Harmohinder Sanghera

Big_Tera

Forum users from the UK we know how it is here in the UK and what issues we face.

This Kaurss is a freshie who gets defensive when we comment on the state of sikhi in India.

So who is she to tell us what we do and do not know. She probably only been here on a student visa and gained a phoney degree.

Jonny define who is a sikh we all r sikhs by birth how many live the sikh way of life? This rehit is for rehitvaan sikhs true ones this girl was not in rehit so she is exempted from it i am just saying why single out her there r many other sikh girls marrying outside religion as far as case is there now reports r comming she didnt murdered the girl

Bhen ji,

NO ONE is Sikh by birth , you have to give sees to Guru ji and then become Guru wale by taking Amrit it has been like this from the start with Guru Nanak Dev ji . She is not Sikh full stop as she has commited more than one bujjhar kurehit before even coming to Guru ji. Yes she has probaly served time for crime that she didn't physically commit but she paved the way for the guilty party to do it and blame her.

Jonny define who is a sikh we all r sikhs by birth how many live the sikh way of life? This rehit is for rehitvaan sikhs true ones this girl was not in rehit so she is exempted from it i am just saying why single out her there r many other sikh girls marrying outside religion as far as case is there now reports r comming she didnt murdered the girl

The Definition of Sikh :

Article I

Any human being who faithfully believes in

i. One Immortal Being,

ii. Ten Gurus, from Guru Nanak Sahib to Guru Gobind Singh Sahib,

iii. The Guru Granth Sahib,

iv. The utterances and teachings of the ten Gurus and

v. the baptism bequeathed by the tenth Guru, and who does not owe allegiance to any other religion, is a Sikh
This is the basic definition of a Sikh. A Sikh who does Inter religious marriage are only following their own Manmat. They can justify this Manmat all they like but in the end Manmat is manmat. You cannot turn wrong into right simply by saying wrong is right. What is wrong is wrong.

• 7 years later...
8 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Why are Sikh female dental students so loose? I know of THREE girls from Sikh families who completely went off the rails when they went off to uni to study dentistry. ?

I think it's a medical thing?

I did a 6 month stint on a site near a famous medical university the other side of the water. The students there were very 'friendly' on the station platform (I didn't bite). I think it's because most of the guys they have been around are brainbox nerds (like themselves), so other types of rough round the edges guys 'stimulate' them more.    

6 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Why are Sikh female dental students so loose? I know of THREE girls from Sikh families who completely went off the rails when they went off to uni to study dentistry. ?

Might be because they were under a lot of pressure to get their place at Dentistry School, and then more pressure once they started?

Were any of them pressured strongly by family to do dentisty ? Did they all qualify and are they practising ?

10 hours ago, proactive said:

It's all Karma, she was willing to leave Sikhi for the Musla and her Karma has come and bit her on her backside. There are better cases and people deserving of our sympathy than her. 

Agree it's difficult to an extent to sympathise, but she was a young lady with limited understanding of how the world and and how certain groups can be when it happened, and the man was older and knew exactly what he was doing