Satkaar Of Dhann Dhann Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj

Mehtab Singh

How much you guys want to bet on the fact that if I had NOT mentioned Bhai Sahib's name, this thread (like several others) would have 0 or at the max 3 replies. But since I did, here we go! Looking forward to a few pages now! LOL!

Thanks so much guys, all of you stood superbly upto my expectations and perfectly proved the point I wanted to make, but I purposely did NOT mention it. You know very well what point, so keep guessing and keep going, because thats what is expected of you!

Once again, well done pyaareo! We are becoming absolutely predictable by the minute which is fodder for our foes and is EXACTLY what they want.

Kudos!

What purpose do pictures serve in a gurdwara sahib or where maharaj is present, some people including myself at one stage looked upon these as moortis and effectively worshipped photos with dhoof in hand swinging side to side....sheesh, how stupid I feel now. :stupidme:

I used to go one extra, and do toof to all the ornaments on the mantel piece, and just go swish swish on family pics lol.

How much you guys want to bet on the fact that if I had NOT mentioned Bhai Sahib's name, this thread (like several others) would have 0 or at the max 3 replies. But since I did, here we go! Looking forward to a few pages now! LOL!

Thanks so much guys, all of you stood superbly upto my expectations and perfectly proved the point I wanted to make, but I purposely did NOT mention it. You know very well what point, so keep guessing and keep going, because thats what is expected of you!

Once again, well done pyaareo! We are becoming absolutely predictable by the minute which is fodder for our foes and is EXACTLY what they want.

Kudos!

Where is his name written?

Okay I just saw it

the problem is that Amritdharis say we have to follow rules of one mahapurakh only or another mahapurakh who has different rules on this and that?? I find it strange that some Sikhs are so in tuned to mahapurakhs this and that.... oh he said you can do this but not that...

LOL, then follow more than one, simple! The more Rehit and Satkaar, the better!