Mental Abuse

DelhiTakht

Why are the Sikhs often made fun of?

One good thing that we do is never appreciated and something foolish that we do (sometimes by mistake) becomes a topic of discussion for everybody. This is the last year of my academics and it seems I'm through hell.

Whether it is a lecture or a play ground people often find ways to make fun of me. Sometimes even teachers don't miss that oppourtunity.

They always called

me 'sava lakh'.It was good until they started calling me a herd of people. Something good that I do, is never appreciated and often people comment Sava-Lakh people can do such simple tasks.

When AAP won in Punjab, I was made fun of. They said people of Punjab are really santa-banta, as they voted a party that didn't get even a single seat in the Parliament exect seats in Punjab.

I'm a single Sikh guy in my class. I really want to stop them but I have no idea. They don't get physical as they know I can knock them down. This has been happening since the last year.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh!!!

Its Kalyug and there are idiots everywhere. Let the fools be fools, theyre racist. Maybe Gods making u stronger to get u to stop caring what others think and do and to stay in your own body on your own path. Become a bhagat and even though u may feel alone in this and in life- Don't feel ĺike noone loves u because in Truth, bhagats love each other, even if they live a million miles apart. Learn the lessons god wants u to, if they cant touch u then who cares, remeber that they are.losers and just be a bhagat.

Its Kalyug and there are idiots everywhere. Let the fools be fools, theyre racist. Maybe Gods making u stronger to get u to stop caring what others think and do and to stay in your own body on your own path. Become a bhagat and even though u may feel alone in this and in life- Don't feel ĺike noone loves u because in Truth, bhagats love each other, even if they live a million miles apart. Learn the lessons god wants u to, if they cant touch u then who cares, remeber that they are.losers and just be a bhagat.

True.