Ghosts

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!

Waheguroooo!!

You actually saw a ghost? ohmy.gif Man that's amazing!!! Gurbani says there are millions of ghosts walking around us.

Listen to the audio tape of the ghost who was freed by Sant baba Isher Singh ji. Its such a life changing tape, I will provide the link later on!! Depending on who's looking. Take care!!

WJKK WJKFateH!! ^_^

ohmy.gif wow bhainji... you saw a ghost... wow..

^_^ amazing stuff...

only some ppl can c em rite? ..

when you do c em.. is guru ji like taking a test or somethin

to c if you remember him at the time :T: ... ??

i unno.. i have weird thinking.. can't really describe it

at the time :D ... sorry :D:

bhul chuk muaaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh ^_^

I just like to give my 2 cents......

after reading the whole post i think that some ppl believe in ghosts and other do not....however the word Ghost is mentioned a lot of times in Gurbani

but guys do you really think we need to go like ooooooooh there are ghosts and so on...

if they are, fine....if Bibi jee sees them, fine......she just kept on Praying....GREAT!

but the thing if there are other ghosts we can see or feel!

those are the ones we need to worry about...

they are 5 in number....

Kam Krodh Lobh Moh Hankaar!

these 5 ghosts are the worst!

so whether u believe in ghosts or not..it is not a biggy....

but watch out for these 5 evils....

^_^

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh..

^_^ vadde vichar... ^_^

Kam Krodh Lobh Moh Hankaar!

yea virji's probably right...

my brain is messed veerji.... 'cause i keep thinking that seeing a gost is a big thing... :D: cause i've never seen one i guess....

i dunno :D sorry...

although i do agree wid you... ^_^ that we should only worry about the gosts that are actually affecting us.... but stilll i get really excited when somethin like this comes up.... :D

bhul chuk di khima... ^_^

still a big moorakh..

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh.. pray.gif

wjkkk wjkf

i never seen a ghost in my life. If i saw a ghost id probably burst out laughing, dont ask me why, i know it sounds wierd.

my friends dad walked through a graveyard in the day time, and he saw a couple of ghosts rising from the grond. he did the whole of jap or jap ji sahib or sumat and the ghosts vanished.

• 3 weeks later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I believe in ghosts bcoz, my bro, Raz is reading a book by Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh, called Undithi Duniya (Unseen World)... and from it he has said that there are millions of ghosts flying around us that we cannot see, only the gursikh can see them. Maybe they are past time shaheeds or just past time Singhs. It Amazing, but I have also learnt from the book by Bhai Sahib that a ghost will never come near a gursikh, or someone who os doing paat or paat. My bro told me a story from the book, here, ille narrate it to u all: :D )

1 day Bhai Sahib Randhirs cuzin fell ill, and he used to wail and cry in terror looking up to the roof. Bhai Sahibs mother told him that his cuzins health was geeting worse and that u should go see him. So Bhai Sahib went to see him and was at the time reciting Sukhmani Sahib. Aaah!! sighed his cuzin in relief. when bhai sahib entered the room the ghost that had seen flying around on the rooftop had left. and then bhai sahib was just about to leave the room, wen the cuzin started crying and wailing in pain and terror coz the paat had stopped and bai sahib was chippin. So bhai Sahib told his cuzin sisters to recite sukhmani sahib and they all prayed for his peaceful death.

Bhai Sahib explained after this story that the ghosts that were haunting him were the messengers of death (yamas) and they only haunt or take away someone who is a moorak (fool) ... lol

sorry for the lenghty post.

bull chuk maarf

Gurpal S

ingh