I Have Messed Up My Life Very Bad. I Am Mentally Weird.

SinghGS

Thanks a lot for your replies everyone. I haven't talked for a while. What I overheard when volunteering at the Nishkam Centre is that anything that stops us from doing what we are here to do is maya. I have thought about this and one thing I keep in mind now is something a friend once told me - put God first. I am so grateful for the time you each have given me to help me. I did become lost in Maya.

If you have been assessed to have a mental health issue which keeps you from working then I think you need to pursue a mental health expert to work through it, there is alot of help around. There are mental health charities, you can find someone to talk to be it a professional, who can be categorised by various titles such as a psychiatrist or someone else, but there are people with various mental health issues working, they focus on their abilities rather than disabilities.

I don't think watching lustful things and night makes you mental, as for wanting to do something and being angry and not doing it, it could be a part of the mental ailment and there are work around if that is the case, if it isn't then I think you need to work on baby steps, crawl before you think about running, start with the things you like to do rather then the ones you find hard, start at home first. You can also volunteer there are local initiatives which provide you legitimate references on your cv, some of the people in various groups have met similar individuals and they do have success stories which are rarely heard and a way into the job market if you search on https://do-it.org/%C2'>

There are organisations the Jobcentre can refer you to who help with mentally ill, disabled and special needs people get into some work, even part time (which allows you to still get your allowances) so you can have some extra cash which can help with groceries, clothes and other things to build yourself up.

Singh GS, selfless Seva is Divine. Keep doing your seva, but also try your best to get a job aswell. earning an honest living will help your Bhagti.

Don't worry about rejection, I have been rejected loads of times, rejection is there to be experienced but don't let it phase u or let it undermine ur self worth because u are Satnaam ji and He is u, u just have to realise it. Just keep trying until with His Grace, you find a job. I believe u said u have a degree- u earned it with hard work, so use it. The Bhagti path requires effort and resolve for us to rise above the stagnant maya.

Do not be nervous, do not be fearful, have no fear because fear isn't real. Just put God/Truth first and do His seva here on earth while u have the chance, don't waste ur precious janam on deeming yourself too mentally ill to live and serve. Do amrit vela, get stronger and better.

The entire world lives in fear and the 5 thieves- the entire world is mentally ill and needs to practice Truth. Realise this and u would already have risen to an extent above their filth. When I associated with nindaks, drug users, and generally sinners, I was caught up in Maya because mental illness and a mentally ill psychology spreads.

When I stopped associating with them especially by thought, and practicing Truth, I got better and began to see the reality around me. apply Gurbani to your daily life, practice Truth and become Gurbani.

God Bless you

Good. Have a routine of going to the gurdwara- it really does help. Picture Guru Nanak sitting behind Guru Grant Sahib Ji- He watches us when we walk in.

When u close your eyes and see the dark- accept this as the Truth. We have no image no fore, no nothing. There's only Nothing- but a frequency. I used to be mentally slow and attuning myself to this made me sharp as a whistle- people have even commented on my sharpness! Lol.

Being mentally slow also means that we attune ourselves to the lower frequencies and fall into the 5 thieves.

So relax and listen to the ringing noise of anhaad naad which is symbolic of the truth frequency/ of the balanced gyan of detachment (Truth).

Be good, don't slander anyone (a huge problem with Sikhs today), do good deeds, silence u r mind with anhad naad/truth frequency.

God Bless you

Yep it does, it all comes from God within. Listen to kirtan if u have negative thoughts aswell, it deteriorates negativity. Gurbani says wherever Gurbani shabads are played, heaven is there.

What helps me is getting up in the morning and doing Ardas, accepting that I am full of the 5 vices and praying for forgiveness for them and my misdeeds.

I usually do this as soon I wake up. I also surrender my head and self to God, thank God for all of my blessings, I tell God that I see him staring at me straight in the face and tell Him that I let His natural energy work and flow through me.

Talk directly to Him, He always listens to and hears our prayers even if we think He doesn't. This isn't ritualistic, it's Love- everything is Him, everyone and everything is under His command- He is master of all u see and all u don't.

If someone's shouting at u or beating u, its just Him serving u your karma and each ing u that there's still a fault so work on it. He pushes me to be better every day and I'm grateful for it. U either learn lessons to get better or u sink under the Maya instead of realising what it's actually there for.

This is just a Khel to discover truth. There is a lot to learn here on earth but we just need to open our eyes and see the lessons and messages being given to us. Be spiritual and silence the mind, and then we hear Him instead of the Maya chatter in our minds.