What Do Gurdev's Words 'aise Aise' Mean?

MokhamSingh Jee,

You wrote "My personal understanding is that Satguru is telling us to meditate on Waheguru,"

Gurdev suggested Jeeo to Jap Raam 'aise aise'.

Please elaborate it. What compelled you to write "Satguru is telling us to meditate on Waheguru."

You extended it "with the depth of conviction adopted by Dhru and Prahladh."

May I request you to explain it. What is the depth of conviction adopted by Dhru and Prahladh?

Further you wrote "'Aise Aise', literally translated means, 'in this way'...."

Please explain it. 'Aise' may mean 'in this way'. Why Gurdev wrote the word 'aise aise', i.e., two times aise aise?

Balbir Singh

MokhamSingh Jee,You wrote "My personal understanding is that Satguru is telling us to meditate on Waheguru,"Gurdev suggested Jeeo to Jap Raam 'aise aise'.Please elaborate it. What compelled you to write "Satguru is telling us to meditate on Waheguru."You extended it "with the depth of conviction adopted by Dhru and Prahladh."May I request you to explain it. What is the depth of conviction adopted by Dhru and Prahladh?Further you wrote "'Aise Aise', literally translated means, 'in this way'...."Please explain it. 'Aise' may mean 'in this way'. Why Gurdev wrote the word 'aise aise', i.e., two times aise aise?Balbir Singh

That is my understanding. Please kindly provide your understanding of Satguru's divine words.

Waheguru...