Kirpal Singh To Kirpal Massiah

Nalwa

http://ehmerapunjab.tumblr.com/post/12196199485/the-lost-palace-of-amritsar-clock-tower oh, the Anglicans were responsible for separating Punjab and making 40% of our Panth refugees, a Christian was responsible for Jaliawala Bagh Massacre, A Christian was responsible for the situation in Israel and Palestine today (not a Jew), the Crusades happened because of the Christians, Oak Creek happened because of a Christian. Ok let me make this fair and mention crimes Sikhi has done to humanity: N/A. Let's see what Jesus said, "I am the way the light and the truth, Nobody comes to the Father except through me!" Let's see what Guru Nanak said,(All the Gurus were the same, today's light comes through Guru Granth Sahib)"

Those who meditate on God attain salvation. For them, the cycle of birth and death is eliminated (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 11)." If we are going to say something about someone converting to Islam, or Dera Guru, we should also mention Christianity:(Made by an ex-follower Jesus, I recommend you watch it). http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=fZBHByPUwlM

WJKK WJKF

I didn't know the perpetrators of the above crimes you mentioned personally, however you simply cannot judge a whole religious percentage on the actions of individuals or groups of people who promote they are from the particular religion. That's somewhat ridiculous.

Also, the tennents of the 10 commandments, which derive from the Jewish Torah are the real basis of Chrishiantity. No book or record was ever recorded by jesus's own hand or during his life. It was written down after.

Do you not recognise the fact that the person who converts must have a weak connection to their previous religion? Maybe we should look at the reasons of why modern day sikhs would convert and establish some understanding. Sikhs are now settled all over the world, prospering, yet the birthplace of sikhi is in squalor, with not much respect for one another, caste issues, drug and alcoho lissues, poverty issues, farming issues including suicide, rape issues, murders carried out by the governments, genocide, self explortation, prostitution, individual dera babas and an let's not forget, female baby abortions. No wonder people wanna sell their land and move out! Do you not think, as Sikhs we should address these issues and question what do we do within our own nirmal dharam?

To judge all Christians by the doings of other Christians is silly, should we judge all Hindus on the way Sikhs were treated in 1984?

Have you ever heard of the Christian lady, Mary secole? Or the Christian nun Dhan dhan Mother Theresa, or William Wilberforce? Maybe Martin Luther King or even Doctor Cole, who tried to offer his service to shiri Guru Gobind Singh?

You also forgot to mention the "Sikhs" who were brought by the Brithish in the Sikh-Anglo wars, or the sikhs who promote their caste supremacy under the Nirmal panth of sikhi!

I find it's better to make a decision based on individual circumstances, rather than tarnish all, with the same brush.

Your posts on the topic " gori sardani sets a grey example" are kinda of relevant here, as you quoted gurbani, the light of Akal purakh is within all, that means Christians too!

On a personal note, I have met a few beautiful people in my life living in the uk as I am Brithish.

Many of these people were Christians who serve people with love, equality and humilty.

This Kirpal Singh is only demonstrating his weakness towards sikhi, in my opinion it is better that the weak links within our dharam break off and move on, leaving one United strong linked chain.

WJKK WJKF

its fake... ....and har gal nu chakki na jaya kro......delete kro inhu.... the truth behind of this is that Rss and shivsena is lacking the support of sikhs in punjab...

And why should Sikhs in Punjab support RSS and Shivsena?????????????????

And this christian infiltration is a matter of serious concern for Sikhs in Punjab, it is not a

"and har gal nu chakki na jaya kro"

WJKK WJKF

I didn't know the perpetrators of the above crimes you mentioned personally, however you simply cannot judge a whole religious percentage on the actions of individuals or groups of people who promote they are from the particular religion. That's somewhat ridiculous.

Also, the tennents of the 10 commandments, which derive from the Jewish Torah are the real basis of Chrishiantity. No book or record was ever recorded by jesus's own hand or during his life. It was written down after.

Do you not recognise the fact that the person who converts must have a weak connection to their previous religion? Maybe we should look at the reasons of why modern day sikhs would convert and establish some understanding. Sikhs are now settled all over the world, prospering, yet the birthplace of sikhi is in squalor, with not much respect for one another, caste issues, drug and alcoho lissues, poverty issues, farming issues including suicide, rape issues, murders carried out by the governments, genocide, self explortation, prostitution, individual dera babas and an let's not forget, female baby abortions. No wonder people wanna sell their land and move out! Do you not think, as Sikhs we should address these issues and question what do we do within our own nirmal dharam?

