I Have Messed Up My Life Very Bad. I Am Mentally Weird.

SinghGS

Hello everyone,

I hope you are well. I've been busy. My amrit vela is going well. Hopefully it has/will become a habit. What are the reasons you get up at amritvela? I have been getting up because it is the right thing to do and i enjoy this routine. How can I increase my desire for Waheguru? I read and listen to bani, do simran as well. When i read and listen to bani the words go into my head but during the reading and listening i don't really contemplate on it. How can a person always desire Waheguru? Develop a strong desire for Him? Once you have tasted Har Ras is there no going back? I would appreciate your replies.

Hello everyone,

How can I increase my desire for Waheguru?

How can a person always desire Waheguru?

Develop a strong desire for Him?

Dear SinghGS, for your above 3 questions, which are very much interrealted , I would say in my humble opinion, read and listen to the Bani as much as possible, because the Bani is nothing but His beant mahima, also it is imbued with the wisdom and purity of the highest devotees, Bhagats, Sant Janas, Guru Sahibans.... as they have personal contact with Him, so who better than them, to inspire and ignite love for His Lotus Feet in our polluted minds and hearts....

Keep as much as possible the compnay of the religious minded people though externally, because one usually does wht we see others do and get influenced by them.....

Nobody is born bad, but by keeping the company with the evil or bad, we do become bad...

So now we have to reverse this process, for that purpose, we seek the company of His lovers, so that once again we come back to right tracks, then once we become confident and strong in will, then we walk and run with full speed towards Him all alone by ourselves....

Once you have tasted Har Ras is there no going back?

Har Ras is possible at several levels, here now at our level, when we listen to His Mahima, we become full of love for Him, but we are still weak..

So the question of not going back is only possible, when we cross the danger line of the region of Braham, and reach Parbraham, there where is no trace of mind and maya.... because coming back and falling is going to be, as long we are in the boundaries of mind, maya and kaal... but the higher we go, the stronger we become.....

So you see, His ras is always possible at all levels , but the real rus, is only possible by drinking His Amrit within us when we reach certain levels, thus gain purity and cross the danger line as stated above.

And all this process of purification and getting dyed in His love, according to the Bani has to be started right here and right now, by the sacred practice of His Simran, that also as much as possible.

Once Wahiguru sees us trying our best to reach Him, He can not withold Himself, as He is an infinte Ocean of Love, He just showers us with a molecule of His love, which is sufficient to fill us and get drenched in His love, it is only, then when we truly love Him....

As the mahapurukhs say, He loves Himself through us, by blessing us with His Love.

Actually He is the only lover, and the beloved also.

Waheguru.

Hello all, for the last 2 days I haven't got up at amritvela. I have done ardas the night before and woken up by the alarm but then gone back to sleep. I have lost motivation. I don't know if I have the love for Guru Ji to be honest. I lack courage. Maybe your replies will help me? Please can you reply.

Thanks.

Ive done that, try and sleep a few hours before earlier at around 8/9pm. Put your alarm clock on for 12:30/1 and reassure yourself that u have had enough sleep to do amrit vela. The simran will give u extra life force during the day as well as so many other blessings

baba thakur singh ji bhindranwale

if you cannot concentrate, recite every tuk twice

still cant?

recite every line thrice

four times

five times

it helps

also while reciting , you need to focus first , recite gurmantar as slow as you can so you can feel it inside . even if it takes time, do it,. its cutting the filth we have generated inside