Sign in to follow this  
sat

Where Is Our Anakh? Why Do Killers Of 84 Go Unpunished ?

I ask this question to myself many times and tears fill my eyes, how do you feel, our forefathers travelled the seven seas to punish a dusht and our veers never let a dusht go unpunished, where is our anakh gone ?

Because no one is doing anything, except pointing fingers at people for not doing anything. Also fear of Shaheedi.

Nothing is more important than Anakh. However, right now we think some other Sikh will do the right thing than we trying to do it. We are not following sant baba Jarnail Singh bhindrawale's directions.

If every single one of you reading this thread, and every single one of you writing posts in here (including myself) decided to absord the personality, vision, and spirit of that immortal revolution who we affectionaly call Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale, ਕਿਸੀ ਮਾਂ ਦੇ ਪੁੱਤ ਵਿਚ ਇੰਨੀ ਹਿੱਮਤ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਿ ਸਾਂਨੂੰ ਹੱਥ ਪਾਵੇ !!

• Like 1

Nothing is more important than Anakh. However, right now we think some other Sikh will do the right thing than we trying to do it. We are not following sant baba Jarnail Singh bhindrawale's directions.

Not even him, we aren't following what our Gurus taught us.

WJKK WJKF

Nothing will ever happen because the majority of "Sikhs" will stay caste divided, especially in the Panjab and India. The ones that don't, are too little in number. If we all was Tyar bar Tyar like how our Guru Gobind Singh intended and lived the one rehat without squabbling with each other. We could make something happen. But in reality, the real religion and gains of people around the world is Politics and Money. The true religion has been forgotten and is used as a vehicle to reach a to b, never thinking about z (mukti)

• Like 3

WJKK WJKF

Nothing will ever happen because the majority of "Sikhs" will stay caste divided, especially in the Panjab and India. The ones that don't, are too little in number. If we all was Tyar bar Tyar like how our Guru Gobind Singh intended and lived the one rehat without squabbling with each other. We could make something happen. But in reality, the real religion and gains of people around the world is Politics and Money. The true religion has been forgotten and is used as a vehicle to reach a to b, never thinking about z (mukti)

We can still be united with different Rehats, like both Taksal and AKJ did in 1978. I know some people would really want to do something but they just can't. But I do find it very disgraceful when I see a Sikh with Gatra and Kirpan holding up a sign saying, "Give us Justice" (I am influenced by Jugraj Singh by the way). When you have the Kirpan you can get your own justice for the Panth. Satwant and Beant never protested a picked up a sign saying,"Sikhs want Justice". The thing is people don't really want to do anything, (most not all)

What is really shocking is how few people give any help to the victims of 84. This something you do not need any weapons training for. The Sants and Badals will happily give help to non Sikhs but will not help the Shaheed parwars or 84 victims.Sarbat da Bhalla does not mean you do not help your own.

We can still be united with different Rehats, like both Taksal and AKJ did in 1978. I know some people would really want to do something but they just can't. But I do find it very disgraceful when I see a Sikh with Gatra and Kirpan holding up a sign saying, "Give us Justice" (I am influenced by Jugraj Singh by the way). When you have the Kirpan you can get your own justice for the Panth. Satwant and Beant never protested a picked up a sign saying,"Sikhs want Justice". The thing is people don't really want to do anything, (most not all)

WJKK WJKF

Yea I agree, however the difference in rehat should be based on personal opinion and not different interpretation of ithias, Sikhi Granths and the Shiri Guru Granth Sahib as then we end up going down the road of religions like Islam and how people say "they interpretate it like this and we interpretate it like that" which I think then looks real shabby.

But yea your right, the Kirpan is not just a ceremonial sword.

Really, it's only from the movement and support of NRI Sikhs that have shone some light on 84, and of course groups of individuals within Panjab who re true sikhs.

What is really shocking is how few people give any help to the victims of 84. This something you do not need any weapons training for. The Sants and Badals will happily give help to non Sikhs but will not help the Shaheed parwars or 84 victims.Sarbat da Bhalla does not mean you do not help your own.

WJKK WJKF

Yea definitely, it always gonna be the same scenario, so called sant babeh making moneybusing Sikhi as a vehicle and the government officials lining their own pockets prostituting themselves, their land and it's people to making rupees into lakhs and then lakhs into crores.

ive noticed sikhs in other states like rajasthan, kashmir, haryana etc have way more anakh than sikhs in punjab.

exposed to less propaganda.

Why is Badal, KPS Gill, KS Brar, and many others who have contributed to the killing or innocent Sikhs and Operation Blue Star are allowed to roam around freely. Sikhs have killed others like General Vadia and so forth. Look in the mirror before looking for justice for killing of Sikhs by others groups. Why was Longowal killed because he told Sant Jarnail Singh not to take a fight with the government because there would be destruction to Sikhi. There were other members of that Khalsa Panth that told Sant Jarnail Singh not to start a war. They were labelled Gaddars.

• Like 1

Why is Badal, KPS Gill, KS Brar, and many others who have contributed to the killing or innocent Sikhs and Operation Blue Star are allowed to roam around freely. Sikhs have killed others like General Vadia and so forth. Look in the mirror before looking for justice for killing of Sikhs by others groups. Why was Longowal killed because he told Sant Jarnail Singh not to take a fight with the government because there would be destruction to Sikhi. There were other members of that Khalsa Panth that told Sant Jarnail Singh not to start a war. They were labelled Gaddars.

Sant ji did not take a fight with the indian Government as you say, he asked for equal rights for all in punjab.

But indira gandhi attacked the Darbar sahib and killed innocent people, if asking for your rights is taking a fight (your words) then not standing up for yours and especially for the rights of others could be deemed as cowardice, depends how you look at it.

yes the names you mentioned above did contribute to killing innocent people directly or indirectly .

If someone say a non hindu government was to attacked a hindu place of worship say kanshi (varanasi) and killed innocent people because they asked for equal rights and stood up for justice would they be taking a fight against the government ?