Is Waheguru Ji Testing Me?

khalsawarrior47

Wjkk

Wjkf

I've been paath for a few weeks now, and today i prayed waheguru ji that I want to become jivan mukhti and attach to him for the rest of my life, and I felt really connected to waheguru ji whilst listening to the sukhmani sahib paath, but then all of a sudden around 7 pm ish I kept on getting doubts 'about existance of God'

Why has waheguru ji put such thoughts in my mind , I want to become closer to him not further

Is God testing me?

What do I do?

How do I dispel doubt?

I am not a amritdhari as yet due to the environment I live(no religous familily), but I seek to become one in the near furture.

I would like help from all guruSikhs and the Sat sangat - what do I do

Thank you all

Wjkk

Wjkf

Wjkk

Wjkf

I've been paath for a few weeks now, and today i prayed waheguru ji that I want to become jivan mukhti and attach to him for the rest of my life, and I felt really connected to waheguru ji whilst listening to the sukhmani sahib paath, but then all of a sudden around 7 pm ish I kept on getting doubts 'about existance of God'

Dear brother,

This is the game of the mind which is troubling you, be alert, be brave, and vanquish it with the only weapon which can defeat the mind : His Simran.

Why has waheguru ji put such thoughts in my mind , I want to become closer to him not further

Wahiguru is the purest of of pure, He can never put doubts or such low thoughts in your mind.... He can put faith , devotion and love in your mind, but not such low thoughts

Is God testing me?

No, He can never test us, we are already failed. If He ever starts testing, we can never ever hope of passing His test. He knows we are weak, so instead of testing, He holds our hands and walks with us.... but only if we manmukhs give Him our hands....

What do I do?

Follow Gurmat, which is the discipline to straighten the wicked mind, and turn ourselves from a crow into a swan

How do I dispel doubt?

The best way to dispel doubt is by self experience when given oneself totally into His devotion.

I am not a amritdhari as yet due to the environment I live(no religous familily), but I seek to become one in the near furture.

Veer Jee, the most precious thing we have got in our lives is the alloted number of breaths. If we ever wait for a particular time, then we may loose away our lives, because life is uncertain. Wahiguru knows how limited and square minded we people are; we have trapped ourselves in our own web, so He thought these people will never learn or become mature.

So I will give them a jugtee(saas saas simroh Gobind, His Simran, purifies everything and all places, turns oneself, from unworthy into worthy), which if followed, it will free them from all their bandhans, and secure for them true freedom, which is the muktee, you talk about.

That also, not after death, but right while in this very birth.

And for this privilege, one needs no bigt words, but sinecre efforts in His bhajan bandagee. That is it. He also knows how hectic is our life, so He says, do the bhakti whenever it suits you, but do it, do not postpone it for a proper time, proper circumstances.

There is no wong time, any time we remeber Him, that is the best time. We may be in the toiltes, having showers, travelling by bus, car, or plane, etc... do His Simran, it costs nothing. And then at home, regularly sit some time in His rememberance, by doing His Simran, and gradually increase the time. By His Grace, one day, you shall get the taste of Nam, to which the Bani says: Nanak, Nam, maha rus meetha. When you advance a bit in His Simran, the Amrit kept within you, shall fall upon you, your mind will taste it, then only it shall stop playing all its mischiefs, the 5 vikars, shall be sacked out like rubbish, then one´s soul shall be freed from the clutches of the mind, from all the chains of accumulated karmas , sanskaras, in one word, it one gets totally immaculated by the effect of this Amrit within, then only, one gets worthy to merge and become one with Him, not other wise, one may try what one may want or think, but the way to go back to Him, is the vry one our Guru Sahibans keep on repaeting in each Ang of SGGS.

I would like help from all guruSikhs and the Sat sangat - what do I do

Well as said above, be steadfast in His devotion alone, keep aside all other practices.

Awar kaaj, tere kitte na kaam, mil sadh sangat, bhaj kewal Naam.

Thank you all

You are most welcome

Wjkk

Wjkf

Wake up at 1am and do naam simran for 2 and a half hours- its the most effective time to do simran.

U may want to rest earlier in the evening to help u stay awake later on. Also, Apply gurbani to your life. I made a vow to God, to never doubt that He exists.

Never lie, not even a white lie, this is the first lesson u should learn and apply, if u can't do this then u can't practice Truth. Maya is false and a lie and when u lie, u merge with its bullsh*t- even if its a lie that may get u out of a sticky situation. We always need to remeber that this is just a game and we live in test world- we're here to discover Truth- to detach and teach others out of it aswell. When u lie, u can't believe yourself- so how can u apply gyan and believe in Truth properly?

In reality, Truth is just the elimination of the false ideals and ideas we have-the maya programming is washed off and our eyes open to see what we have really been all along.

We are really Nothing- no image or anything and no image actually exists, only frequecy- The Truth frequency. When u shut your mind up and eliminate your false identity, u can live this, learning as He Wills it and as u deserve to. And the path and discoveries never end- we perfect our hearts but we keep learning, we keep going-its eternal just like Him.