To judge all Christians by the doings of other Christians is silly, should we judge all Hindus on the way Sikhs were treated in 1984?

Have you ever heard of the Christian lady, Mary secole? Or the Christian nun Dhan dhan Mother Theresa, or William Wilberforce? Maybe Martin Luther King or even Doctor Cole, who tried to offer his service to shiri Guru Gobind Singh?

You also forgot to mention the "Sikhs" who were brought by the Brithish in the Sikh-Anglo wars, or the sikhs who promote their caste supremacy under the Nirmal panth of sikhi!

I find it's better to make a decision based on individual circumstances, rather than tarnish all, with the same brush.

Your posts on the topic " gori sardani sets a grey example" are kinda of relevant here, as you quoted gurbani, the light of Akal purakh is within all, that means Christians too!

On a personal note, I have met a few beautiful people in my life living in the uk as I am Brithish.

Many of these people were Christians who serve people with love, equality and humilty.

This Kirpal Singh is only demonstrating his weakness towards sikhi, in my opinion it is better that the weak links within our dharam break off and move on, leaving one United strong linked chain.

WJKK WJKF

Yes, I did mention that Vaheguru's light is on all, and some Christians are very nice people, but even those few don't make the 2 billion. If 2 billion people were good, this world would be a much better place, oh, if you mention Missionaries, they are the biggest thieves in the world. An example is Africa, in the beginning Africa was a very rich continent and respected continent for intellectuals to travel to, but then a man was born: Yeshua Ben Yosef. This man is the greatest conman that ever lived, being send as a messanger, he abused his right as God's prophet and started getting people to Jaap Jesus instead of "Yahweh". Guru Gobind Singh Ji said that God sent many people but they all failed, and spread their own believes instead of the truth. Also the Crusades were personally because of the Pope, the leader of all of Christianity at the time (the communicator with Jesus), just how liberal should I be? How many crimes can I forgive? Too what extend can I forgive Kirpal?

Yes, I did mention that Vaheguru's light is on all, and some Christians are very nice people, but even those few don't make the 2 billion. If 2 billion people were good, this world would be a much better place, oh, if you mention Missionaries, they are the biggest thieves in the world. An example is Africa, in the beginning Africa was a very rich continent and respected continent for intellectuals to travel to, but then a man was born: Yeshua Ben Yosef. This man is the greatest conman that ever lived, being send as a messanger, he abused his right as God's prophet and started getting people to Jaap Jesus instead of "Yahweh". Guru Gobind Singh Ji said that God sent many people but they all failed, and spread their own believes instead of the truth. Also the Crusades were personally because of the Pope, the leader of all of Christianity at the time (the communicator with Jesus), just how liberal should I be? How many crimes can I forgive? Too what extend can I forgive Kirpal?

Also, Christians judge non-Christians based on one person all the time, you break the law, see how the Christian media considers you" Sikhs broke the law!" "Kill all these Sikhs"(similar to 1984) what they will forget, Hind Di Chadar. All logical thinking Christians become Atheists for a reason, don't you think?

And why should Sikhs in Punjab support RSS and Shivsena?????????????????

And this christian infiltration is a matter of serious concern for Sikhs in Punjab, it is not a

"and har gal nu chakki na jaya kro"

When did I say sikhs should Support rss and shivsena In punjab????

I said They lack the support Of sikhs in Punjab.

I think you did not catch my drift .

What I wanted to say Some days Ago There was a fight Happened in Shivsena /Rss and These Christian parcharks.

Christian Parcharks Were beaten by these shivsena and Rss very badly ..

The reason Was they were targetting Hindus Especially those who belong to backward Castes .

I have an association with a name " Turban Guys " and I have been contacted hundreds of time to support these Shivsena /Rss ..

The other guy you see in this pic might be a member of Hindu Bajrang Dal in punjab because I have seen him many times in Hindu Rallies ...

When did I say sikhs should Support rss and shivsena In punjab????

I said They lack the support Of sikhs in Punjab.

I think you did not catch my drift .

What I wanted to say Some days Ago There was a fight Happened in Shivsena /Rss and These Christian parcharks.

Christian Parcharks Were beaten by these shivsena and Rss very badly ..

