Kirpal Singh To Kirpal Massiah

Nalwa

WJKK WJKF

Veer ji, you cannot base your opinion on all Christians around the world from your experiences on the missionaries within the panjab.

Historical events usually end up with to components to the drive of such an event like the crusades, usually money and power. The vehicle for this is the hijacking of religion. In the case of the crusades, obviously Christianity. Fact of the matter is, terrible PEOPLE do terrible things.

As veer Johny101 has stated, the parchar, services and support for the people from sikh establishments and bodies should be increased and be the best it can be. As both you and I know, many so called parcharaks lack this passion and will use our nirmal panth Sikhi, to forward their own personal agendas, finances and maryada.

Here in the UK we have free speech, that means you can say what you wish. Everybody has the right to practice their religion. Again, In panjab, it's the parcharaks what fail. Here in the UK we have an excellent parcharak named Bhai Jugraj Singh ji, his passion for Sikhi shines and is a beacon, attracting the youth of today towards the light of Sikhi like a moth when a light is switched on. If you do not know of this parcharak, search for him on YouTube under "basics of Sikhi".

The way this parcharak dealt with the Muslim preacher "the Dawah Man" is in my opinion what lacks in panjab, open debate with the opposite. Once this is done, the light of Sikhi will shine without tainting Sikhs, through debate and conversation.

But being a sikh, living in the UK and experiencing many Christians, you are wrong to stereo type many people.

How many Christians have you actually met personally, to then judge the whole worlds population of them lol?

If your way of thinking was gurmat, Shiri Guru Gobind Singh would of treated every single Muslim as criminals, as the crimes of what Hindustan witnessed and was the victim of at the hands of the Mughal Muslims. However no such feeling has ever been recorded in ithias of any of our guru sahibs stereo typing any individual, irregards of caste, colour, sex or religion. Also at a time when so called Christians were causing much havoc in the world too, alongside the Mughals.

Also veer ji, it is not for a sikh too judge another, this job will be undertaken by Chit, Gupat, Dharamraj and Akal Purakh. Not you or me.

Your right(I know who Basics of Sikhi is,) I probably shouldn't have insulted all Christians, but my experience with most of them isn't the best. Also if you listen to "Militant Atheists" you'll know the flAws.

Your right(I know who Basics of Sikhi is,) I probably shouldn't have insulted all Christians, but my experience with most of them isn't the best. Also if you listen to "Militant Atheists" you'll know the flAws.

WJKK WJKF

Veer ji, it's not about me being wrong or right, it's all about gurmat. Sometimes we disagree with gurmat, but it's hukam so we have to follow it whether we disagree or agree with it. The gurus light prevails through all the darkness of the mind.

Through our posts to one another, it is evident that as Sikhs, we can debate and work from sikhi ithias and gurmat.

Next time you come across a missionary, debate and discuss with them and let your sikhi gurmat shine without insulting them or Jesus Christ, as Bhai Jugraj Singh ji did in debate to The Dawah Man. We all as Sikhs can be parcharaks and make a change. Exactly how Shiri guru Nanak dev ji did.

If you haven't seen the Basics of Sikhi debate with the Dawah man already I have uploaded it. If you get time watch it. This is the way to defeat this issue brother, through knowledge, passion, pyar and gurmat. Not anger!

Your passion for the Kaum shines, May it shine stronger and may the guru bless you and your family.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

Veer ji, it's not about me being wrong or right, it's all about gurmat. Sometimes we disagree with gurmat, but it's hukam so we have to follow it whether we disagree or agree with it. The gurus light prevails through all the darkness of the mind.

Through our posts to one another, it is evident that as Sikhs, we can debate and work from sikhi ithias and gurmat.

Next time you come across a missionary, debate and discuss with them and let your sikhi gurmat shine without insulting them or Jesus Christ, as Bhai Jugraj Singh ji did in debate to The Dawah Man. We all as Sikhs can be parcharaks and make a change. Exactly how Shiri guru Nanak dev ji did.

If you haven't seen the Basics of Sikhi debate with the Dawah man already I have uploaded it. If you get time watch it. This is the way to defeat this issue brother, through knowledge, passion, pyar and gurmat. Not anger!

Your passion for the Kaum shines, May it shine stronger and may the guru bless you and your family.

WJKK WJKF

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

There's a ancient Roman shrine in London dedicated to the Persian / Roman god Mithras. It was built by the Romans when they occupied Londonium. At the time of Jesus's life, the most popular god of all was Mithras. The story of Mithras was that he was born in a barn and when he was born a light shone and 3 kings came from the east bearing gifts, specifically gold, frankincence and myrrh. Mithras died on a cross but before he did he celebrated a last supper with his 12 disciples, who represented the 12 signs of the zodiac.

All Jesus's followers did, was to blatantly steal the story behind the most popular diety of the time and attribute the exact same story to Jesus.

Jesus, when he was alive was a very good Jew. That fact is summed up with his sermon to the moneylenders at the Temple in Jeruselum. He never advocated a separate and distinct religion. His followers were basically the Nazerine sect of Judaism.

It was only much much later after his death, when Jews were being expelled from Jeruselum, that his Nazerine followers said they were not jews and were instead a totally separate new religion, simply to save their own skins and be allowed to stay in Jeruselum.

I say we're very lucky that Kirpal 'singh' Massi has left us to join them. He's obviously an incredibly thick and gullible person so is where he belongs. We're far better off without simpletons like him.

just found out my relative in punjab has converted to christianity and there from a small pind. These vile missionaries target small pinds where people are numerous and poor because they are naive and easily led away from Sikhi because SGPC is run by freemasons so they are not going to stop them.

These Christian missionaries are now a serious and dangerous threat to Sikhs and Sikhi in punjab they are grooming our people first with drugs (they imported from pakistan/ afghanistan) and intoxicants then offering them free money and counselling services to get them off the drugs and poverty that they themselves put them in.

