Kaam A Diff Perspective

Guest deep789

Guest deep789

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh! Hi its the first time im using this forum i usually try and get answers from elsewhere but no luck to my question.

What I wanted to ask was about sex before marriage. I am a bit confused about the concept of kaam is it acceptable or not? obviously the answer seems like a no, but then why does Gurbani say 'dharma artha kama moksha ka data...' meaning God is the giver off all of the mentioned. Also the Guru's all had children.. some had more some had less... I don't understand and please no answers like its ok but after marriage only, because when a Sikh gets married its laavan the paat which is read, i dont know why this is because thats about marriage to Waheguru.

but then I know Gubani also says they are not husband and wife who simply sit together they are husband and wife who have one soul and two bodies, But i believe this applies to us individually and the relation between us and God/ as im assuming we are all the soul brides and this is telling us we have not completed our journey by simply sitting with Waheguru's in Nij Ghar etc, but that we as soul brides need to merge completely into the Shabad while yet alive to become true soul brides. I make this assumptions as Gurbani is a guide for the soul and as the mind is always portrayed as a soul bride and not our body.

So this brings me to the questions is kaam acceptable after or even before marriage, and well if we define between kaam and love thats a different story. because one can easily say the have sex through love and not kaam. but bearing in mind and correct me if im wrong but Guru Sahib's also had children after they took Jyoti jot forward from previous Gurus?

I am not using this as a gateway i am just asking if it is right before marriage or even after marriage. cz someone once said if u are not thinking of God because of a sexual desire or a ice cream cone it dont matter because the love for that moment aint there because of u have left the thought of Waheguru.

BULL CHUK MAAF. please help

Guest torontomalton

Kaam means desire to enjoy the pleasure from Indri. Its a mechanism set up by God to keep the world going. But those who want to reach higher consciousness have to restrain their Indris and do tapas.

As for Guru Jis. They were not human beings. They were God Himself taken the form of a Human. They didnt come , and they didnt go anywhere, they are ever present, just chose to disappear and show themselves to true bhagats. Since they were not humans, example of Kaam or procreation cannot apply to them. They were above this. There is a Sakhi. Someone asked Baba Nand Singh ji about this issue regarding Guru Nanak Dev Ji. As told by Baba Nand SIngh Ji maharaj, Guru Nanak gave 2 laungs to Mata Sulakhni Ji as prashad. Mata ji took that prashad, 2 laungs/cloves, which resulted in two puttars, Baba Sri CHand Ji and Baba LakhmiDas Ji.

So please dont compare human activities to that with the Gurus. Guru JI is Rabb Himself, they can do anything. They dont Kaam to have sons.

Kaam is oke but it is to produce children .. To spread sikhi. Do you want to have children before marriage? Probably not so No. Kaam after marriage only with one partner.

Guest THe ALphA MaLe

Take Kalyug to the next level why don't you?.....

Do what you please, but don't try and twist bani.....

hate it when someone knows they have been a naughty boy/girl, but then can't handle the guilt.

And they then try and justify their actions through some crazy thought out self made justifications.

Mate Mauja Kar, why you on here.. no one is going to tell you what you want to hear (which I bet is that u can have sexual relations with whomever, whenever).

Simply put Sexual relations before marriage are a no go zone, after marriage yes, but only with your married partner. All of the guru's were married when they had kids with their partners.

sex through love or kaam? it don't matter (without some kind of love and lust sex won't happen) its only allowed if your married. Capiche!

Mate how about some advice for ya :

Life A Diff Perspective - No one cares what you get upto in your private life, if you want to change for the better then stop f*#ing Around.

Don't you believe in saving yourself for that special person, the person you will marry, love and respect and have children with one day?

I don't think it is permissible for a sikh to have sex before marriage with anyone unless he/she is married to that person. Don't mistake lust with love,there is a world of difference between the two.

Kaam means desire to enjoy the pleasure from Indri. Its a mechanism set up by God to keep the world going. But those who want to reach higher consciousness have to restrain their Indris and do tapas.

As for Guru Jis. They were not human beings. They were God Himself taken the form of a Human. They didnt come , and they didnt go anywhere, they are ever present, just chose to disappear and show themselves to true bhagats. Since they were not humans, example of Kaam or procreation cannot apply to them. They were above this. There is a Sakhi. Someone asked Baba Nand Singh ji about this issue regarding Guru Nanak Dev Ji. As told by Baba Nand SIngh Ji maharaj, Guru Nanak gave 2 laungs to Mata Sulakhni Ji as prashad. Mata ji took that prashad, 2 laungs/cloves, which resulted in two puttars, Baba Sri CHand Ji and Baba LakhmiDas Ji.

So please dont compare human activities to that with the Gurus. Guru JI is Rabb Himself, they can do anything. They dont Kaam to have sons.

yes thats brilliant info...all puran sant mahapursh aswell when they give a blessing to a woman then she has a child, for example in Mahabharat the Sun God gives the blessing to Kunti Mata and Karan is born....also the sakhi from Suraj Prakash Granth of Guru Nanak Dev Ji going to a world where everyone was righteous and there was gold everywhere, in that world child was born through dib dristee shakti

Kaam is an avgun (bad attribute) it destroys your soul atma and makes the body weak

Sorry it's not dibh dristee its bhog dristee. In Mahabharata rishi vyaas was asked to keep the lineage going and he looked into the eyes of 2 women. King pandav and bidhar were born. The 3rd lady didn't have the nerve to look into rishis eyes thus drithrastra was born blind

Lets not make this a mystery. One engages in sex because its a natural thing to do. We all know it but keep denying. One obeys a biological imperative. The biological imperative is not to guarantee the survival of species, but to experience the oneness which is true nature of you being. Creating new life is what happens when oneness is achieved. As long its it is consensual, free will of individuals its no one else business. But its still an illusion the true relationship is within oneself which is to be sought after per Gurbani. Just my opinion