Ghee Is The Best

singh598

Ghee is atherogenic - best stick to a low fat diet rich in vegetables. In our Punjabi culture ghee is special because it is a holy food and because of the myths surrounding its effects on wellbeing. If you eat lots of it you do bulk up - naturally you get fat. However many of the older generation dropped dead from heart attacks in their 70s prematurely despite a life of hard graft, working the land (hal/ bel style of working the land, not the John Dere tractor type of working the land). We all know older generation folks that are nearly centurians and go on about how they downed buckets of ghee. My grandad was the same - cups of ghee, bate of prashad, kurli of desi - all in a days work. Fact is some individuals are genetically blessed. I recently saw through a care episode of the final days of one of oldest patients at the age of 102yrs old before she died. Until a few years ago she was a forty a day cigarette smoker since her teens and enjoyed a glass of sherry a day, brought 14 kids into this world and never became ill in her life until she fractured a hip and ended up in a care home when she was 94. Good for her, but certainly does not inspire me to take up the cigs and sherry. Similarly I'm not going to max out on butter or ghee.

i had constant neck popping cracking pain and stiffness in shoulders......its been 3/4 months now i have been consuming Ramdevs Ghee 1spoon in morning food and again at night and hey pristo my neck pain has gone and shoulders aswell...my tisssue under skin feels softer aswell

• 2 weeks later...