Sikh Girls Being Groomed

singh598

its everyones moral duty to stop this.....to say they are punjabi and not Sikh so who cares is not the correct way to deal with it.....and i know for a fact you wouldnt say this had your daughter sister ever suffered frpm this kind of pimping money making and sexual gratification aswell as getting at the old enemy (Sikhs)

Along with date rape, grooming, blackmail and prostitution areTaqqiyya methods adopted by muslims and with the increase of pakistani muslims in the UK this is a serious problem aswell as gangs and ruling over neighbourhoods, whites in areas of bradford luton live in fear of pakistanis and so Sikhs need to be careful and streetwise and stick together

. Bro I don't live in uk so I don't no much about how it is there, but here in canada the few cases have only involved girls who r culturally canadian and mainstream meaning it was girls who didn't care about Sikhism n tended to sleep around y would I wanna help them if they don't wanna help themselves? I never really did understand the scene in the uk how did the problems get so big

It got so big because Pakis got so big. They own all the shops, they do all the benefits scams, they do all taxis at night, they do every illegal activity under the sky, tax evasion, money laundering, drug dealing, fraud. They are all related and well networked and hang around in gangs while Sikh boys have become a bunch of weaklings, Gurdwaras have become empty and Sikh girls all think they are Katrina Kaif. And now we take the head out of the sand when our beautiful sisters are left with gaping holes and permanent tattoo marks. I remind you all that Kabir says in Gurbani that that which happens to your neighbour will happen to you soon aswell. The amount of Pakis in the UK is just rising too too much and these people are islamic extremist and cunning people. I hate to say it and i hope it doesnt come true but whites and Sikhs aswell as others are becoming second class citizens. Kudos to the EDL who have raised a voice against this whilst Sikhs cant even discuss this in a Gurdwara and we cant look after our own people, our mentality is hatred towards each other.

What behzti of the Sikh Quam that BBC has to do a documentary about Sikh girls being groomed and abused. What more behzti can there be that a girl is tricked and groomed into prostitution from the first day at a Nagar Keertan. There is gonna be a nagar keertan soon at Domeli Gurdwara - what arrangements have been made to protect the vulnerable. When are we gonna smarten up and think with our brains. We are seen as a community that like bhangra and dance around saying brroaaah!!

Muslims see us as weak, and trust me i dont know about other areas but around the west midlands Muslim boys are a lot more tuff than Sikh boys and are hardened up. Our lot have just got it too easy. Well you know what Jesus once said? Your fortune is the cause of your misfortune. And that sums it up well. We've got too much wealth that has made us blind. I tell you this my own sister nearly got groomed by these guys and they had the audacity to meet her out side our home luckily my brother spotted something was wrong. She met a paki friend from college it was the beginning of something very sinister but we were lucky otherwise they would have had sex with her, took photos of her and then blackmailed her. Pakis need to be curtailed bigtime im getting so much problems from them they are looking to jump me, have a fight with me and i have had to leave my job because of pakis stressing me. Just today i was walking in Smethwick late and pakis were giving me dirty looks. Once i was stood on the street with my dad and some pakis drove past in a sprinter van shouting " i fucked your sister" These people eat tons of meat and then they become lustful dogs and prey on our girls. They use their female friends and cousins as honey trappers and lure naive and gullible people. I tell you we will be all working for pakis soon they will own everything, they are rising to the top in every field, law, nhs, teachers, schools,councils. There are so many of them they are involved in every industry.

In 10-20 years its going to get out of control with Muslims becoming the majority in the future. I see something ugly in the future for the UK.

The reason this grooming is happening is because it has been ignored by the powers that be. If you look at Rotherham case, there have been 1400 girls that have been groomed ( tip of the iceberg), what has been coming out is that these cases were reported to South Yorkshire police and they did nothing. The social services were also aware and they did nothing.

One thing to note is that the girls were from white working class backgrounds.

