Kirpal Singh To Kirpal Massiah

Nalwa

By literal definition they would be Sikhs in the same way Mian Mir was a Sikh, or Pir Bhudhu Shah. Both were students of the Guru, but retained their religious identities, (Sufi) anyone can meet Vaheguru, but Sikhi is the simplest way. I agree that we shouldn't use the term "Bhagat Bani" because in reality there is only one Bani, "Sach Bani"

Actually when anyone reaches that state no difference remains no religion remains only Akal Purakh ... it's so beautiful really

i remember a christian/jehova knocked on my door, tryna convince me of how great their religion/prophet was, i let them babble on for about 5mins non-stop, till i stated 1 thing..."my guru sat on a hot plate(guru arjan) and accepted martyrdom, my other guru gave his head (tegh bahadur) for another community in peaceful manner meditating, where as ur prophet cried his eyes out on the cross...", she immediately stopped, kissed her teeth and walked off, LOOOL.... and then i said

Apu-Thank-you-come-again.png

i remember a christian/jehova knocked on my door, tryna convince me of how great their religion/prophet was, i let them babble on for about 5mins non-stop, till i stated 1 thing..."my guru sat on a hot plate(guru arjan) and accepted martyrdom, my other guru gave his head (tegh bahadur) for another community in peaceful manner meditating, where as ur prophet cried his eyes out on the cross...", she immediately stopped, kissed her teeth and walked off, LOOOL.... and then i said

Apu-Thank-you-come-again.png

jevoh's witness get given a textbook to study on all other faiths and how approach i know i got shown it by a jehovah's witness guy , he was in training and said something about sikhi so i just asked him who/where did he get that from ....needless to say i put him straight ... he never looked at me the same way again or said anything about sikhi again. ah uni days ...well spent

jevoh's witness get given a textbook to study on all other faiths and how approach i know i got shown it by a jehovah's witness guy , he was in training and said something about sikhi so i just asked him who/where did he get that from ....needless to say i put him straight ... he never looked at me the same way again or said anything about sikhi again. ah uni days ...well spent

brilliant

jevoh's witness get given a textbook to study on all other faiths and how approach i know i got shown it by a jehovah's witness guy ,

Thats nothing. There are some Universities in Canada that have specific degree courses in how to convert Sikhs. These are proper university courses and the detail they go into is frightening. Look at the modules they cover....They even tell you how to bide your time and first pretend that you love 'their' Gurus and only mention Jesus for the first time when you've got their trust.

http://www.info-sikh.com/PageEvan4.html

Thats nothing. There are some Universities in Canada that have specific degree courses in how to convert Sikhs. These are proper university courses and the detail they go into is frightening. Look at the modules they cover....They even tell you how to bide your time and first pretend that you love 'their' Gurus and only mention Jesus for the first time when you've got their trust.

http://www.info-sikh.com/PageEvan4.html

Veer ji ,

let them learn about us no problem ...we should learn too and teach our families.

If anyone truly knew about Sikhi, the arguments posted were awful and not with much understanding.

usually as a kid I would ask them what prayer Jesus taught them in his lifetime and they will always say the lord's prayer , next I say OK so what were his exact words ? OUR Father who art in Heaven' OK but why did he pray to God if you say Christians should pray 'through' Jesus, surely then he would have started with 'MY Father ... and he would have said forgive THEM their trepasses rather than OUR trespasses ... Truth is Jesus never once in his life asked people to take his name to pray to ...I think you need to think about what he actually did and said before dying before worrying about me I understand who He was Praying to maybe you should too.... usually didn't get a comeback after that , too busy thinking I guess.

Muslims same 'you don't believe in the one true God! ....really brother who do you think I pray to if I pray to the formless timeless One who preceding everything?' Err Ok But you don't believe in the prophet 'I believe in the One who created everyone and thing that is enough for me to know, have a good nimaz brother'