Kissing Others

Guest Harshdip

Guest Harshdip

I am a 14 year old boy and I am a Sikh. I wanted to know if is it bad to kiss strangers? By strangers I mean other non-sikh women that are older than me. I dont have any sexual desires. I just want to kiss them on the lips. Is this wrong? Please reply to this by sending me an email. My email is smoney451@gmx.com

I am a 14 year old boy and I am a Sikh. I wanted to know if is it bad to kiss strangers? By strangers I mean other non-sikh women that are older than me. I dont have any sexual desires. I just want to kiss them on the lips. Is this wrong? Please reply to this by sending me an email. My email is smoney451@gmx.com

Beta,

hormones kabbu'ch karla... you aren't meant to be kissing or doing anything with anyone... just learn about you and do your studies, spend time with your friends but you don't have to be in a rush to get involved with anyone else... you don't know you yet.

These other girls why do you want to kiss them because you think they are different from the sikh girls ? you are using the same twisted arguments that muslim boys do for going after apni bhaina , betiaan 'because we respect our muslim sisters too much' . You need to cool down and refocus ...you are Guru ji's son ..do you think he would approve of all this preoccupation? You are gonna live until your in your nineties there's plenty of time to sort out a life partner ...right now enjoy being fourteen it only happens once in this life.