Not content with attacking sikhi physically in 1840s by attacking the Sikh empire these Christians are now using more covert and sly methods to enslave our people with their abrahmic nonsense for the western roman capitalise empire.

Time for Sikhs to wake up and wake their relatives up to the anti-sikh forces trying to destroy Guru's righteous path

Despite Sikhi is the best religion, how exactly were they successful in countering Christian missionaries. The last time I checked there are over 2 billion Christians and over 2 billion Muslims and only 25 million Sikhs. I even made a previous topic on why Sikhi failed to spread, even if it's the best religion.

you cannot compare apples and oranges these faiths converted by sword , we didn't. They have been around longer we have been around for 500 years and much of the last 250 in battle for survival ...in fact I would cout now as crunch time. if you went to the facebook link you can see the mentalities surrounding us in other faiths, they are all circling like vultures waiting to pick our people's bones of our flesh(sikhi).

The time is now to become white-hot gursikhs to burn away all the chaff of hindu culture in terms of superstitions and caste. Then who could show their faith as better than sikhi?

There's a ancient Roman shrine in London dedicated to the Persian / Roman god Mithras. It was built by the Romans when they occupied Londonium. At the time of Jesus's life, the most popular god of all was Mithras. The story of Mithras was that he was born in a barn and when he was born a light shone and 3 kings came from the east bearing gifts, specifically gold, frankincence and myrrh. Mithras died on a cross but before he did he celebrated a last supper with his 12 disciples, who represented the 12 signs of the zodiac.

All Jesus's followers did, was to blatantly steal the story behind the most popular diety of the time and attribute the exact same story to Jesus.

Jesus, when he was alive was a very good Jew. That fact is summed up with his sermon to the moneylenders at the Temple in Jeruselum. He never advocated a separate and distinct religion. His followers were basically the Nazerine sect of Judaism.

It was only much much later after his death, when Jews were being expelled from Jeruselum, that his Nazerine followers said they were not jews and were instead a totally separate new religion, simply to save their own skins and be allowed to stay in Jeruselum.

I say we're very lucky that Kirpal 'singh' Massi has left us to join them. He's obviously an incredibly thick and gullible person so is where he belongs. We're far better off without simpletons like him.

Jesus is the messiah of Judaism but unfortunately those jewish scholars/rabbis of his time failed to recognise him as fufilling the ages old prophecy and thus are still waiting on their 'messiah' ... if you look at his life he was constantly trying to bring the jews to the path of Yahweh, I mean the Jews had obstructed the technology of nam jap by hiding the correct pronounciation as it was 'too holy' to be uttered and he was reminding them of that and how to conduct themselves in a compassionate way but they didn't like that and handed him to the Roman governor for punishment- death.

The new testament is incomplete it omits the books of mary magdalene and the essenic scrolls which agree with reincarnation, compassion of diet i.e. vegetarianism it keeps the 'approved' list of books so Christianity is incomplete on many levels.

Jesus is the messiah of Judaism but unfortunately those jewish scholars/rabbis of his time failed to recognise him as fufilling the ages old prophecy and thus are still waiting on their 'messiah' ... if you look at his life he was constantly trying to bring the jews to the path of Yahweh, I mean the Jews had obstructed the technology of nam jap by hiding the correct pronounciation as it was 'too holy' to be uttered and he was reminding them of that and how to conduct themselves in a compassionate way but they didn't like that and handed him to the Roman governor for punishment- death.

The new testament is incomplete it omits the books of mary magdalene and the essenic scrolls which agree with reincarnation, compassion of diet i.e. vegetarianism it keeps the 'approved' list of books so Christianity is incomplete on many levels.

well, we have to at least acknowledge that even if Jesus was a "messiah" than it would all mean nothing because he didn't write the Bible. In fact, Sikhi is the only religion,(not cult), to have it's "scripture" (Guru Sahib) written by the Guru themselves. And the only religion which has religious writings only non-members of the faith.

well, we have to at least acknowledge that even if Jesus was a "messiah" than it would all mean nothing because he didn't write the Bible. In fact, Sikhi is the only religion,(not cult), to have it's "scripture" (Guru Sahib) written by the Guru themselves. And the only religion which has religious writings only non-members of the faith.

I dislike this thing that we do: the Bhatts and Bhagats were 'Sikhs'(definition of Sikh: student/disciple) of the highest state because they were one with Akal Purakh , we should say we recognise Divinity in each person no matter where their origin is (show example of Bhagat bani i.e. Gurbani) and everyone has the chance to reach Akal Purakh if the advice Of Jagat Guru, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is taken to heart. Jadd Guru Arjan Dev Ji neh Bhagat Bani darj kita see he never recognise as seperate from adi granth he did mathe tek to all the bani we cannot seperate it in our minds either.

I dislike this things that we do: the Bhatts and Bhagats were 'Sikhs'(definition of Sikh: student/disciple) of the highest state because they were one with Akal Purakh , we should say we recognise Divinity in each person no matter where their origin is (show example of Bhagat bani i.e. Gurbani) and everyone has the chance to reach Akal Purakh if the advice Of Jagat Guru, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji to heart. Jadd Guru Arjan Dev Ji neh Bhagat Bani darj kita see he never recognise as seperate from adi granth he did mathe tek to all the bani we cannot seperate it in our minds either.

By literal definition they would be Sikhs in the same way Mian Mir was a Sikh, or Pir Bhudhu Shah. Both were students of the Guru, but retained their religious identities, (Sufi) anyone can meet Vaheguru, but Sikhi is the simplest way. I agree that we shouldn't use the term "Bhagat Bani" because in reality there is only one Bani, "Sach Bani"