Girls Views On Guys With Turbans

VeerSingh87

JessieKaur perfect post there absolutely spot on!!! I totally agree with the views you've raised. Sometimes a couple (when they occasionally) have different different views will just think in the here and now and present time and not think in the future in terms of like you said bringing up children etc.. and just living different lifestyles as people haven't thought of the spiritual side of marriage and understandably not everyone wants that but for me that's what marriage is about. It's kinda odd as you'd think someone who is Amritdhari or Keshdhari would want the same in a partner but I'm seeing increasing numbers of marriages where they couple consists of one Amrtidhari / Keshdhari and one completely not.

women are into alpha males period

alpha males are strong confident ambitious charismatic and smart

it doesn't matter how you look usually an alpha male gets the girls

I know singh's who have dated an have had love marriages who are alpha males their athletic have always competed in sports ambitious in shape charismatic an have no problem attracting girls

its the singhs who lack alpha male trait just like guys of other races an Punjabis who cut their hairs who aren't alpha males struggle with women

when you were a teenager their was a reason the athletes got most the girls

get into shape get into competition like boxing or other sports

be confident and charisma is learned and charisma comes from natural real confidence

society is overall attracted to alpha males look at celebrity's who display alpha male traits the more alpha they are the more famous an professional athletes

I'm just really sad, that people take our Kesh and Dastars as just a piece of fabric or fashion item. Is our Guru's identity so low, that we have to truly ask this question: "Do I look good to girls?" Does anyone know about that Hari Singh Nalwa, when a Muslim lady(beautiful for times at the time) asked "will you bear my children?"

Hari Singh Nalwa responded,"I can not have your kids; however, if you wish I can be your child." Now that Islamic lady was surprised. Gurcharan Singh Manochal is known for considering all women as his sisters, even protecting them from a young age. Please think of these high moral Singhs, you represent them when your with a Turban.

This thread is still going strong! Interesting to see how opinions vary so much! From dating is for fools to go out and be yourself.

I think the underlying sentiment is right though, I am not a true sikh, if I was life would be simpler either way, but maybe people like me just need to find women on the same wavelength, we cant all be perfect.

I did actually find a lovely lady by the way so heres hoping :)

Look at the irony of the situation these <banned word filter activated> gals despise turbans but brazenly say they hold reverence for 10th master wasnt he a turbaned man so sikh people r themselves a problem for their religion some times even parents of girls say we r looking for a clean shaven man for our girl n

just curious Bhaine ji ,

since you seem 'fashionable' from your photo would you marry a dastar tying fully bearded guy ?

I dont think we should ask the opinions of girls on our Turban... come on man .....We are turban guys and We love our Gurus more than any woman and We have proved it.. We dont need to ask the these girls how do we look like.... We are still known for our good qualities in this society .If sikh girl has lost her position in this society for the sake of love or lust or for imaginary world then its her fault that she has been moved to that way...... "" Kadi puchke dekhyooo bhamna ya baaniyaa di kudi nu sardar kida de lagde.... pkka kahugi ki sohna sardar dekh ke mera dil taakda.."". :p