Baroness Warsi Quits Her Position Over Gaza

sikhiseeker

I dont personally like her for not doing enough to help sikhs get to the truth of british establisment involvement in 1984. However I think her quitting over gaza has exposed the UK govt in its lack of condemnation of israerli zionist jewish terrorism especially against UN targets and young innocent children. It will give weight to anyone making a case against the British govt and its antics aboard.

this is a brilliant article

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-a-rizvi/picking-a-side-in-israel-palestine_b_5602701.html

not everything is black and white thats for sure!

shame all the muslims didnt protest when ISIS went/and are going on murder rampage, killing more than those killed in current conflict, or when taliban go round killing.

its ok when its in fighting! fact is jews hate muslims and vica versa, thats why warsi has quit, alot worse has happended and she didnt flinch!

Warsi's role as a Minister for Faith and communities, what did this role actually involve. Every time I witnessed her speaking, mostly question time on BBC.

Should would only speak up for Muslim communities. Her knowledge of other communities was very limited, just the normal text book stuff.

She is just another muslim standing up for muslim issues.

Whereas our anti-sikh people in Punjab, india or British parliaments are standing up for their parties agenda's rather than for Sikh issues and our kaum.

WJKK WJKF

Atleast she can stand up for other Muslims from foriegn lands, look at us "Sikhs" and how we react to other Sikhs from parts of the world. She was probably at the height of her career earning a really good salary, but chose to quit over principal. If only us "Sikhs" took a leaf out of her book, maybe we could do better on issues of ekta.

WJKK WJKF

Atleast she can stand up for other Muslims from foriegn lands, look at us "Sikhs" and how we react to other Sikhs from parts of the world. She was probably at the height of her career earning a really good salary, but chose to quit over principal. If only us "Sikhs" took a leaf out of her book, maybe we could do better on issues of ekta.

Standing up for what? Western Muslims travelling to Syria and Iraq to fight for ISIS. Did she ever condemn these people? No, she briefly touched on the subject and blamed this on cultural misunderstandings. Warsi had the power to tackle the issue regarding extremist Islam by tackling the Imam’s and Muslim scholars who held talks on extremist ideology.

Warsi's role was “Minister for Faith and communities”, this meant she represented all communities from different faiths, not just Muslim people. By her quitting this role, it just proves she was their to represent the Muslim community and she quit because she did not get her own way.