Arranged Marriage A Funny Concept !

singhbj singh

They did get married, Yes, but they didn't get married for the silly ideas we normal people have. They married to live a family life, not because they thought the woman was attractive, or because she was smart, or even the fact that she was wealthy. They did it solely because of their family life philosophy, and would have married anyone. Best example of this is Guru Hargobind who we all should accept that he had 3 wives, (this is a fact, don't argue against it), he ultimately did so because of the Sangats desire to give their daughters in marriage. Guru Sahib respects the Sangat and did so our of his love of Sangat.

Every one is unique, some are choosy others are not !

Frankly it all comes down to destiny.

Some remain single some end up with multiple wives.

• 2 weeks later...

I got arranged marriage, I talk to my my wife for about 5 days on phone and 2 dates with her and her friend to get know each other. And then we got engaged and later married and year later now we have beautiful little princess . Our family's are happy and now my family is happy as well. So it's like not unknow person.

You meet get to know each other see if you two like each other or not then decide. What's the rush? Rushing is for gold diggers!

I love my wife and I will never cheet on her for me if I lie to her then how can I be honest with rest of the world?

Lastly evil person will lie from start to end so u can be in love or get arranged it don't matter he/she will do their best to get all they can from u! But I think key is to save your self for the one who will care for u all life.

70% love marriages turning into a divorce in California

We live in a society where marriage has lost it's value. 70 percent of marriages are ending in divorce. Why? Because the purpose of marriage is not understood. Furthermore, people have little support in the journey of their soul and little support in their community

We live in a society where marriage has lost it's value. 70 percent of marriages are ending in divorce. Why? Because the purpose of marriage is not understood. Furthermore, people have little support in the journey of their soul and little support in their community

those 70% are Christians or Atheists? Please, use a Sikh Demographic rather than a general Demographic to get your point across.

Shaadi ka laddoo, jo khaye woh pachtaye, jo na khaye wo bhi pachtaye !