Sikhs Beating Nanga Sadhu

InderjitS

Indeed, i agree with wat u have written above. In my above posts, i havnt condoned the beating, coz i do condemn the beating, it is OTT. But on the otherhand, i also codemn the nakedness of these ppl. Tell me wud u want little kids seeing men walkin around with their meat n 2 veg hangin out?

WJKK WJKF

These so called Sikhs beating up innocent people with suffer punishments at the hands of dharam raj.

Dharma is sacred to all, in many forms, shapes, names and colours. This sadhu sant has done nothing wrong. He is living his life as many sadhu sant have done so for humdreds of years in India where their dharam and rites and rituals have been carried out for thousands of years. Who are these idiotic people to attempt to stop his freedom to practice his dharam?

The way you keep on asking how people would feel if their female relations would come across these agori sadhus is irrelevant, it's India and apart of its heritage. I wonder how our guru sahibs welcomed Dhan Dhan dhoti guru Nanak Devi ji mahrajs son, baba Sri chand? As he too was a sadhu sant?

Why these so called Sikhs don't go around and give a slap where it is really needed, like the numerous pakhandi sant who rape girls in the name of sikhi, I don't know? Instead beat up one sadhu sant and let a papi like ram rahim take centre stage?

Does it make sense to you, because it don't make sense to me!

The way you keep on asking how people would feel if their female relations would come across these agori sadhus is irrelevant, it's India and apart of its heritage. I wonder how our guru sahibs welcomed Dhan Dhan dhoti guru Nanak Devi ji mahrajs son, baba Sri chand? As he too was a sadhu sant?

Tell me ur havin a bubble? So something is part of ancient tradition, that means it must be given leeway, no matter how gandha? might aswel downplay uncle-niece marriages in south india aswel as acceptable, since it is old culture down there. Oh n why not bring back mass practice of sati all over india?

Why these so called Sikhs don't go around and give a slap where it is really needed, like the numerous pakhandi sant who rape girls in the name of sikhi, I don't know? Instead beat up one sadhu sant and let a papi like ram rahim take centre stage?

Does it make sense to you, because it don't make sense to me!

Totally agree, but at the same time, these pakhandis r govt protected. Ram rahim has had attempts on his life, but wat can u do wen he has z-list security n laal batthi on top of his car? Everytime sikhs have protested we get shot at! remember ludhiana?

i wudnt b suprised if these r govt sponsored sikhs who give punishments out to make sikhs look like aggressors. Just like wat happned at the akal takht about couple months ago, it turns out those sikhs fightin with swords were infact rss payed gundas.

Tell me ur havin a bubble? So something is part of ancient tradition, that means it must be given leeway, no matter how gandha? might aswel downplay uncle-niece marriages in south india aswel as acceptable, since it is old culture down there. Oh n why not bring back mass practice of sati all over india?

Totally agree, but at the same time, these pakhandis r govt protected. Ram rahim has had attempts on his life, but wat can u do wen he has z-list security n laal batthi on top of his car? Everytime sikhs have protested we get shot at! remember ludhiana?

i wudnt b suprised if these r govt sponsored sikhs who give punishments out to make sikhs look like aggressors. Just like wat happned at the akal takht about couple months ago, it turns out those sikhs fightin with swords were infact rss payed gundas.

WJKK WJKF

Veer ji, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "having a bubble"?

The issue here is the sadhu sant, not the practice of sati or any other ritual. As you have mentioned sati, it was carried out by the wife's of maharaja Ranjit Singh obviously on his funeral pyre.

Sikhi, the rehat maryada and the Khalsa has no geographical boundary. We are sovereigns of the guru within ourselves. The reason why I differ with you brother in opinion is because you do not deem this act as manmatt. Sikhi is for the sikh, parchar is done by the sikh to spread normal panth without force. Anywhere where one lifts his hand in force to an innocent is a crime, especially when done by a sikh.

