Quit Meat Stop Wearing Or Made From Animal Parts?

jeetnijjar

WJKK WJKF

I'm not sure if your post is for my attention in reply to my post in which I quoted your post, lol if that makes sense.....but I think I understand clearly what you have written and have not misunderstood your points. You claim vegetarianism as the ultimate diet, when really the only diet for your mann is naam simran and Amrit, no other food will nourish this hunger, whether it is meat or veg or vegan. All these types are simply food for your body. Got your soul, the food which one should spiritually consume is sat, Santokh and vechar, then when ones soul get thirsty, Amrit should be taken.

Shiri Guru Granth Sahib ji tells us :

Thal vich tin vastu paiyo, sat, santokh vicharo.

Amrit Nam Thakur ka paiyo, jis ka sabhs adharo.

Jai ko khavai, jai ko bhunchai, tis ka hoye udharo

Eh wast taji neh jayee nit nit rakhu urdharo.

Tam sansar charan lag tariai sabh Nanak Brahm pasaro.(p.1429)

(Three main things are placed in this platter, Truthfulness, contentment and meditation-deliberation along with the Nectar of His Name, the sustenance of everyone. Whosoever partakes of it, digests it (shares it with others) would attain salvation. Once partaken, this food (His Name) cant be given up, bear this ever in mind. In this way can one get across the ocean (of life and death), and become aware, sayeth Nanak, of the entire creation of the Creator (Brahm).

So, this is the real food for ones soul, not meat, not veg and not vegan, however if you wish to come under one of the above categories, so be it, but we must all be prepared for battle and be shastar dhari, as per gurus hukam, clear cut enough for me.

Also, when our gurus and shaheed were in battle, yes dhan dhan akali nihang Shiri guru gobind Singh ji praised soldiers on the other side for fighting bravely, however they acted in the very same way as ISIS is right now, trying to spread Islam by the sword. There is now difference to the fanaticism then as it is happening right now. However mahaan sikh like dhan dhan baba kanaya ji understood the gian of gurbani, as he have water to all fallen soldiers, the water being contained within an animal by product, I wonder if any sikh, as you assume we should all be vegetarian refused to drink the cold thirst quenching water as it was stored in the stomach of a dead animal? I also then wonder if any fallen Hindu refused, or if any fallen musalmaan refused, as the by product most definitely would of not been a by product of halaal slaughter?

As I said, opinion is one thing, sikh/non-sikh ithiaas is another thing and then gurbani is the ultimate thing, the gian of gian, not an answer and question book.

Nothing never dies, just moves within the system to achieve mukhti, the merging of energy (atma) within the ultimate energy (pramaatma). The world itself is a living entity to which it undergoes it's cycle of seasons, over and over and over again, up until this game of the manifested simply will cease to exist at the will of waheguru.

WJKK WJKF

ਭਾਈ ਨਿੱਜਰਾ, ਤੂੰ ਮੇਰਾ ਨਾਮ ਕਾਹਤੋਂ tag ਕੀਤਾ ਯਾਰ? ਤੇਰੀ ਜਿੰਦਗੀ ਹੈ, ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬਾਨ ਨੂ ਸ਼ਕਲ ਤੂੰ ਵਿਖਾਉਣੀ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਕਰਨਾ ਕਰ, ਜੋ ਖਾਣਾ ਖਾ, ਜੋ ਪੀਣਾ ਪੀ | ਮੈਂ ਆਪ ਆਪਣਾ ਜੀਵਨ ਸੁਧਾਰਣ ਵਿਚ ਮਾਰ ਖਾਈ ਜਾਨਾ, ਤੈਨੂ ਕਿਥੋਂ ਰਾਹੇ ਪਾਊਂਗਾ ? ਜੇ ਕਿਸੀ ਦੀ ਗੱਲ ਨਾ ਸਮਝ ਆਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਸੰਤ ਬਾਬਾ ਜਰਨੈਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਭਿੰਡਰਾਂਵਾਲੇ ਦਾ ਜੀਵਨ ਪੜ ਲਵੀਂ | ਆਪੇ ਪਤਾ ਲਾਗ ਜਾਉਗਾ ਕੀ ਖਾਣਾ ਪੀਣਾ ਠੀਕ ਹੈ |

ਬਾਕੀ ਮੈਨੂ ਬਖਸ਼ੋ ਭਾਈ | ਅਸੀਂ ਇਥੇ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਲੱਗੇ, ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਵਰਗੇ ਆਮ ਜਿਹੇ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਹਾਂ |

Thanks

Well explained sikhi seeker ji

Sikhi teaches us to respect and value all living creatures

Question

do meat eaters have zero chance of union with god?

meat is okay for some and not others, especially when it comes to need. If meat is needed for survival then that is perfectly acceptable. God knows such a situation and its circumstances, a union will not be severed when there was no other choice. God is loving and merciful. However, when meat is eaten out of greed, not because it is needed, simply because 'it tastes good and People like it', then that is when I begin to see issue with it.

