I Have Messed Up My Life Very Bad. I Am Mentally Weird.

SinghGS

I really love this thread! We have so many helpful Veers and Bhena with so much pyaar!

Thanks for your replies. I put the alarm on for 1am last night and got up at 3am. The alarm didn't wake me but I got up and did amrit vela. I went to bed at 10pm last night. I will go to sleep about 9/9:30 tonight and put the alarm on for 1am again.

But SinghGS I recommend drinking lots of water before going to bed so when your alarm goes off you have to get up to use the restroom. Along with Ardas that is the best method to get up during Amritvehla :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks hsingh8963. That was a good video.

I feel I am spiritually weak. I am always thinking bad. I am always thinking of doing bad more than thinking of doing good. I don't do bad but it is a waste thinking bad isn't it. Also, if I am honest, something inside me doesn't want to follow truth. It feels like I will lose something. I know it's my ego but it is so strong. I want to be inspired to break free. My mind doesn't really get inspired.

i went thru the same thing-maya tries to make us believe that by practicing truth- well lose our soul. In actuality, living in ego ties our soul to people, things in the khel(attachment). Hence the identities of people in this khel are shaped by their attachments.

eg. The rich woman will identify with and show her identity is of a wealthy woman,wheb she loses her wealth, she no longer knows who she is.

The woman tied to her beefcake hero of a husband will very often show ego of this fact and walk with ego of it.

When he starts telling her that he could get any girl he wants, that hes wasted his life on a plain average looking loser like her, she believes him and her identity is tarnished. She begins to hate the women he speaks to and eyes up on the street.

The model will identify herself with her career and walk in ego because of it-when people tell her shes not as pretty as the other models, she becomes bullimic, goes on a bender. She castes the evil eye on the other models in jealousy.

When u have no attachments, the dark threads that hook us to the false images in this khel are cut and we reclaim our soul fully, sitting in our own body while others continue to attach themselves to the khel, giving part of their soul to maya.

so, by practicing Truth, youre saving your soul and realising your true idenity to be Nothing- but Truth. U realise that u Are the whole universe. People will become immensley jealous of u, you may lose friends and family who cannot stand the jyot u exude, but thats normal. Look at pics of the gurus and the white light around them- thats living with no attachments- practcing truth- it's the sign of a being who lives Truth- others live in the darkness of ignorance- hence less jyot.

Two nights ago I had gotten up but was about to go back to sleep then in my mind I remembered Guru Gobind Singh Ji still did amrit vela whilst being chased by Mughals that thought managed to get me up ... Once the cold water hit I was awake. Lol-

Jesus asked his diciples to stay awake and pray with him before he was to be captured and tortured by the jews- but they all went to sleep. He said to his disciples that their minds were willing but their flesh was weak.

Excercise is very important and eating healthily etc. ishnaan can help wake u up.