Gori Sardarni Sets A Good Example

singhbj singh

Most Sikh women in the western countries are definitely Not mimicking the western women "in the most crude way possible." No way!!! They most certainly are not! They have adapted to the western cultures very well, because they live in the west. If they didn't they will not be successful in finding jobs and fitting in. In comparison to the lady in the picture above she is mimicking the sikh sardaniayan while living in the west.

If brown sikh sardaniaa wore their bana with kirpan and turban and went looking for a job in the western countries they will be looked upon with great amusement! They will be a laughing stock of the western employers. Whereas, if the bibi in the picture above did the same in the western country she will probably end up finding some kind of employment. She will be even luckier in India because of the prevalence of inferiority complex. Their children in the western countries are high achievers at schools, colleges and universities. All due to the efforts and hard work of desi sikh bibians in the west. Sikhee is dead in punjab because of drugs, alcoholism, dirty politics and greed. Sikhism is being kept alive by the sikhs in the west even if it costs their lives because of their turbans. Sikhism is alive and kicking in the western countries, more than it is in India and it is all due to the desi bibian and their love for Sikhee. So think before you post your response. You lack imagination.

Really, your so brown called Sikh sardaania can cut their hair to fit in the western cultures, can shun and look down the bana ( in your immature mind,that wil cause amusement), and raise their children as patits, giving them no

knowlege of Sikhi tenets and then you have the cheek of saying Sikhi is dead in Punjab.

Really, your so brown called Sikh sardaania can cut their hair to fit in the western cultures, can shun and look down the bana ( in your immature mind,that wil cause amusement), and raise their children as patits,

No one is really stayed to the fact, Akj women have to wear Keski! I didn't want to mention a Jatha, but I had no choice.

There are too many bad people in the gorra community too. These goreys do hindu things in the sikh clothes,bana. Deshmesh Pitta ji banned this. The gorrey not sikhs they Harbajan Kumar yogis pootleys. He done too much damage to our religion. He only intristed in making money from these dumb gorrey people. He turned sikhism into a big time cult. They are called cult memebers of HS yogi and not sikhs.

Just to be fair, not all white Sikhs are 3HO, some of them just came to Sikhi another way than yoga. I personally met a non-3HO white Sikh, it's just the most popular.

Very racist subject. Brown sardanies look nicer in or out of the sikh clothes. :biggrin2:

That is also promoting a form of racism, just because you feel one race looks nicer doesn't mean you should just say it on a form, especially in a religion that says,"Recognize all other women other than your wife as mothers and sisters. Do not engage in marital behaviour with them." 52 Hukams.