When it comes to other religions, well that is their own path if they are allowed to eat meat and believe it is acceptable by God. However this question was aimed for Sikhs, specifically those who are already vegetarian, and it was not a matter of whether or not it makes God happy, but a matter of how far does the SIkh view of 'respect for all living creatures' extend.

Mehtaab singh ji tusi taa gussa he kar geh

Tuhade varge Chardi kala wale sikha kolo Kuj sikhan nu mil javey ashi apney vadhe bhagg samga geh .tag Es karke kitta tuhade sare post vadiya hunde Minu ta bouth Kuj sikhan nu milda

Veer tu mArr ni kha sakda guru de kirpa tere Tey ah tu ta sanu siday raste pa sakda sorry if I hurt your feeling or said something wrong shota veer Shamg ke maffi kar deo

ਭਾਈ ਨਿੱਜਰਾ, ਤੂੰ ਮੇਰਾ ਨਾਮ ਕਾਹਤੋਂ tag ਕੀਤਾ ਯਾਰ? ਤੇਰੀ ਜਿੰਦਗੀ ਹੈ, ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬਾਨ ਨੂ ਸ਼ਕਲ ਤੂੰ ਵਿਖਾਉਣੀ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਕਰਨਾ ਕਰ, ਜੋ ਖਾਣਾ ਖਾ, ਜੋ ਪੀਣਾ ਪੀ | ਮੈਂ ਆਪ ਆਪਣਾ ਜੀਵਨ ਸੁਧਾਰਣ ਵਿਚ ਮਾਰ ਖਾਈ ਜਾਨਾ, ਤੈਨੂ ਕਿਥੋਂ ਰਾਹੇ ਪਾਊਂਗਾ ? ਜੇ ਕਿਸੀ ਦੀ ਗੱਲ ਨਾ ਸਮਝ ਆਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਸੰਤ ਬਾਬਾ ਜਰਨੈਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਭਿੰਡਰਾਂਵਾਲੇ ਦਾ ਜੀਵਨ ਪੜ ਲਵੀਂ | ਆਪੇ ਪਤਾ ਲਾਗ ਜਾਉਗਾ ਕੀ ਖਾਣਾ ਪੀਣਾ ਠੀਕ ਹੈ |

Thanks

Thanks

ਮੇਹਤਾਬ ਜੀ

ਬਾਬਾ ਜਰਨੈਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੀ ਜੀਵਨੀ ਦੀ ਲਿੰਕ share ਕਰੋ ਧਨਵਾਧ ਜੀ

great topic jeet nijjar you got the point THANK YOU for posting this. I really struggle with this
I have to agree with jeet singh While I respect and value the information you are giving it would be nice if you could label things with “pure vegan” or “trace amounts” so that people, like myself, who wish to completely abolish animal products, even trace amounts, will still have convenient and useful information

jeet sorry my bro no body get it everyone think only eating meat is sinful

rest of animal skin we use is blessing ,I am a strict vegetarian but i also use animal product im not going to

write becaue list is long is it like to use there stuff since i do paath naam simran? one of the gurmukh pyara told me

there is NO SUCH THING as a 100% vegan diet. There are traces of animal products in the fruits and vegetable you eat, due to the fertilization process, i been keep thinkign and thinking all these stuff i use keep is actually part of animal, before i hate and disagree for people who eat meat but now i feel like im one of them same thign either i eat meat or use animal skin what diffrence is it goign to make

Since im strictly veggie I have been stressing out over ingredients (like Coffemate Coffee Creamer is not 100% vegan) and have vowed to stop. It true: it doesnt help the cause, nor does it save animals it also make me criminal i cant decide what to eat what to wear ,it’s a shame what people who support animals have done and said, one step forward three steps back dont eat just wear there skin or other stuffff anyone concerned with dairy products: dairy was never made for human consumption…

those poor cows are kept pregnant and raped in a sense to stay that way and are pregnant every day of he year to provide humans milk. What is in that milk? The problem, in my opinion, is that it isn’t and everything is blown out of proportion and things get f*cked up in the long run,,I’m a strict vegetarian and the thought of having a veggie burger cooked in the same place as a beef burger really does put me off, so I don’t think it is unreasonable to ask for food to be cooked with seperate utensils

NO MEAT NOT EVEN MILK FOR ME ANYMORE
NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS

post-43580-0-60096100-1411529537_thumb.j

We endlessly debate issues and we start going down to minute detail (in essence there is nothing wrong in that), what if this, what if that, what if the other, what we forget, conveniently, is to actually walk the walk.

