I Have Messed Up My Life Very Bad. I Am Mentally Weird.

SinghGS

Hello all, Happy Diwali to you.

Yesterday I was with my paath class and was told that some mahapurkhs get their sleep in a blink of their eyes and puran mahapurkhs don't sleep at all. I can help sleeping. It's something I want to do when I'm tired.

I am on track. I need motivation to do all of my nitnem though (5 morning bania). Can somebody post something so that we can all be inspired to do full amritvela?

I don't keep full rehat and I need inspiration to do so (all 7 bania and ardas). I don't have motivation to do ardas daily.

When I read bani my concentration is not right. I read it but I don't think I take it in.

Any helpful words for me and others anyone?

Was reading ur post hope this helps u in ur journey÷http://www.gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/listing.php?q=f&f=%2F04-Katha%2F13-Giani+Thakur+Singh+Ji+(Patiala+Wale)%2FKatha+Sri+Guru+Granth+Sahib+Ji

always listen to this 1-2 hours daily u will feel motivated and gain excellent knowledge.

I don't really sleep, I do naam simran for 7 plus hrs from 12:30- 1am onwards-and I've been infinitely blessed because of it. Honestly I have been brought to utter tears of joy at the blessings I've received, the blessings of Truth-it is Truly incomparable and beyond comprehension for most.

As the time for Satyug approaches, more and more genuine bhagats will do this-but the time to start is now. All the earth needs is a few genuine bhagats living the Truth frequency, living free to light up the sky and do Gods seva on earth.

Satnaam

I don't really sleep, I do naam simran for 7 plus hrs from 12:30- 1am onwards-and I've been infinitely blessed because of it. Honestly I have been brought to utter tears of joy at the blessings I've received, the blessings of Truth-it is Truly incomparable and beyond comprehension for most.

As the time for Satyug approaches, more and more genuine bhagats will do this-but the time to start is now. All the earth needs is a few genuine bhagats living the Truth frequency, living free to light up the sky and do Gods seva on earth.

Satnaam

Amrit vela from 12:30/1 am onwards for at least 2 and a half hrs is most effective. Reading Gurbani is good, but is essentially teachings- so read and apply the teachings to your daily life. If ur not applying it's teachings- then youre not respecting it.

Guru Nanak Dev ji in the Japji Sahib (4th Pauri) says, "In amrit velā meditate on the grandeur of the one true Name."

So meditate/do Naam Simian.

Relax and listen to Anhad Naad (the ringing noise). Let the Samadhi take you.

Anhad Naad is symbolic of Naam- Naam=Truth=Silence=Nothing. It is a Frequency of Balanced Gyan that lives to discover while remaining detached from the Nasha of the discovery be it a High or Low (Dukh or Sukh).

It's symbolic because the Truth has no sound. Listening to it, u are silencing your mind.

Remember to relax, that's key.

VJKK VJKF brother.

know this everyone beats themselves up. Everyone has some kind of issue. You sound like your depressed and stressed. Negative things happen in life which are out of our control, ie education didnt get a 1st with honours, career didt go the way you expected. In this life we wont get everything perfect. Ive suffered from depression and anxiety I felt worthless without anything to really feel proud about. Your not the only one. In my opinion brother as we get older we loose friends as people move on in life get married have kids etc. If your single then it can get lonely. As for doing kureth things dont beat yourself up you probably did things as your life changed with your age. In your 30's youll find that your maturness will develop. work is hard to find especially in IT and computers Ive did a BSC in Business IT and 2.2 with honours. My jobs have been crap and so has been my career and I was mad for ages about it as I really wanted to be a systems Analyst the industry changed and you needed programming skills and I cant do programming to save my life! Ive studied for 24 years since being born and worked 3 years in IT jump8ng from job to job, ive even been a security guard, bouncer, taxi driver, cleaner as getting into professional position has been so tough. I even did a IT teaching course GTP and hated it as i worked as a teacher and did my study at the same time I left after 4 months and felt a failure. I then did a training programme in the council and did really well only to find that my manager was getting me todo her work whilst she did higher management work to get a prmotion and then told me my work was wrong after 6 months and a big argument as she started bullying me I left. She was a little hitler. I was on a training programme for 12 months and gor paid £12k pa its was rubbish money as i was supporting a family on this wage. After 10 years of marriage and 2 kids I then found out my wife was sleeping with paki and had several affairs behind my back. So i walked... I divorced her she made me bankrupt and took my kids. So here i am pennyless and with no prospects. Do i cry and sit in a corner and feel im worthless...

I did beat myself up and said i wasnt good enough. But no!!! Im fine people are people we think they are perfect and great but they are the ones with the issues. Of youve developed yourself to respect yourself and others then your fine. People can be takers in for the whats in it for them. Im now so happy. IV met someone else and she kisses the ground i walk on, ime doing volutary work and have found my sikhi again and am practising it. If you cant wake up in the morning at 4am dont worry about it, it will come now just not your time. Listen to hypnotherapy stuff and apps to help you be more confident and to help you sleep. Also binural alpha beats on youtube are good to listen to through headphones youll find these on youtube. These will tune your pinural gland...your third eye.

take one day at time and listen to naam jaap try to tdo naam simran meditation in the gurdwara by yourself. If your watching xxx colour movies then you can get addicted to this and it will make you think its better than being with a human. You need to cut back on this. its tough if your not married or have a sexual partner. However live your life aswel guru ji will send people in your life to guide you trust me I went tjrough the same feelings as you. Keep strong. I will keep you in my ardaas. Vjkk vjkf ji.

SINGHGS - Your life will get better. "What the mind can conceive, it can acheive".

Use visualisation as much as you can watch the film "shallow hal" comedy. Ive seen anthony robbins in london it changed my life. His techniques helped me battle through my divorce and other setbacks. Its out past karma that is giving us luck or badluck in this life. However youll be fine. take it easy. Youve done the right thing talking about your feelings. Just remember people that we see "may look" the part! But theyll be upset about something in their life. Some of my mates have got everything, Money, great looking woman, kids, house, big cars, kids... and they chat to me telling me how money doesnt bring happiness. Ive chosen to naam jap and live a gursikh life the best I can if i get it wrong at times its a learning curve. We are human we sikhs we learn as we live. So take it easy on yourself. Listen to sukhmani sahib its helped me and has disolved tje negative thinking. Also do kirtan sohila at night it keeps away negativity.

waheguru jis got you he will bless you. See the glass half full rather than half empty, your lucky your not living in india or evwn palestine where people are getting bombed everyday or india where the high population requires you to beg if your unemployed. Gurfateh my brother.