Ghee Is The Best

singh598

Sorry I meant that are not nut based wrote it wrong. Is kale gud for health, better than broccoli?

Kale is really great for your health , if you can try to get broccoli sprouts they will be as good and easier to eat more of, as they are most nutrient dense than grown up plants, I tend to use tenderstem broccoli raw in salads , my tip is trim base and rinse then soak in cold water the broccoli will take on a bit of water and become a bit more tender to eat when cut up .

Rice milk is ok a bit sweet but can get unsweetened also oat milk

Kale is really great for your health , if you can try to get broccoli sprouts they will be as good and easier to eat more of, as they are most nutrient dense than grown up plants, I tend to use tenderstem broccoli raw in salads , my tip is trim base and rinse then soak in cold water the broccoli will take on a bit of water and become a bit more tender to eat when cut up .Rice milk is ok a bit sweet but can get unsweetened also oat milk

Thanku penji, will find some kale recipes, not sure how to cook it. Also broccoli sprouts can they be cooked?

Hm rice milk never heard of that one will try it, and oat milk.

Thanku penji, will find some kale recipes, not sure how to cook it. Also broccoli sprouts can they be cooked?

Hm rice milk never heard of that one will try it, and oat milk.

can cut kale in fine shreds for salads, but my kids fave is stir fried with soy sauce, onions, ginger, chilli, garlic and a bit of orange juice (becomes a little sweet and sour) can mix into cooked pasta , usually they eat the greens first then the pasta (usually unhappy if they don't get lots of greens in their plate).

p.s. you can cook broccoli same way