In panjab or India, the problems what face our brothers and sisters are not naked sadhus, it's again pakhandi sant, drugs, alcohol, caste segregation, prostitution and the corrupt government. These people should be dealing with these problems in the panjab, not naked sadhus when your sisters are being raped by so called Sikhs.

Also, no matter how connected ram raheem is, or any other pakhandi baba I n India, if you really are set on making a change, the condo quench is insignificant. Let's remember Dhan Dhan shaheed Bhagat Singh and his action. His personal outcome was irrelevant to him.

So, what do you feel is more important, ram raheem raping our sisters, our brothers doing crack and becoming alcoholics, our elders been massacred in a governments act of genocide., gurdwareh were only certain castes are permitted entrance, child prostituition.....or the naked sadhu?

WJKK WJKF

Veer ji, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "having a bubble"?

The issue here is the sadhu sant, not the practice of sati or any other ritual. As you have mentioned sati, it was carried out by the wife's of maharaja Ranjit Singh obviously on his funeral pyre.

Sikhi, the rehat maryada and the Khalsa has no geographical boundary. We are sovereigns of the guru within ourselves. The reason why I differ with you brother in opinion is because you do not deem this act as manmatt. Sikhi is for the sikh, parchar is done by the sikh to spread normal panth without force. Anywhere where one lifts his hand in force to an innocent is a crime, especially when done by a sikh.

In panjab or India, the problems what face our brothers and sisters are not naked sadhus, it's again pakhandi sant, drugs, alcohol, caste segregation, prostitution and the corrupt government. These people should be dealing with these problems in the panjab, not naked sadhus when your sisters are being raped by so called Sikhs.

Also, no matter how connected ram raheem is, or any other pakhandi baba I n India, if you really are set on making a change, the condo quench is insignificant. Let's remember Dhan Dhan shaheed Bhagat Singh and his action. His personal outcome was irrelevant to him.

So, what do you feel is more important, ram raheem raping our sisters, our brothers doing crack and becoming alcoholics, our elders been massacred in a governments act of genocide., gurdwareh were only certain castes are permitted entrance, child prostituition.....or the naked sadhu?

Sorry, i assumed u were english. Bubble = bubble bath = laugh, which is cockney (london) rhyming slang.

Well obviously drugs/alcohol/fake babas/badals/cancer etc r all much bigger issues than naked sadhus, but obviously if an issue pops up which needs 2 b dealt with, no matter how little/irrevelant, it will b dealt with, depending on that person n spur of the moment. The sikhs in this video r obviously OTT with the beating, but as i mentioned in my original post, i kinda still have no sympathy at same time with the sadhus nakedness.

Panjab/n.india will only get better when dharam has spread into these areas, oh n biharis thrown out....and i couldnt careless how discriminatory that sounds, coz i know ppl in panjab certainly dont want them there. U are right that the ppl in this video, shud really be dealing with issues more important. Btw, bhagat singh aint best example to use, he did after all shoot the wrong officer dead. shaheed Udham singhs shaheedi is more important n crucial in history than bhagat singhs, especially as he killed the actual perpertrator (michael o'dwyer).

Sorry, i assumed u were english. Bubble = bubble bath = laugh, which is cockney (london) rhyming slang.

Well obviously drugs/alcohol/fake babas/badals/cancer etc r all much bigger issues than naked sadhus, but obviously if an issue pops up which needs 2 b dealt with, no matter how little/irrevelant, it will b dealt with, depending on that person n spur of the moment. The sikhs in this video r obviously OTT with the beating, but as i mentioned in my original post, i kinda still have no sympathy at same time with the sadhus nakedness.

Panjab/n.india will only get better when dharam has spread into these areas, oh n biharis thrown out....and i couldnt careless how discriminatory that sounds, coz i know ppl in panjab certainly dont want them there. U are right that the ppl in this video, shud really be dealing with issues more important. Btw, bhagat singh aint best example to use, he did after all shoot the wrong officer dead. shaheed Udham singhs shaheedi is more important n crucial in history than bhagat singhs, especially as he killed the actual perpertrator (michael o'dwyer).

