16 Yr Old In Need Of Help

kauurr246

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh.

I am a 16yr old girl who does japji saib every morning, listens to kirtan sohila every night and i try to go to gurdwara every day to do darshan. My father is amritdhari, but my mum isnt but she is still devoted to sikhi. My family is quite religious and I love listening to paath. This year I have had a very rough year with friendships. Ive been isolated a lot and depressed. Ive done some stupid thinfs to myself, but ive learnt that it is not good to. Ive finished my school and is starting a new one for A Levels. Im on holidays at the momenr.

Ive tried to cut all the negative people out my life but suddenly alot has happened for no reason and i have 3girls who want to start arguing with me. They have no contact so far except one Of them used to be a good friend. Anyway Im not going to let them contact me. But i feel very scared and lonely. My mum knows about all this and is trying to help me. Please can someone help me by telling me what meditation i should do. I know God is just testing me as we are all Gods soldiers. I trust God. But i just need some help as to what other paath i should start in order to become stronger and closer to God. Im sorry this is long. But I feel like as a sikh, only sikh people will understand. The girls after me are also sikh but are not very nice at all and have caused trouble for alot of other people.

Someone please help, i will be most grateful.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh.

Dear Phenjee

I am very sorry to hear about your problem. I would do a benti to the sangat here if a bibi could answer some points in to phenjees problem. In regards to your question about meditation. Naam japp of gurmantar and mool mantar is the only meditation a Sikh should do, along with Gurbaani paath. Maybe do some Chaupai Sahib and get involved in your local sangat at the Guru Ghar with other like minded youths.

Your brother

Dear Phenjee

I am very sorry to hear about your problem. I would do a benti to the sangat here if a bibi could answer some points in to phenjees problem. In regards to your question about meditation. Naam japp of gurmantar and mool mantar is the only meditation a Sikh should do, along with Gurbaani paath. Maybe do some Chaupai Sahib and get involved in your local sangat at the Guru Ghar with other like minded youths.

Your brother

WJKK WJKF

It is very warming and touching that you all are understanding and helping me. Thank you "T-Singh". Im glad to have brothers and sisters who can help. Yes i did chaupai sahib and it is making me feel better and stronger. I will be so grateful if you could ask the bibis for some help.

I am so thankful to be apart of the sikh community.

WJKK WJKF

If you can, speak to some of the local youth bibis in your area, if you dont know them and you are from UK maybe there could be some bibian here from your town. As I am from UK I will try to contact some youth leaders to get in touch with you if you are also from UK. If you are from another part of the world I am sure the sangat here can get you in touch with some like minded bibian around your age.

Your brother.

If you can, speak to some of the local youth bibis in your area, if you dont know them and you are from UK maybe there could be some bibian here from your town. As I am from UK I will try to contact some youth leaders to get in touch with you if you are also from UK. If you are from another part of the world I am sure the sangat here can get you in touch with some like minded bibian around your age.

Your brother.

Yes i am from the Uk and would be most grateful if you could message me some details please.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh.

I am a 16yr old girl who does japji saib every morning, listens to kirtan sohila every night and i try to go to gurdwara every day to do darshan. My father is amritdhari, but my mum isnt but she is still devoted to sikhi. My family is quite religious and I love listening to paath. This year I have had a very rough year with friendships. Ive been isolated a lot and depressed. Ive done some stupid thinfs to myself, but ive learnt that it is not good to. Ive finished my school and is starting a new one for A Levels. Im on holidays at the momenr.

Ive tried to cut all the negative people out my life but suddenly alot has happened for no reason and i have 3girls who want to start arguing with me. They have no contact so far except one Of them used to be a good friend. Anyway Im not going to let them contact me. But i feel very scared and lonely. My mum knows about all this and is trying to help me. Please can someone help me by telling me what meditation i should do. I know God is just testing me as we are all Gods soldiers. I trust God. But i just need some help as to what other paath i should start in order to become stronger and closer to God. Im sorry this is long. But I feel like as a sikh, only sikh people will understand. The girls after me are also sikh but are not very nice at all and have caused trouble for alot of other people.

Someone please help, i will be most grateful.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh.

WJKK WJKF.

All reccommendation here are cool and you should try and follow them as much as possible. In addition may I advise you to do

at least 21 chapuai Sahib paaths every day for a minimum of 40 days and report back here on how you feel about your issues that you

have menitoned above.

Guru Sahib tests are in various ways - secondly doing paath is good , however we must also try to control our - listening, speaking, ove indulgence in all forms as much as possible too. The more attached one is to this materail world i.e facebook, phones , tv , films etc - the more it robs oneself of the paath already done. Keep things simple, life simple. If you cannot do chapuai sahib paaths - please try Gurmantar jaap every day for at least 1 hour. Check out the last vichaar gosti lecture here by Giani Kulwant Singh Jee - it tackles the negative vibes you and a lot of teenagers go thru - heck i went thru them too. Listen again and again you will enjoy and learn and develop so much more:

http://www.gianikulwantsingh.com/index.php/Table/Audio/