Why Waheguru Never Listen To Me?

gillz

What should I do to make waheguru listen to me? Somebody told me I should do certain number of Sukhmani Sahib Path and waheguru will definitely fulfill my wish but nope, nothing happened. I have started to feel that more good you do in your life, more you suffer.

Firstly remove all your wants and simply love Vaheguru. Remember Vaheguru is everywhere and inside all of us. For most people Vaheguru is asleep inside them. Once one receives the Gurmantar from Guru Ji via Panj Pyare, and then recite on the Gurmantar then Vaheguru becomes awakened and you will see the light. Also always trust in Vaheguru. It isn't easy taking care of the whole universe so just let go and love Vaheguru because he always knows best.

Gurmantar is the Naam that you receive when you accept Sri Guru Granth Sahib as your Guru. Guru Ji via Panj Pyare gives you the Gurmantar Vaheguru and you are told how to recite it and told the code of conduct by which to live. The reason you have life is to merge back with Vaheguru, and you need the Gurmantar to do this.

What should I do to make waheguru listen to me? Somebody told me I should do certain number of Sukhmani Sahib Path and waheguru will definitely fulfill my wish but nope, nothing happened. I have started to feel that more good you do in your life, more you suffer.

The point is that you/we/all of us should be Listening to Waheguru, not giving him our situations to listen to.

"SUNIYE''-to listen..........is what Gurbani says.

Thanks but what is Gurmantar?

To jap and do naam simran, the gurmantar(mantra) is what we use to help us connect.

Using the ''Wahe-Guru'' gurmantar is suggested to help you into simran.

It is not just a matter of merely reciting it, but you should jap/recite it and make sure you LISTEN to hear it.............keep japping and Listening and soon enough you will feel it help.

please forgive me but some of my veers here have made it sound very easy, Gurmantar is most important after receiving amrit from Guru ji and the panj pyare, but we should listen to Guru ji too and attend sadh sangat as regular as possible.

Do our full nitnem daily without excuses and live accordingly to Guru ji's hukam, sewa, daswand etc etc, then by Guru ji grace can we be one with vaheguru ji ( ik onkar sat gur parsad), this path is very hard and difficult so be under no illusions but never give up because his kirpa can happen at any time.

Also there will be tests of our faith at times to see if we give up, even the Guru sahibs had to pass tests to become the next Guru, NOT that they wanted to become the guru but rather that they had unconditional love for the Guru ji and became one with / worthy and were bestowed with the Gurgaddi.

Some Gursikhs had tests too like Bhai Joga ji etc.

But the above posters are quite right .

Let your ego die. Remove desperation. Remove Guilt. Simply want and ask. Concentrate on the fact that everything in this place is temporal and unreal so there's no reason to get so caught up in it... the only thing that is certain is Waheguru, the wonderful and infinite teacher. Focus on the Naam, clear your head of all and immerse yourself in the profound knowledge of Waheguru by simply meditating on Waheguru's holy name and you will see and feel what it meant for you. All of your obstacles are illusions because Waheguru is above all and Waheguru is in You!

gillz, on 22 Aug 2014 - 06:21, said:snapback.png

All I can say, this is a natural output, if a blind is guided by a blind ....both will fall into the dark pitch

Take the support of Guru Maharaj, of the Sadh Sangat, of a Gurmukh who are all wisdom and Truth, and then see if Wahiguru listens you or not ....not only that, but you will be amazed to see that blessed day, that you have become one with Him without any distinction....

It is like, the drop went to see how huge was the ocean, but upon reaching at the border of the shore, it slipped down and merged in the ocean, becoming one with it ..... The same with us....

may God bless you

Waheguru.