WJKK WJKF

veer ji, after your comment about the Bihari community being thrown out of panjab, I have realised that there is no point in us debating on this issue as we will intellectually not get anywhere as within any supremacist, there is no room for reason of thought as they feel they are higher than someone else. Its the supremacy which fits a percentage of people who think their of a higher status than someone else. Equality fits all and is for everyone as within all dwells the sargun roop of akal purakh waheguru, whether their a naked sadhu or a Bihari.

Using shaheed Bhagat Singhs Shaheedi as an example can never be wrong. Shaheedi is Shaheedi in the sikh kaum. Dhan Dhan akali nihang shiri guru gobind singh demonstrated this when it was asked if the lifeless bodies of his biological sons should be covered out of respect. I'm sure you know his answer.

You stated that you have no sympathy for the naked sadhu sant, so this results in you justifying that an innocent man living within his dharma should be physically beaten. These so called Sikhs have just done what the moguls done, perpetuating their view onto someone else via violence. I hope you find sympathy for other people, as within other people is akal purakh and the equality of the garbless ultimate being, in which seva for the fellow person can be done in seva of akal purakh.

Also, I am British but not English, I'm from Shropshire and know very little on cockney slang, the most I know is off eastenders.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

veer ji, after your comment about the Bihari community being thrown out of panjab, I have realised that there is no point in us debating on this issue as we will intellectually not get anywhere as within any supremacist, there is no room for reason of thought as they feel they are higher than someone else. Its the supremacy which fits a percentage of people who think their of a higher status than someone else. Equality fits all and is for everyone as within all dwells the sargun roop of akal purakh waheguru, whether their a naked sadhu or a Bihari.

Using shaheed Bhagat Singhs Shaheedi as an example can never be wrong. Shaheedi is Shaheedi in the sikh kaum. Dhan Dhan akali nihang shiri guru gobind singh demonstrated this when it was asked if the lifeless bodies of his biological sons should be covered out of respect. I'm sure you know his answer.

You stated that you have no sympathy for the naked sadhu sant, so this results in you justifying that an innocent man living within his dharma should be physically beaten. These so called Sikhs have just done what the moguls done, perpetuating their view onto someone else via violence. I hope you find sympathy for other people, as within other people is akal purakh and the equality of the garbless ultimate being, in which seva for the fellow person can be done in seva of akal purakh.

Also, I am British but not English, I'm from Shropshire and know very little on cockney slang, the most I know is off eastenders.

WJKK WJKF

u kno wat, its slightly sly of u, 2 jus pick stuff out of my thoughts, n fit it in nicely to how u want this discussion to go. i said "The sikhs in this video r obviously OTT with the beating, but as i mentioned in my original post, i kinda still have no sympathy at same time with the sadhus nakedness". How did u gather from this sentence that im justifying an innocent man bein physically beaten? jheez. i have already stated how this particular beating in the video is OTT. From my comments u could presume i mean a gentle hit or some sort would have done.

Also u state using bhagat singhs shaheedi can never be wrong, well as much as a hero he is (which is not in question), he shot dead THE WRONG officer, so how can u say wat u quoted earlier?

Also regarding biharis, n my "supremacist" thoughts, i think u need 2 search though this forum, n c jus how much "love" the biharis r getting on this forum. Dont believe wat i wrote earlier? Go to panjab yourself and ask the locals, i have, n can see with my own eyes.

To the one who said that Ram Rahim is Government protected: The Sikhs are Guru Protected, who is stronger? The Guru or the Government?

Indeed ur right, no arguement. But u have forgotten 1 thing...sikhs in panjab r no longer the sikhs they were, and sikhi itself is dying slowly, no thanks to various reasons. as jagraj singh says on basics of sikhi, "if i meet any1 who interested in sikhi, i wouldnt send them to panjab, definitely outside of panjab".

Givin shaheedi at all costs, is a distant dream it seems at times, especially judging by sikh institutions who r brown nosing badals.