Law Of Karma

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

recently daas was listeing to a sakhi of sadna kasie from a divan of rare wale santji... he told in sakhi that how when bhagat jee went to slaughter the goat it said to them that from many past life we r doing this to each other ... so every karam we do to someone we have to pay back...

this thing gave me a shanka that if for eg i unintentinally killed a ant by my foot will i be born as a ant and that ant will kill be by its foot? plz help this poor jeev

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

recently daas was listeing to a sakhi of sadna kasie from a divan of rare wale santji... he told in sakhi that how when bhagat jee went to slaughter the goat it said to them that from many past life we r doing this to each other ... so every karam we do to someone we have to pay back...

this thing gave me a shanka that if for eg i unintentinally killed a ant by my foot will i be born as a ant and that ant will kill be by its foot? plz help this poor jeev

This question is explained in great detail in 'Sikha di bhagat mala'. Sri Guru Arjun Dev Ji Maharajh explains it beautifully. A member of this forum, Kulbir Singh, did a English translation of this chapter. If you do a search of this forum, you should be able to find it. It was posted some years ago...

Waheguru...

• 2 months later...