In 10-20 years its going to get out of control with Muslims becoming the majority in the future. I see something ugly in the future for the UK.

The thing is guys, there is a common mistake n confusion that happens between dating and grooming, especially from our n.american sikhs. Dating is simple, 2 ppl like each other n they become bf/gf of similar age or both r of adult age etc. Grooming however is, simply grotesque, and is where older men (20yrs-30+) targeting girls who r of very young age eg (9-13).

The problem of stopping our girls from dating out of faith is simple, through simple explanation of sharam and sikhi education.

The problem with stopping grooming of our/other girls is also simple now......shastar and armed jathas/gangs etc. The fact is the police in the uk r absolutly scandalous and corrupt, its unbelievable. As mentioned previously on these boards, groups like Shere Panjab highlighted this more than 2 decades back to the police, but they due to political correctness dismissed it. Fact is, sikhs have become pathetically weak in the uk, its embarassing! We r outnumbered, this is true, but tell me a time when we were not outnumbered? Theres a CLEAR muslim takeover of the uk, n it needs 2 b stopped, n this can only happen, via qurbanis and hathiyar, simple. Our girls have been snatched frm many parents now, n no one does anything, its quite strange, coz then we keep singing bowt "shere panjabi this n shere panajbi that". Really is time now for similar actions, such as the vigilantes singhs of leicester did on the mughal darbar, that wat we need to be doing, no point being bunch of cowards n crying bowt it afterwards.

I say start up armed jathas from now on, ak47, m16s, uzi's, kirpans etc. Sikhs always get mugged off, when we disarm ourselves. Birmingham sikhs especially must start buying firearms, straight up!

Growing up in 90s, i dont remember sikhs being bullied/getting mugged off, like they do nowadays.

I remember my dad telling me of a story here in bedfordshire, where an apni was made to run away from home by a p@ki, thru various methods. When the family found out about it, within 30mins, a group of armed singhs were dispatched to the p@kis house and the girl was brought back and the p@ki was done over, gud n proper!!! This was during late 80s n sikhs were in military mode, id imagine due to khalistan/80s etc. This is wat is needed now, badly.

Too many punjabi bimbos, plain and simple...if you go around dressing and acting like a slapper and posting indecent pictures of yourself on social media you will attract the wrong type of attention.

Because these girls have no knowledge, notion, pride or respect for Sikhi they are easily tricked and fall into the hands of groomers. There are different scenarios here we need to look at.

1. Grooming of underage school girls, this is a situation we need to be very alert of keep an eye on your children personally drop them off and pick them up from school. Keep an eye on all their friends circles and who they associate with. Do not allow unsupervised usage of computers and internet. I.e: keep your computer in a family area of the house, not the childs bedroom. Apply security software to lock down and monitor what they are doing.

2. College/University grooming., This sceanrio involves the grooming of older girls 16 upwards, in this scenario girls and guys hormones will be going crazy thats a natural thing. By this time if they havent had a sound family based education on ethics, morals, Sikhi etc they are very vulnerable. Alcohol abuse and friends circles are very important here University where girls stud away from home is an even more dangerous situation. BUT in this sceanrio there is almost always fault on the girls side as well...they at some stage have willingly got themselves involved in a situation (unless of course they werw intoxicated or drugged). They are old enough to make concious decisions. I just need to mention 2 high profile cases here Harmohinder Sanghera and Kimpreet Lalli, google them.,.. Both cases involve definite fault on the girls side. it's too easy for punjabi bimbos to get involved in situations then play the "dumb victim" card afterwards.

Read Dasam Granth charitopakhiyan and you will understand the wiles of women that Mahraj has warned us about and the effect that Kaam has on us all. The answer lies in prevention. Bring up your sisters with strong Sikhi ethical and moral values. Only by sending out strong empowered females can this issue be solved.

As for the males the same applies, have a strong Sikhi foundation, take up physical strength training and combat arts training.