For God sake guys, WALK the WALK. Do it! Get that simran going, get that naam going, see Akaal in EVERYONE, forget the naffrat, the vheer, the viroodh, love God, love Him like your life depended on it. And you know what, Guru Ji will assist you in all things, all these questions that your maan sprouts up to distract you, all will become shaant, all will become peaceful and then you will know the truth. But all we do is argue and argue, we never go near the practical.

It is like the group of guys who were arguing, one side saying mool mantar completes at jap, while the other argued it completed at Nanak Hosi Bhi satch. Some one asked , you have been arguing for an hour now, which of you actually does any simran to Jap or to Nanak hosi bhi satch ? None spoke.

Okay, firstly, we will have to answer for every action we take, every action. All is being recorded as we speak. We have devices now that record our every move and we upload to the net. Those souls in Dhargah, are a thousand times wiser then those on earth, their devices are not physical but they record everything none the less. Yes, we will have to answer for our meat eating and sharaab drinking and leering and swearing and mouthing off. Also if animals suffer then we are all responsible. All that suffering gets distributed and we all get a share. Why are none of us happy any more? Why do we suffer from new and chronic illnesses? why are our relationships with those around us going down the drain? Loomk around you people bombing their own, atrocities , so much why? because we are all paying for our misdeeds here right now. And then we will be judged what is left over, and boy is there some left over! What ever we eat if it is has bad stuff in it, if the animal suffered then yes we will pay, we are paying. This jaggat is jallandha - on fire!

Meat eaters are the same, overweight full or cholesterol, most meat eaters drink with big barrel tummies.

When you become a soldier you take an oath to fight for your country. This oath is not new, this oath or similar type has been going on for time immemorial . This oath is sacred, in the olden times from Mahabharat , the fighting caste took it as a sign of honour and this is recognised in dhargah. You fight and you kill because that is your duty. As a soldier it is your duty to fight. Bhagwan Krishan Ji gives this lesson to Arjan in mid battle - it is your duty to fight and if necessary, to die in battle. You cannot influence decisions that politicians make, your duty is that when you are called to fight you fight.

Bundha ji

you have more knowledge and wisdom than most of us here

siree guru arjun dev jee wrote meat meat sabh ek hai, hirni bakri gai. this too indicates that if someone eats meat he can eat any kind??

eating meat is personal preference. Read Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji ANG 1288 and 1289 what Guru Nanak Says to a pande. that's what you quote , meat makes one sinner but you do not know anything at the same time bottom line is if I kill some human being I go to jail but when it comes to innocent animals no one get punish?? So people kill them

do you know Hindus were the biggest killers and the meat eaters. when jains and budhas forbade meat then the hindus started to lose people from their side. so they also stopped. there were ashavmedh yugs done by the kings to feeds the saadus. that means they were trying to please the godly people,that further means that the godly people also liked the meat. Guru ji wrote in sggs not to kill , because killing is a crime. Guru Nanak Dev Ji wrote on ANG 15 Guru Granth Sahib Ji

ras ghore, ras seja, ras mandir, ras meetha ras maas, ete ras sareer ke , kei ghat naam nivas. now here he is saying that if people enjoy all the above things then where is the place in the body for God's name. here he indicates that people eat meat. next question is rehat maryada, sgpc the sikh command has a rehat maryada. same way kabeer sahib has rehat maryada, which say not to eat meat not to drink bhang, not to chew paan. that was his code of conduct. But baba nanak did not condemn anything. his code of conduct was to recite God. He did not bother with anything else. Dhan DhanSggs only deals with divinity not the individual code of conduct or the customs. if drinking stops one from reciting God then it is bad on his divine path. if meat stops one from reciting God then it bad for him. Reciting God is mental. it belongs to the mind or the soul. eating only goes in the body. may be to some extent to the brains, both of these do not play any major role to follow the godly path. According to guru nanaks' simple rules. he says recite God. it will take care of everything. once you recite God then it may stop you from eating meat because, i do not know what turn your mind is going to take. Myths, customs are all forbidden by Baba Nanak. that is what i think at least guys

the Sikh Rehit Maryada (Sikh Code) allows Sikhs to eat meat, as long as an animal is not slaughtered ritualistically (Halal).

Thanks

Ki hal mere veer mehtab Singh ji???

Thori meat bare info sanu vi dasso your full of gyan veer ji