Katha By Jathedar Budha Dal Baba Prem Singh Ji

savinderpalsingh

wahegurujikakhalsa wahegurujikifateh

NEW BUDDHA DAL JATHEDAR DID KATHA WITH NONSIKH WHO TWISTED BANI

http://dailysikhupdates.com/new-buddha-dal-jathedar-katha-nonsikh-twisted-bani/

I'm sorry but I don't read hindi text who is the Mona guy and is why is reading shabad??/leading the sangat I thought SGPC rules state that only amritdhari dhadhis or kirtanis can take to the stage ? Also it seems the shabad is placed on the floor next to him because he keeps referrring to it .

Only akal takhat and keshgarh sahib follow sgpc all others dont. Specially hazur sahib and chalda vahir

That is their mistake ....now you are getting your gurudwara hijacked by Hindu apologists to confuse the sangat into thinking Dasam bani tells us to do dev devi pooja or arti like they shown but the true arti is going on a cosmic level as spoken of in Kirtan Sohila, even they have cherry picked the aarti shabads if they did the full arti aarta they would get the answer 'Nam tero aarti majhan murare' i.e. Naam japo.

My feeling is get the true message of dasam bani out to our sikh brethren in all languages so we don't get hybridisation

you need to calm down, before sgpc screwed up everything

muslims and hindu's and singhu's did kirtan and katha at harmandir sahib also

this guy is probably singhu

and that's Akali baba Prem Singh ji jathedar of Chalda vaheer budha dal panth

if he see's this guy fit for katha he is doing it.

baba ji knows more then you and me , so calm down lol

i recognised that latter , that all katha was done by that hindu uncle ji , but the daily sikh updates might have put , the wrong heading

General observation,

Is it me or what that panth is being hijacked by crying randhiya more and more? really ? one character assissination after next not following tat-essence of gurmat (spiritual development of oneself) but following their serious pathological self righteousness egoic mindset.!!

Thanks vahiguroo i m not part of these fuddu and fussar panthis who feed off contoversies all day long, work as guerilla war press.

General observation,

Is it me or what that panth is being hijacked by crying randhiya more and more? really ? one character assissination after next not following tat-essence of gurmat (spiritual development of oneself) but following their serious pathological self righteouness egoic mindset.!!

Thanks vahiguroo i m not part of these fuddu and fussar panthis who feed off contoversies all day long, work as guerilla war press.

oh sorry i didnt read the particular thing they posted however i enjoyed katha smile.png , corrected heading

however , dont dirty your toungue

nanak fika akhiye tan mann fike hoye !!

you need to calm down, before sgpc screwed up everything

muslims and hindu's and singhu's did kirtan and katha at harmandir sahib also

this guy is probably singhu

and that's Akali baba Prem Singh ji jathedar of Chalda vaheer budha dal panth

if he see's this guy fit for katha he is doing it.

baba ji knows more then you and me , so calm down lol

i recognised that latter , that all katha was done by that hindu uncle ji , but the daily sikh updates might have put , the wrong heading

Veer ji,

i am aware that Rababi veer di kirtan katha vichar and also other shardaloo of Guru ji not a problem to me ...what is , is the lack of context given from Guru ji alongside to clarify Guru ji position on true aarti, I know Baba ji didn't speak bcos it was all Guru ji's Bani but normally don't we read bani fully to give full message ? I watched fully because I didn't go by title because there are plenty of stirrers out there , I was glad to see sangat joining in instead of being quiet ... but still it felt strange that Bibekhi sikh would not be giving sangat benefit of his advice on such matters.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

1:11:46 - ?????????????????

So...any person who reads Dasam Patshah's Zafarnama would also be aware of the following lines (given that this group calls itself Shri Kalgidhar Satsang Mandal)?

