Bjp/rss Ready To Dump The Badal Dal

lsingh

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I am going Miss Cleo on this post and making some off the wall predictions:

Badal Dal will start to raise slogans of Khalistan and Panthic causes.

Would not be surprised at this point if Badal tried an alliance with the other Akali Dals to consolidate power.

He is hungry for money and power and will do whatever it takes to get it, including "going back" to the Sikhs.

Flame suit on. :ignore:

These Hindus were right. They said that they will eliminate Sikhi, the way they eliminated Buddhism. It is shame that they have become very successful in their intentions.

Sorry jeeo, I strongly disagree. No power in this entire creation can harm/damage Sikhi. Its true that a big multitude of Sikh leaders in recent times have let the qaum down on several instances, but so what? Every single one of us has to do his/her part. If you can't, the least you can do is to keep that fire burning inside you so that tomorrow your kids might do something. Pass this fire on from generation to generation, and with Guru Sahib's kirpa a day will come when "aaqi rahe na koi", and then automatically "khuaar hue sab milenge", and ofcourse ultimately "Raj Karega Khalsa".

Singho have faith in Guru Sahib! He made His Panth strong enough to face ANYTHING. We just need to realize it and be aware of it.

Sorry jeeo, I strongly disagree. No power in this entire creation can harm/damage Sikhi. Its true that a big multitude of Sikh leaders in recent times have let the qaum down on several instances, but so what? Every single one of us has to do his/her part. If you can't, the least you can do is to keep that fire burning inside you so that tomorrow your kids might do something. Pass this fire on from generation to generation, and with Guru Sahib's kirpa a day will come when "aaqi rahe na koi", and then automatically "khuaar hue sab milenge", and ofcourse ultimately "Raj Karega Khalsa".

Singho have faith in Guru Sahib! He made His Panth strong enough to face ANYTHING. We just need to realize it and be aware of it.

Hanji, agreed with you Veerji,

What I meant was how Buddhism was eradicated from India, similarly Sikhi has almost reached that point. It might not take them long to completely ruin Sikhi in India.

Sikhs are all over the world and will continue to grow just like Buddhists.

Hanji, agreed with you Veerji,

What I meant was how Buddhism was eradicated from India, similarly Sikhi has almost reached that point. It might not take them long to completely ruin Sikhi in India.

Sikhs are all over the world and will continue to grow just like Buddhists.

In dharamshala they have set up institutes to teach the arts and unique skills of buddhism they know that the Chinese and Indian are Dokhis so are trying to preserve everything themselves , the language, the calligraphy, the embroideries, carvings, painting and scultures etc We need to do the same preserve the knowledge of santhiya, arth in Guru Granth Sahib ji, Dasam Granth and Sarabloh Granth, to preserve the calligraphic arts, the embellishment arts,Gurmat sangeet using Tanti Saaz, manufacture of tanti saaz, weapon smithing , we should have the best sword smiths on the planet and the best trained sant-sipahi. We should Have full control over creation and dissemination Guru ji Saroop, those who wish to bring a saroops has been fully trained and have done santhiya classes and every Saroop is traceable so beadbhi doesn't happen.Our history should be taught to all our children in a proper manner not a slapdash bedtime stories way. The women should be trained foremost for defending the youth and home when the Men are not around . The kids should be master singers and nitnemis by Preteens.

Maybe I'm dreaming Big but I believe Khalsa can do this and more ...they just got to start.

Maybe I'm a dreamer

RSS shakhas in rural Punjab could threaten peace’

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/rss-shakhas-in-rural-punjab-could-threaten-peace/article6558083.ece

Congress Deputy Leader in the Lok Sabha Amarinder Singh warned on Sunday against the holding of RSS shakhas in rural Punjab as it could lead to communal polarisation and reaction from certain quarters, eventually threatening peace in the State.

A party release said Capt. Singh was talking to presspersons after a meeting with party workers in Amritsar, his constituency. He suggested that the RSS leadership reconsider its decision to hold shakhas in rural areas.

Reacting to reports about differences between the Akalis and the BJP, Capt. Singh said the people of Punjab were disillusioned with the BJP as much as they were with the Akalis. “It is immaterial now whether they [bJP] fight along with Akalis or separately, as the people of Punjab will teach them a lesson in any case during the next Assembly elections,” he said.

“The BJP in Punjab cannot wriggle out at this stage even if it parts ways with Akalis as they have been partners in sins of omission and commission all these years.

Being part and parcel of the ruling alliance, they have got the best of the government and their leaders have been accused of corruption,” he said. To a question about Rs. 5 lakh compensation each to the victims of the 1984 riots, Capt. Singh demanded equal compensation for the victims of the terrorist violence in Punjab.

Keywords: RSS shakhas, Amarinder Singh