Sikhs Beating Nanga Sadhu

InderjitS

Indeed ur right, no arguement. But u have forgotten 1 thing...sikhs in panjab r no longer the sikhs they were, and sikhi itself is dying slowly, no thanks to various reasons. as jagraj singh says on basics of sikhi, "if i meet any1 who interested in sikhi, i wouldnt send them to panjab, definitely outside of panjab".

Givin shaheedi at all costs, is a distant dream it seems at times, especially judging by sikh institutions who r brown nosing badals.

Sikhi can't die, those who try to finish Sikhi die themselves:Aurangzeb,O'Dywer, Gutbachana Sio, Indria Gandhi, Beant Sio. The people I've listed have all tried to finish Sikhi, but all of them have been finished by the Sikhs of the Guru. The reason it looks like Sikhi is dying out in your eyes is because:most people don't know what Sikhi really is? What is Sikhi? 9/10 people will answer something along these lines," it's a religion from northern India that's Monotheistic and keeps 5 articles of faith, most visibly the hair", now there are clearly a lot of monotheistic faiths that believe in keeping hair. What makes Sikhi? The real answer to the question is Naam! We can't know Sikhi if we don't know about Naam Japna. Sikhs have always been of small number in my eyes it's actually growing especially in the Diaspora. The only reason it looks so big is because of the ages of the Misls and Ranjit Singh and their descendants all of which required some allegiance to Sikh faith to be promoted: They never(few exceptions),became Sikhs because they loved the Guru: they did it for political gain(modern equalevent of Badal). So Sikhi(in truest form) is actually growing. It's just so many people calling themselves Sikhs are doing what is considered apostasy: because at the end of the day they don't know.

Sikhi can't die, those who try to finish Sikhi die themselves:Aurangzeb,O'Dywer, Gutbachana Sio, Indria Gandhi, Beant Sio. The people I've listed have all tried to finish Sikhi, but all of them have been finished by the Sikhs of the Guru. The reason it looks like Sikhi is dying out in your eyes is because:most people don't know what Sikhi really is? What is Sikhi? 9/10 people will answer something along these lines," it's a religion from northern India that's Monotheistic and keeps 5 articles of faith, most visibly the hair", now there are clearly a lot of monotheistic faiths that believe in keeping hair. What makes Sikhi? The real answer to the question is Naam! We can't know Sikhi if we don't know about Naam Japna. Sikhs have always been of small number in my eyes it's actually growing especially in the Diaspora. The only reason it looks so big is because of the ages of the Misls and Ranjit Singh and their descendants all of which required some allegiance to Sikh faith to be promoted: They never(few exceptions),became Sikhs because they loved the Guru: they did it for political gain(modern equalevent of Badal). So Sikhi(in truest form) is actually growing. It's just so many people calling themselves Sikhs are doing what is considered apostasy: because at the end of the day they don't know.

Soz mate, wat i meant to say is, that sikhi is dying slow IN PANJAB, hence the reason for givin the jagraj singh reference, my apologies

Soz mate, wat i meant to say is, that sikhi is dying slow IN PANJAB, hence the reason for givin the jagraj singh reference, my apologies

I know you mentioned Jugraj Singh, but at the end of the day Sikhi is the same whether it be in Saudi Arabia, India, China, North Korea, Cuba, Nazi Germany, or anywhere else for that matter. In the same sense Sikhi is not dying in Punjab: my reason for defense is Naam can't die, neither can the Guru. I can bet that there are still some GurSikhs and Sants still in Punjab: as there is in every country, I'll use an example with something a little simpler. Vaheguru is everywhere, you start feeling less of Vaheguru while you go into the path of evil: Does that mean Vaheguru is not with you? In the same aspect just because people don't accept Sikhi doesn't mean it's not there.