Sikh Girls Being Groomed

singh598

Too many punjabi bimbos, plain and simple...if you go around dressing and acting like a slapper and posting indecent pictures of yourself on social media you will attract the wrong type of attention.

this type of thinking is where Amritdhari singhs have failed to grasp the understanding of Amrit.

If a girl is lying naked, does that mean you must rape her? yes? no? or does that mean it is ok for another man to rape her? yes? no?

Educate these girls if you have the courage to brothers and sisters, if you cannot be bothered to educate them then do not blame them but blame yourselves. If they do not listen, you can do no more, but grooming is difference matter. Don't blame them for being groomed if you can see it happening by paedophiles yet your Bir Rass lies slumbering.

Cisco is spot on. Two issues, one is grooming and the second is love jihad. Victims of grooming are always young girls about 17 and under while victims of love Jihad are almost always young women usually 17 and older. Main reason for Sikhs falling victims to this is because we have broken away from Gurbani. From a young age a child needs to be connected to Gurbani, get a Santhiya Ustad to teach them Gurbani, reward them for memorizing Gurbani and reading Gurbani daily. Gurbani is our Guru, so by connecting them with Gurbani at a young age you will also inadvertently connect their heart and minds with their Guru and Sikhi.

So far all we are doing since childhood is just teaching children to go to Gurdwara and Matha tek, that's not enough. By the time a child is 10 years old, they should become fully Nitnemi. A Sikh girl who is fully Nitnemi and is able to read Gurbani is less likely to become a victim of Love Jihad and grooming. Our boys are also becoming weaklings. Every Gurdwara should have a small gym which will encourage our boys and men to work out instead of allowing their tids to grow. And this isn't really that expensive considering the huge amount of bank balance each Gurdwara keeps. Connect the boys to martial banis of Dasam Granth. Basics of Sikhi is doing a good job in presenting Sikhi.

The first generation of Pakistanis in the UK were not too bad, we all got on and were good friends. The problem is with the second generation and third. i remember my dad told me a story about in the 80s how a Pakistani youth bought a Sikh girl home to introduce her to his parents and his dad was so outraged he said take her back home...he said if you want to marry her first have sex with your mom.

I have so many elder Pakistani friends they love me so much, i live in a majority muslim area. My dad has many friends, when they first came to UK they had to deal with a lot of white racists who would bully them. My dad said once on a terraced street they were getting bullied and a pakistani guy came and helped them and attacked the racists with a stick. My dad once saved the life of a Pakistani as his house was on fire.

Nowadays there isnt that love and thats because of global islamophibia/extremist, constant wars and on a social level it is due ethnic segregation to muslim youth sticking together and seeing as us non muslims, Sikhs joining EDL and social tension. The main problem is muslim youth have become gangsters and are radicalised towards hatred of non muslims and to convert them. In my area of my age there were loads of Muslims, a few Sikhs and Hindus and White guys.... we all grew up together from 11 went to the same school and played football together went to each others houses. We did drugs together and ruled the area we lived in.

When we were about 25 we still all hang around together and session together however i turned my back on them and turned to Sikhi. Now i meet some of them they are all radicalized and wear Muslim attire and keep long beards, one white guy was converted and one sikh converted to islam aswell.

I wonder who converted them? One guy in my year at school he married a sikh girl she left home everything for him. In my area there is a Sikh girl and a Paki went out with her for a couple of years and made her pregnant, she left everythinmg for him and now he has left her aswell. She lives in a flat and on benefits.

The first generation of Pakistanis in the UK were not too bad, we all got on and were good friends. The problem is with the second generation and third. i remember my dad told me a story about in the 80s how a Pakistani youth bought a Sikh girl home to introduce her to his parents and his dad was so outraged he said take her back home...he said if you want to marry her first have sex with your mom.

I have so many elder Pakistani friends they love me so much, i live in a majority muslim area. My dad has many friends, when they first came to UK they had to deal with a lot of white racists who would bully them. My dad said once on a terraced street they were getting bullied and a pakistani guy came and helped them and attacked the racists with a stick. My dad once saved the life of a Pakistani as his house was on fire.

Nowadays there isnt that love and thats because of global islamophibia/extremist, constant wars and on a social level it is due ethnic segregation to muslim youth sticking together and seeing as us non muslims, Sikhs joining EDL and social tension. The main problem is muslim youth have become gangsters and are radicalised towards hatred of non muslims and to convert them. In my area of my age there were loads of Muslims, a few Sikhs and Hindus and White guys.... we all grew up together from 11 went to the same school and played football together went to each others houses. We did drugs together and ruled the area we lived in.

When we were about 25 we still all hang around together and session together however i turned my back on them and turned to Sikhi. Now i meet some of them they are all radicalized and wear Muslim attire and keep long beards, one white guy was converted and one sikh converted to islam aswell.

I wonder who converted them? One guy in my year at school he married a sikh girl she left home everything for him. In my area there is a Sikh girl and a Paki went out with her for a couple of years and made her pregnant, she left everythinmg for him and now he has left her aswell. She lives in a flat and on benefits.

If u dont mind me asking, whereabouts in uk u live?

Also notice how after 9/11 it all changed? I never EVER EVER saw a single hijab at school/streets, then after 9/11, it all changed, and so did the "radicalisation" of p@kis.

U have a good point, regarding the differences in generations here in the uk. When it was my nana jis funeral (In Bradford), the weeks leading up to it, the sheer number of elder P@ks coming into show their respects and have a chat with my mama jis (some were his friends from the 70s etc) left me quite taken a back.

I hope the tiny lot of sikhs who have joined hands with the EDL, soon see the light and end any association with them.

