then they should not use terms like Khaliban. In fact name calling of any kind should not be allowed on Sikh Sangat because it ruins the brotherly atmosphere of this site.

I agree about Khaliban term being banned on this forum. But the point I'm making is, the people who use the term Khaliban for Panthic Sikhs of today who they say are intolerant just because they don't tolerate Beadbi and Besti of Guru Granth and Guru Panth, but when the same has been done by Nihangs, Nirmalas and Udasins who took this Khaliban behavior to the next level that even modern Panthic Singhs cannot even touch, then they should not use terms like Khaliban. In fact name calling of any kind should not be allowed on Sikh Sangat because it ruins the brotherly atmosphere of this site.

I know brother they want us to lie down and die quietly while they steal from us , tell us our Gurus were the lowest criminals thats why they died , they want steal our children's futures and self-confidence ... the English knew that Dasam Granth is were our strength lies thats why they tried to reduce our nitnem from 5 to two to create kinthu pranthu over Dasam Granths legitimacy... and we are still fool enough to fall for all that .

My wish is that EVERY gurudwara worldwide start putting jor onto Dasam bani , doing Jaap sahib japs , Chaupai japs, even Chandi di // japs, camps to teach/ do katha

vichar on Dasam Bani. We need fauladi sikhs to become Khalsa ...

Just for the record guys, I didn't invented this 'khaliban' term. However I do support the usage of term in violent bullying extremist cases where there is a strong evidence of sikhs regardless (from all walks of life) using violence, intimidation, online verbal threats, fascist bullying behaviour to demonize, oppress the public other sikhs- weak,minority) who does not agree with their approach, ideology or have difference of opinions with them.
Personally, I would use this word sensibly/responsibly as it could reverse demonize sikhs as whole. I am well aware of ramifications of any such term can easily fall into stereotypes ie- n word in black community among others.
Rest assured I would personally use this term at rare exceptional circumstances where I (my Sikh conscience) clearly feel if others (be it any view including those who i don't agree with- I may not follow your approach but i will defend your right to express it or practise- sri guru tegh bahudar sidhant) are being opressed/demonized/villified/bullied just for having airing different views/opnions by others. I would use this term in course of defending weak from those oppressed, villify demonize others.
As a Sikh and as a parent, i have moral responsiblity to ensure youths are not swaying into fanaticism rather following gurmat balanced sidhant- Bhai kahun ko deit nehn Nehn bhai manat aan ||
I am here to stick to this gursikhi asool- Bhai kahun ko deit nehn Nehn bhai manat aan, will try various awareness campaign methods to discourage youths falling into fascism and to raise awareness to adapt Gursikhi principles - Bhai kahun ko deit nehn Nehn bhai manat aan instead of bullying, vilification,demonization, stigmatization, ostracization, violence, intimidation fear mongering approach used by other communities.
On a side note: Guruvah veer ji have used similar to express its rightly disguist on this following video as well:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/74926-todays-khalsa/?p=611795

These radicalized vigilante ajnala talebans are seriously doing very damaging actions to the panth's reputation....just the other day I say an ajnali showing how great "sewa" they are doing beating up people on his FB account.

have preview of the account here:

https://www.facebook...540978236007298

If this isnt addressed soon, global media is going to portray Sikhs like how they portray deranged radicalized Muslims!

Just for the record guys, I didn't invented this 'khaliban' term. However I do support the usage of term in violent bullying extremist cases where there is a strong evidence of sikhs regardless (from all walks of life) using violence, intimidation, online verbal threats, fascist bullying behaviour to demonize, oppress the public weak,miniroity who does not agree with their idealogy or have difference of opnions with them.
Personally, I would use this word sensibly/responsibly as it could reverse demonize sikhs as whole. I am well aware of ramifications of any such term can easily fall into stereotypes ie- n word in black community among others.
Rest assured I would personally use this term at rare exceptional circumstances where I (my Sikh conscience) clearly feel if other (be it any view including those who i don't agree with- I may not follow your approach but i will defend your right to express it or practise- sri guru tegh bahudar sidhant) are being opressed/demonized/villified/bullied just for having airing different views/opnions by others.
As a Sikh and as a parent, i have moral responsiblity to ensure youths are not swaying into fanaticism rather following gurmat balanced sidhant- Bhai kahun ko deit nehn Nehn bhai manat aan ||
I am here to stick to this gursikhi asool- Bhai kahun ko deit nehn Nehn bhai manat aan, will try various awareness campaign methods to raise awareness to adapt - Bhai kahun ko deit nehn Nehn bhai manat aan instead of bullying, villification,demonization, violence, intimidation fear mongering approach used by other communities.
On a side note: Guruvah veer ji have used similiar to express its disguist on this following video as well:
These radicalized vigilante ajnala talebans are seriously doing very damaging actions to the panth's reputation....just the other day I say an ajnali showing how great "sewa" they are doing beating up people on his FB account.
have preview of the account here:
If this isnt addressed soon, global media is going to portray Sikhs like how they portray deranged radicalized Muslims!

don't you think using those terms yourselves is just handing it prepackaged for others to critcise all sikhs ...remember we are all terrorists if we are amritdhari and wear our panj kakars already...thank carefully discuss indiviuals and their actions not banding people under labels .

I don't think so rather sikhs community WILL gain more credibility in the eyes of outsider, that we are pro-active community- we do acknowledge there is hostile faction or issues in the community and trying to take steps to address those issues- vehemently condemning them. Most non sikhs canadians have spoken to subtly accuse us of being affected with denial syndrome, oblivion of issues just like how they accuse muslim community living in denial failing to fix inter community issues.

Regardless who uses these childish terms and for what reason. Admins of this forum are advised to ban the use of terms such as Khaliban as this name calling business has now resulted in it being used by Hindus in a derogatory way against Sikhs who don't toe the Hindutva line.

Fair point regarding risk of hindu extremist using this term, I may not necessarily agree with full ban of this term as one has to look at various context such as condemnation etc why it's used but I understand fully why this term had to be banned from forum by looking at the overall picture.