Curfew Clamped In Saharanpur After Clashes, Arson

JSinghnz

Point is not the Hindu role in this. But what was the majboori of a mob of tens of thousands of Indian Muslims who rioted against Sikhs and this after the way SFJ tried to show good will by fighting for Muslim victims of 2002 Gujarat riots which has nothing to do with us. Then During 2002 riots, Sikhs were sending trucks of food for Muslim riot victims. Sikhs need to keep their nose out of other people's business because Indian Muslims will never appreciate any of these good will gestures. We need to read and learn from history instead of learning from practical expereince when we get Dhokha from the people we help

Agree veer . There should be protest in Malerkotla let the Muslims feel that if you go against Sikhs we will get after you . Hindus organizes march in Malerkotla to protest against the killing of Vidhu jain but we Sikhs dont supported them to please our so called friends but what we get ?

By the way, about 2 weeks ago in Boston we had Sikhs protesting against Israel for killing Palestinians, and few days ago we saw Sikhs start a petition asking President Obama to refuse Modi entry into US as he was responsible for the massacre of 3000 Muslims in Gujarat. I have already seen a number of opinions and videos on Facebook claiming these Saharanpur clashes to be a conspiracy hatched by the Hindutva forces.

Either we are still not aware as to who our real friends and real enemies are, or we fail to categorize who is our worst enemy, i.e. on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst enemy, where would you place Hindus and where would you place Muslims?

Muslims are the biggest enemy no doubt about it and regarding Hindus it depend where are they from no problem with North eastern and South Indians Hindus and no friendship with Punjabi and Haryanvi types Hindus .

I hear what you're saying, but there are times when you have to let them know that our love is not endless. The audacity of the muslims to carry out that attack on the Sikhs in saharanpur is unbelievable. How many muslim jamaats from india and outside have condemned their actions? That is when we know whether there are any good people from amongst them.

We will how many muslims will come out to help Sikhs ? I doubt even one will come .

This is a huge mistake our people have done for the last century. Our people have been trying to make friends with others but in the wrong way by downgrading Sikhi by saying(Lying actually) that "all religions are equal", "the Bhagats were hindu or muslim and not Sikhs". That's why we have plenty of misguided Sikhs doing pooja like Hindus or Namaz like Muslims and even opening their Gurdwaras up to them to perform their non Sikh practices. And still we have not gained their friendship by doing all of this

The biggest mistake our people are doing is by attacking Dasam Bani which over and over repeats the futility of the philosophies of Veds and Katebs and shows the uniqueness and superiority of Khalsa Dharm over all others. By denying Dasam Bani, Sikhs are losing their martial spirit and Anakhi nature

We should organize Dasam Granth akhand paath in Saharanpur to give our Sikhs more bir ras and after that weapons should be distributed among sangat .

We should organize Dasam Granth akhand paath in Saharanpur to give our Sikhs more bir ras and after that weapons should be distributed among sangat .

weapons without training are as good as nothing in the least or can be turned on the unskilled holder at the worst. I think hand to hand drills and martial arts training should be a part of every Gurdwara. But knowing these SGPC giddars they would probably put there big noses in and get our Bhai beta arrested or attacked to keep us down . Time to call in Dal Khalsa to train the youths and men .

weapons without training are as good as nothing in the least or can be turned on the unskilled holder at the worst. I think hand to hand drills and martial arts training should be a part of every Gurdwara. But knowing these SGPC giddars they would probably put there big noses in and get our Bhai beta arrested or attacked to keep us down . Time to call in Dal Khalsa to train the youths and men .

Sorry to say, but Dal Khalsa has acted cowardly and went(without any invitation) to their Masjid and gave them sweets during Eid to show them that the aggression their community showed the small Sikh minority in Saharanpur does not matter to them because Dal Khalsa wants their friendship more than anything.

Here is the link to the sharmnaak act of Dal khalsa, http://www.sikh24.com/2014/07/30/sikhs-visit-jama-masjid-in-amritsar-to-greet-muslims-on-eid/#.U9z48PldXwh

And it's not surprising that Dal Khalsa has done something so cowardly, from where will they get Bir Rass when they have disowned such magnificent Bir Rassi Bani of Dasam Guru Jee.

What Sikhs need is Ajnala Singhs and other Rehitvaan Sikh organisation to spread their Taksals all over UP, MP, Delhi, Rajasthan to increase religiosity among Sikhs because a religiously observant Sikh nation is a strong one until then we will continue being bullied by sometimes the poorbia Hindus and Muslims of UP/Bihar

Sorry to say, but Dal Khalsa has acted cowardly and went(without any invitation) to their Masjid and gave them sweets during Eid to show them that the aggression their community showed the small Sikh minority in Saharanpur does not matter to them because Dal Khalsa wants their friendship more than anything.

Here is the link to the sharmnaak act of Dal khalsa, http://www.sikh24.com/2014/07/30/sikhs-visit-jama-masjid-in-amritsar-to-greet-muslims-on-eid/#.U9z48PldXwh

And it's not surprising that Dal Khalsa has done something so cowardly, from where will they get Bir Rass when they have disowned such magnificent Bir Rassi Bani of Dasam Guru Jee.

What Sikhs need is Ajnala Singhs and other Rehitvaan Sikh organisation to spread their Taksals all over UP, MP, Delhi, Rajasthan to increase religiosity among Sikhs because a religiously observant Sikh nation is a strong one.

Sorry by Dal Khalsa I actually meant Nihangs from Tarna Dal and Buddha Dal 5th Takht in reality ... I don't recognise how the name associated with one has been stolen by choli chuks

Why do we need to bother whether this taksal or that taksal or whatever Sikh organisation to pull their fingers out. The aam janta Sikh needs to organise themselves, what is stopping them setting up their own defence forces.

You are right, it was the local Sikhs who fought back bravely. There is no harm however in having backup.