Do You Wear Wool? If So You Should Watch This!

WarriorSinghUK

WJKK WJKF

On a normal farm in the uk which has Sheep herds, you usually pay a sheep shearer who comes to your farm and shears your sheep. The sheep shearer is obviously very experiences in this field and uses a battery operated shearer. If you can do it yourself even better.

This idiots actions in the video clip is no reason for us to stop wearing wool, it's reasoning should be to hunt him down and prosecute him if he already has not been dealt with.

WJKK WJKF

omg ever since I've seen this topic (haven't even had the guts to watch the video) I feel so sick,

it just keeps making me think about my woolly clothes - "wonder how they got this wool!"

...think im going to have to buy my own sheep for my own wool LOL

I hope this was just a demented maddo and that other farmers do not do this too :(

omg ever since I've seen this topic (haven't even had the guts to watch the video) I feel so sick,

it just keeps making me think about my woolly clothes - "wonder how they got this wool!"

...think im going to have to buy my own sheep for my own wool LOL

I hope this was just a demented maddo and that other farmers do not do this too :(

LOL

I agree we should have Daya for these animals, but we just can't give-up what we are used to our whole lives, I physically don't appreciate cotton clothes; instead of being an internet warrrior on a Sikh website(less than 1% of the world), how about you actually do something about it in the real world.