The Evil That Is Bollywood

Big_Tera

I sense a ban on indy06...

Bro i just joined this site to learn,not disrespect any1 but looks like here if i put my opionion down i end up getting offensive feedback! I dont care if i get banned! Honestly just look at my first comment what did i say that was so hurtful?

WJKK WJKF

BIg Tera, your spot on bro! We should also highlight the so called panjabi film industry doing the same sorta thing, idiots like Diljit Dosanjh and Jazzy B spreading their caste supremacy in titles like "jatt and Juliette", portraying sikh men with shaven beards and the "sikh" girls what fit right under the western ideology of beauty, as do the actors/actresses of Bollywood.

Yup all of the modern entertainment ie movies, Music is full of profanity and encourages immoral behavior. we should address this where ever it may be . be it in Punjabi movies/songs.

ect.

Even Hollywood and all of wester media. be it Movies, Pop songs, Hip Hop. All encourages love affairs, dating sleeping around ect..

I stopped watching bollywood movies few years back. And TV indian soaps stopped watching them years ago. Whenever I see one advertised seems to be the clothes the girls r wearing are getting minimal. Nobody in real life walks around dressed like that, so it's all false.

Mate did u hear the discussion on nihals bbc asian network show on monday morning? The discussion was about interfaith marriages, and I was incredibly disheartened to hear how soooooooooo many friggin apnay ringin up tellin their own stories, it was EMBARASSING!! Any1 wana know the state of the panth, go and listen 2 that discussion. The amount of apni's marryin non-sikhs, comin live on air, all confident to talk of it, was disgusting. Every single 1 sed, that their kids will b following both religions of the parents etc cr@p. Im sittin their finkin, guru gobind singh gave up his entire family 2 progress this ungrateful kaum, n this is his mehrbani frm these coconuts? All those who have their head in the sand sayin interfaith marriages can b of some sort of aid 2 the panth, is havin a bubble!

Ur comment of bollywood influencing the stupid amongst us, is defo of some substance id say

Btw, here is a link to the show

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04jymbg

Listen to the 1st hour......have a balti ready to do olti in!

Interesting, I might listen to that show.

Its not about girls being stupid or unintelligent. In fact its not their fault that they are constantly bombarded with images of half naked Khans in love story movies with Indian girls. This is the fault of the people who make these movies and the people who take their children to watch such filth. girls being girls are more affected by Bollywood then boys as its about love/romance ect which is more intune into their thinking and mental frame of mind. These women watch this lovey dove stuff and think its okay to risk all for their Khan as they are influenced by the Bollywood to do so. I am not saying Bollywood is all to blame for this happening but it certainly is a major factor.

That is why I am saying its the responsibility of adults grown men to stop their kids from watching this stuff and even protesting against it. Thankfully I think Bollywood has seen a downward trend in recent years and more actors like Akshay Kumar who is Punjabi being number 1.

Girls being girls especially teenage ones are gonna be more affected and easily influenced by Bollywood then a Male grown adult who has a fully developed mind.

Any girls on here wanna share their views on bollywood? and how its affects you??? Please feel free

As someone like myself who has studied psychology I know a lot about human behavior and how the mind works. The media is well know to shape our view of the world through its images and messages. weather this be consciously or subconscious we are all affected by media. Constant images of Khans as good looking hereos unfortunatley makes them out to be better then they are.

I stopped watching bollywood movies few years back. And TV indian soaps stopped watching them years ago. Whenever I see one advertised seems to be the clothes the girls r wearing are getting minimal. Nobody in real life walks around dressed like that, so it's all false.

Simran, thanks for your reply Its good to see you have stopped watching the movies!!

I am presuming you are female by your name.

If you do not mind ,me asking do you think as a girl that Bollywood negatively affects girls and is a bad influence on them? In particular is it making girls more drawn to Muslims males? As it portrays them to be the best looking or whatever even though Salman, sharu and Amir Khan are not exactly the best looking. But due to the constant media hype of them in Bollywood, girls are then brainwashed into thinking Muslim male actors are the best looking and most desirable??

Simran, thanks for your reply Its good to see you have stopped watching the movies!!

I am presuming you are female by your name.

If you do not mind ,me asking do you think as a girl that Bollywood negatively affects girls and is a bad influence on them? In particular is it making girls more drawn to Muslims males? As it portrays them to be the best looking or whatever even though Salman, sharu and Amir Khan are not exactly the best looking. But due to the constant media hype of them in Bollywood, girls are then brainwashed into thinking Muslim male actors are the best looking and most desirable??

Yes paji I am female.

Yes Bollywood is very bad influence on girls fashion wise. In regards to being drawn to Muslim males I don't know as not watched a movie in ages and prefer not to unless the storyline is good. So I don't know if they are portrayed like that nowadays. Last one I saw was Singh is King. I havent seen th movies where they play a Muslim role, only as other religions but speaking Hindi, but before I got married I was not attracted to them being Muslim, didn't even know their religion. Nowadays I don't know what religions they mostly play.

End of day I personally would not be looking at their religion but their acting and role. And a Muslim can act as Another religion role. Sorry can't comment on our girls being attracted to Muslim males as u are asking as not seen them movies. But will say if that's wat bollywood is doing nowadays then it's totally wrong. It's breaking ur roots. I'm sure it would be vice versa if Muslim or Hindu girls were portrayed being attracted to Sikhs, they would feel same too as they are messing with cultural values.

I think the movie with Sunny Deol showed that can't remember name. Buts that only one I recall where a Muslim girl was married to a Sikh if I remember right?

I stopped watching them coZ of the nudity and over modern attitude which I was also attracted to before but now I'm older it's actually awful and see women my age and older wearing the same clothes which I don't like. So I stopped myself and realised I actually look pathetic if I wear same.

There isn't that many Sikh actors in Bollywood. The Deols are the only ones I know of and Akshay Kumar that have done Sikh roles. The Muslim ones that u are talking about have made their name in Bollywood but they should not accept those roles. Have they ran out of story lines for them to make it right to disrespect religions.

Yes we are all Gods creation, if people want to marry somebody of different religion who are we to say, but Bollywood should not be creating these ideas or sway youngsters in that direction. They are breaking up family values and mixing everything together. Wat about our history and roots, they are washing the good things away and become too westernised. I'm sure each religion is proud of their own. But they don't realise kalyug and how easily youngsters get influenced. There isn't even no need to have storylines like these.

Bollywood is too too modern for me. And people in India and abroad are forgetting respect, sincerity, and family values. All this love shove and false romance is changing attitudes.

Aj kal di paneeri vigarh diti. And this is coming from the most coolest modern girl I used to be. It's all false.

They should show real life not fairy land all time.