I am also the annihilator of the hill rajas, the idol
worshippers. They are idol worshipers and I am engaged in
defeating “ the very concept” of idol worship.
Zafarnama - found at page 34 of http://www.zafarnama.com/Download/zafarnama.pdf .
The Aarti by Bhagat Sri Sain is being quoted literally, where the most traditional of teekas of Sahib Guru Granth Sahib says:

ਧੂਪ ਦੀਪ ਘ੍ਰਿਤ ਸਾਜਿ ਆਰਤੀ ॥

Dhhoop Dheep Ghrith Saaj Aarathee ||

ਤੇਰਾ ਜਸ ਰੂਪੀ ਧੂਪ ਔ ਵਿਵੇਕ ਕਾ ਦੀਪਕ ਔਰ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਰੂਪੀ ਘੀ ਇਸ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ ਕਰ ਆਰਤੀ ਕਾ ਸਾਜ ਕੀਆ ਹੈ॥

The lines are being quoted out of context and at literal face value, when this is not what any translator of this Bani said. I am purposely including the most traditional translation (Fareedkot teeka) as a translation here so as to dissuade any hint of any modernist-missionary translations.

Guru Sahib will not contradict Gurbani with Gurbani - Aarti in the physical form is not advocated in Gurbani. Contemplation of the Divine and its creation are advocated.

The deeper essence of Gurbani is blatantly being ignored to present a distorted presentation that Gurbani says to do a physical Aaarti, where the very Gurbani, in its proper context is saying otherwise. I did not see Mr. Mamtaani doing translations of the subsequent Gurbani lines after the ones he does "katha" of that give the deeper meaning of the Aarti contents and how they directly oppose his conclusions.

One has only to look at the Aaarti composition sung in many Gurudwaras in the evening AS A WHOLE to realize that the physical Aaarti is NOT being advocated.

http://www.adelaidesangat.com/index.php/downloads/func-startdown/117/

Most telling is Bhagat Ravidaas's line in that Aarti that says:

ਤੇਰੋ ਕੀਆ ਤੁਝਹਿ ਕਿਆ ਅਰਪਉ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਤੁਹੀ ਚਵਰ ਢੋਲਾਰੇ ॥੩॥

Thaero Keeaa Thujhehi Kiaa Arapo Naam Thaeraa Thuhee Chavar Dtolaarae ||3||

Why should I offer to You, that which You Yourself created? Your Name is the fan, which I wave over You. ||3||

ਤੇਰਾ ਹੀ ਕੀਆ ਹੂਆ ਪਦਾਰਥੁ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੋ ਕਿਆ ਅਰਪਨ ਕਰੋਂ ਔਰ ਤੇਰਾ ਨਾਮ ਹੀ ਚੌਰ ਹੈ ਪੁਨਾ ਤੁਹੀਂ ਚਵਰ ਕੇ ਢੁਲਾਵਣੇਹਾਰਾ ਹੈ ਅਰੁ ਤੇਰੇ ਪਰ ਹੀ ਢੁਲਤਾ ਹੈ॥੩॥

50:09 - Sri Dasam Granth Sahib is the means of unifying Hindus and Sikhs - ...interesting...perhaps he should expand this - is he saying that it is the means by which Sikhs can be considered a sub-division of Hindus. Then he goes on to say that Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Raam and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib's Raam is the same (avoiding the deeper meaning of Raam, which is ramat - present and present everywhere).

1:08:25 - states that he will start his Keertan with Ustat of "Ma Bhagwati" and then starts Keertan of Sri Dasam Bani. Perhaps a learned individual could explain to me whether the Bani being referenced is indeed in praise of Bhagwati or Akaal Purakh?

http://searchgurbani.com/dasam_granth/page/295/line/4

He also outlines that at 1:10:45 that Bhagwati and Akaal Purakh are two separate beings, so he is advocating that Sikhs do worship of Devi (and also the other Hindu avtars, by mentioning Chaubis Avtaar Bani).

His pronounciation of Vaheguru is really poor (just saying...).

Baba Prem Singh did not seem to speak in this video, so not sure how this can be titled that he did Katha. He seems rather out of place and uncomfortable throughout.

Conclusion: This Madhavdas Mamtaani is suspicious.