Why Does It Hurt So Much ?

11qwert11

i read a book once, it was by bhai vir singh ji and they said that the reason why we cannot get over someone's rude words is either because it has hurt our ego hence we feel upset and most likely think "why is this happening to ME? I'VE always been kind to everyone! I'VE never done anything bad" or either it is that we are stuck in maya.

Maya is anything worldly that takes us away from God is if you cannot stop thinking about it, its probably distracting you from doing path etc so it shows that you are stuck in maya because you have got attached to this statement that someone's made, whereas if you were not stuck in maya then you would be able to ignore it as you'd realise that its not worth it!

You could just make into a positive thing and think that maybe you were going to become egoistic and Waheguru ji made this happen so that you could stay down to earth ?

the more you try not to think about it you'll find yourself thinking about it even more so don't worry it'll go! :)

See a comedy, have a laugh.

This usually helps.

actually having a dart board with the persons face on usually helps ;)

Because It is a woman´s world, cause as the saying goes :

Man was sent on earth to suffer...

Woman was sent to make sure it happens!

haha cheeky!

but its a shame that humans never do what their sent down to do!

i.e. we're sent down to reunite with god but we're too busy doing the opposite similarly men were sent down to suffer but their too busy doing the opposite!

Today I was walking around uni club fair. And was talking to a person who said something (nothing negative, just how he said it seemed rude).

Why cant I get over it ?, my mind keeps thinking about it.

tension nai laidi veere....,saradara di har paase chadhaii a.....je koi sadh muk gyaaa...te koi gal nai...chardh di kalla ch rehna va.,,,,,,,,