If u dont mind me asking, whereabouts in uk u live?

Also notice how after 9/11 it all changed? I never EVER EVER saw a single hijab at school/streets, then after 9/11, it all changed, and so did the "radicalisation" of p@kis.

U have a good point, regarding the differences in generations here in the uk. When it was my nana jis funeral (In Bradford), the weeks leading up to it, the sheer number of elder P@ks coming into show their respects and have a chat with my mama jis (some were his friends from the 70s etc) left me quite taken a back.

I hope the tiny lot of sikhs who have joined hands with the EDL, soon see the light and end any association with them.

You wanna be careful with your earlier post about guns and swords.......you can get done for that

If women want to go down this path. why should we care?? I'm not saying don't educate them and don't bring awareness about the matter. But if they don't listen to the warnings then I don't really have any sympathy for them.

Kimpreet is a perfect example she was attracted to the weath of a older man and she got what she deserved. To many money grabbing girls that just want money and attention.

Your saying Muslims are taking over your area. Thats because you live in a predominatly Muslim area. Not all of the UK is like that.

Hence its no suprise all buisness are owned by the local muslims that is to be expected. plus the buinesses are proabaly cheap chicken and chip shops selling halal.

I live in an area with a large Hindu/tamil pipulation area and guess what alotof the busnesses are owned by hindus.

It got so big because Pakis got so big. They own all the shops, they do all the benefits scams, they do all taxis at night, they do every illegal activity under the sky, tax evasion, money laundering, drug dealing, fraud. They are all related and well networked and hang around in gangs while Sikh boys have become a bunch of weaklings, Gurdwaras have become empty and Sikh girls all think they are Katrina Kaif. And now we take the head out of the sand when our beautiful sisters are left with gaping holes and permanent tattoo marks. I remind you all that Kabir says in Gurbani that that which happens to your neighbour will happen to you soon aswell. The amount of Pakis in the UK is just rising too too much and these people are islamic extremist and cunning people. I hate to say it and i hope it doesnt come true but whites and Sikhs aswell as others are becoming second class citizens. Kudos to the EDL who have raised a voice against this whilst Sikhs cant even discuss this in a Gurdwara and we cant look after our own people, our mentality is hatred towards each other.

What behzti of the Sikh Quam that BBC has to do a documentary about Sikh girls being groomed and abused. What more behzti can there be that a girl is tricked and groomed into prostitution from the first day at a Nagar Keertan. There is gonna be a nagar keertan soon at Domeli Gurdwara - what arrangements have been made to protect the vulnerable. When are we gonna smarten up and think with our brains. We are seen as a community that like bhangra and dance around saying brroaaah!!

Muslims see us as weak, and trust me i dont know about other areas but around the west midlands Muslim boys are a lot more tuff than Sikh boys and are hardened up. Our lot have just got it too easy. Well you know what Jesus once said? Your fortune is the cause of your misfortune. And that sums it up well. We've got too much wealth that has made us blind. I tell you this my own sister nearly got groomed by these guys and they had the audacity to meet her out side our home luckily my brother spotted something was wrong. She met a paki friend from college it was the beginning of something very sinister but we were lucky otherwise they would have had sex with her, took photos of her and then blackmailed her. Pakis need to be curtailed bigtime im getting so much problems from them they are looking to jump me, have a fight with me and i have had to leave my job because of pakis stressing me. Just today i was walking in Smethwick late and pakis were giving me dirty looks. Once i was stood on the street with my dad and some pakis drove past in a sprinter van shouting " i fucked your sister" These people eat tons of meat and then they become lustful dogs and prey on our girls. They use their female friends and cousins as honey trappers and lure naive and gullible people. I tell you we will be all working for pakis soon they will own everything, they are rising to the top in every field, law, nhs, teachers, schools,councils. There are so many of them they are involved in every industry.

they swore at u infront of ur dad? Don't these scum bags have any respect n the way u r describing how pakis took over is actually happening where I live like owning shops n fighting for isis ect but the pakis here r mostly a bunch of fobs I wish I could help our sikh brothers in uk it boils my blood that they said that infront of ur father. The only advice I can give u is start working out n do mma I used to have problems with arab n pakistani kids to they used to rob my jackets n that but after i started kickboxing n working out they started respecting me n stopped bothering me!

It seems to me that is is inevitable That the problems facing uk sikhs regarding pakistani youth will happen here in canada. The pop is growing hugely cos thy have like 4 kids minimum n they r turning into gangsters here aswell. Everything was all good when we went to school but nowadays we do hear about beefs happening n kids gettin jumped plus Demographics of predominately sikh areas r changing now

It also has to be noted that most of these cases we are hearing in the news come from one particular community of Sikhs. Ie their surnames such as Lali, Sanghera, Gill, Sandhu and so on seem to be from the Jat community. Im not saying this does not happen in other Sikh communities but from personal experience and from the various news headline about cases that have come to light in the media the majority seem to come from this community.

As Sikhs are very segregated community its down to the leaders of each community to help their own so to speak. as Other Sikhs cant exactly help other Sikh commuinties as we dont mix with each other and have our own separate Sikh temples. What is the

We need to find out a way of addressing this issue as a whole ie , Ramgharia, Bhatra Jatt ect. all these communities must come together its going to be difficult as we dont integrate with each other. But As someone who is from another Sikh community .

Its very frustrating and heart breaking when I see fellow Sikhs from other communities who are being used and abused by Muslims.

As has been mentioned alot of the cases stem from families that are divorced or vulnerable and that when these predators strike. They specifically look for Sikh girls where they dont have a good family foundation as its easier for them to get them to manipulate and isolate them.