Was Moga Part Of The Sikh Empire?

what parts of today Punjab were part of the Sikh empire and which parts were not

was malwa region part of the Sikh empire?

considering the fact not all the Sikhs were part of the empire an still accomplished so much military and politically is amazing

No, malwa region was not part of Sikh empire.

Ranjit Singh signed a treaty with the british whereby he agreed to stay north of the river satluj

I used to have a nice and fairly detailed map of the Sikh empire at its zenith. It was in one of my books, but I could not find it this evening. It dates from the time of Sher Singh and includes Leh, Iskardu, Dir and the Khyber upto Jalalabad. It also included the cis-sutlej estates which were numerous albiet very small pockets. Moga was invaded by Ranjit Singh who when he took over the Sikh territories of Faridkot in 1803 and relinquished with the treaty of Amritsar in 1809. Thereafter it was a tehsil of the Sikh state of Faridkot but seperated from the main bulk of that state by lying in the midst of the north eastern portion of Ferozepur state.

Temporarily Malwa was part of the Khalsa Raaj until the treaty with the British. Before the treaty of 1809 all the chiefs of that region paid tribute to Maharaja Ranjit Singh. His generals and allies were given vast Jagirs in Malwa. Even mother of Maharaja Ranjit Singh was from Malwa. After the loss of Malwa territory, Maharaja Ranjit Singh directed his efforts towards west Punjab, Kashmir and beyond the indus. The loss of Malwa was a huge loss for the Sikh nation because it cut our nation and power in half.