The reason Was they were targetting Hindus Especially those who belong to backward Castes .

I have an association with a name " Turban Guys " and I have been contacted hundreds of time to support these Shivsena /Rss ..

The other guy you see in this pic might be a member of Hindu Bajrang Dal in punjab because I have seen him many times in Hindu Rallies ...

Well, I cannot guess what you want and what you donot want to say.

Say the complete thing as you have done now.

The way the Shiv Sena and RSS is to use violence against Christian missionaries. This is the wrong method to use. Only one who lacks knowledge will resort to such tactics. The traditional Sikh method is to counter their parchar with Gurmat parchar. This is how Sikhs countered the Christian missionaries, Arya Samaj and Ahmadi Muslims by creating the Singh Sabha movement. Sikhs did not once use violence yet our forefathers were successful in spreading Sikhi while countering those other movements. Sikhi is the best and I say this with full conviction. Just do a comparative study of all the religions, nothing even comes close to Sikhi.

The traditional Sikh method is to counter their parchar with Gurmat parchar. This is how Sikhs countered the Christian missionaries, Arya Samaj and Ahmadi Muslims by creating the Singh Sabha movement. Sikhs did not once use violence yet our forefathers were successful in spreading Sikhi while countering those other movements. Sikhi is the best and I say this with full conviction.

Despite Sikhi is the best religion, how exactly were they successful in countering Christian missionaries. The last time I checked there are over 2 billion Christians and over 2 billion Muslims and only 25 million Sikhs. I even made a previous topic on why Sikhi failed to spread, even if it's the best religion.

Despite Sikhi is the best religion, how exactly were they successful in countering Christian missionaries. The last time I checked there are over 2 billion Christians and over 2 billion Muslims and only 25 million Sikhs. I even made a previous topic on why Sikhi failed to spread, even if it's the best religion.

I have already listed several reasons why Sikhi was unable to spread as much as Christianity/Islam in the thread you have mentioned above. Please have a search for that.

As for the Singh Sabha movement, it all started when a few Sikh students had declared they were going to convert to Christianity. This caused a huge uproar within the Panth at the time and resulted in all the Sikh leaders to hold a meeting. In the meeting they decided to start the Singh Sabha movement. In addition to Christianity, at the time the Arya Samaj movement and Ahmadi Muslims were also starting and very active in spreading their religions. The Singh Sabha movement had to counter their parchar and managed to double the Sikh population through massive parchar campaigns.

WJKK WJKF

Veer ji, you cannot base your opinion on all Christians around the world from your experiences on the missionaries within the panjab.

Historical events usually end up with to components to the drive of such an event like the crusades, usually money and power. The vehicle for this is the hijacking of religion. In the case of the crusades, obviously Christianity. Fact of the matter is, terrible PEOPLE do terrible things.

As veer Johny101 has stated, the parchar, services and support for the people from sikh establishments and bodies should be increased and be the best it can be. As both you and I know, many so called parcharaks lack this passion and will use our nirmal panth Sikhi, to forward their own personal agendas, finances and maryada.

Here in the UK we have free speech, that means you can say what you wish. Everybody has the right to practice their religion. Again, In panjab, it's the parcharaks what fail. Here in the UK we have an excellent parcharak named Bhai Jugraj Singh ji, his passion for Sikhi shines and is a beacon, attracting the youth of today towards the light of Sikhi like a moth when a light is switched on. If you do not know of this parcharak, search for him on YouTube under "basics of Sikhi".

The way this parcharak dealt with the Muslim preacher "the Dawah Man" is in my opinion what lacks in panjab, open debate with the opposite. Once this is done, the light of Sikhi will shine without tainting Sikhs, through debate and conversation.

But being a sikh, living in the UK and experiencing many Christians, you are wrong to stereo type many people.

How many Christians have you actually met personally, to then judge the whole worlds population of them lol?

If your way of thinking was gurmat, Shiri Guru Gobind Singh would of treated every single Muslim as criminals, as the crimes of what Hindustan witnessed and was the victim of at the hands of the Mughal Muslims. However no such feeling has ever been recorded in ithias of any of our guru sahibs stereo typing any individual, irregards of caste, colour, sex or religion. Also at a time when so called Christians were causing much havoc in the world too, alongside the Mughals.

Also veer ji, it is not for a sikh too judge another, this job will be undertaken by Chit, Gupat, Dharamraj and Akal Purakh. Not you or me.