The Khalsa Army

I have recently been watching the basics of sikhi videos and have found them inspiring and very useful, one topic that I have seen being raised is the khalsa army. As Sikhs it mentions we should be responsible for fighting against injustice around the world for people less fortunate. I think that the re-birth of the khalsa army should happen but we need backing of the panth to do this. What are you opinions on this and if you agree how can we start the Khalsa army back again. VAHEGURU JI KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Having an army to fight people will not get rid of injustice. What we need are sikhs with good values and attitudes to be in positions of power. This means in the current system that every sikh should get the best education, get the best jobs and work towards positions of influence.

Along the way sikhs should educate those whom they meet on what it means to be a sikh. As a sikh we look out for all of human kind. This is exemplified in a a sakhi where one of the Guru's was presented with two pots and asked to place a hand over the pot to indicate whose side he was on. One was a pot for sikhs and the other for muslims. He put his hands on both because he was on the side of truth and justice.

In my opinion for sikhs to see the change that they want - they need to work to get into leadership roles in politics, finance etc.