Sign in to follow this  
geo

Do Animals Have Souls

do all animals have souls? if yes then how small an animal that still has a soul?

thanks for any help

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

eveyrthing has a soul , every matter even the things we consider lifeless have a soul

all is akall

akal akal akal karenge

i was meaning things like bacteria and viruses and from your answer i take that as a yes - but do you mean even trees and plants and moss and mould? what about rocks and water and air?

thanks

The energy field that you call the light , or soul envelops a physical object. This light radiates into all physical objects, and thus create them. Its reverse of what popular belief about soul is that it is localized at some particular point the body. There is no place where your soul end and another begins. Its a universal soul GOD. Its like air in your house. In your home there are separate rooms yet there is only "one air". The air in kitchen has some food smell characteristics. That can be sensed in living room but its not separate air. So you soul does not live in your body its the other way around. Your body lives in a force field, its housed within this energy.

The energy field that you call the light , or soul envelops a physical object. This light radiates into all physical objects, and thus create them. Its reverse of what popular belief about soul is that it is localized at some particular point the body. There is no place where your soul end and another begins. Its a universal soul GOD. Its like air in your house. In your home there are separate rooms yet there is only "one air". The air in kitchen has some food smell characteristics. That can be sensed in living room but its not separate air. So you soul does not live in your body its the other way around. Your body lives in a force field, its housed within this energy.

so there is just one individual soul? ie. your soul and my soul is one soul? or do we all have individual souls?

Yes, and every living thing ever has a soul.

does this then mean that the number of souls are increasing? as number of living things is increasing?

Close examination will reveal that you and the rocks and the trees and other planets are made of the same stuff. We all look different, but we all have identical substance. When you discover your oneness you will see that when you have treated anyone or anything as though it was not you, you have hurt no one but yourself. Life expresses itself at many levels of consciousness or self awareness. The higher the level of consciousness, greater the degree of self determination, the greater the ability to choose and decide. Mind/personality are different but soul is same ONE SOUL.

Close examination will reveal that you and the rocks and the trees and other planets are made of the same stuff. We all look different, but we all have identical substance. When you discover your oneness you will see that when you have treated anyone or anything as though it was not you, you have hurt no one but yourself. Life expresses itself at many levels of consciousness or self awareness. The higher the level of consciousness, greater the degree of self determination, the greater the ability to choose and decide. Mind/personality are different but soul is same ONE SOUL.

does this mean that we should cut down trees to build houses or crush rocks to make roads? when we drive our cars, quite often we see squashed flies on the front, this upsets me but what can be done?

Life is eternal nothing dies but changes form. There are no should and should nots. That is for an individual to decide. There are religion that say humans have dominion over the creatures that creep and the birds that soar and the fishes in the sea. Such is the level of their arrogance. They use this to justify their cruelty on other species.

• Like 1

Life is eternal nothing dies but changes form. There are no should and should nots. That is for an individual to decide. There are religion that say humans have dominion over the creatures that creep and the birds that soar and the fishes in the sea. Such is the level of their arrogance. They use this to justify their cruelty on other species.

they say it is the word of god

does this then mean that the number of souls are increasing? as number of living things is increasing?

you have to know that their are other planets and we don't know what life forms must've died their, also some species on earth are becoming extinct, so where do you get more souls(more people are blessed with human birth, but not more availability of souls), it's a very long process. Their are actually less "independent and separate souls" than their was 10 years ago.

Its not even written by their prophet and been edited multiple times by different writers according to their convinence. Lets not go there.

Its not even written by their prophet and been edited multiple times by different writers according to their convinence. Lets not go there.

they maintain that it is the word of god, that is their sincere belief, it is a fact from their point of view

you have to know that their are other planets and we don't know what life forms must've died their, also some species on earth are becoming extinct, so where do you get more souls(more people are blessed with human birth, but not more availability of souls), it's a very long process. Their are actually less "independent and separate souls" than their was 10 years ago.

there are more and more humans and animals and bacteria and other such things, it is increasing

ofcourse there are other planets and possibly their is other life in the universe but nothing that we know of at the moment