Sikh Girl In Honey Trap Attack

Big_Tera

These girls are the scum of the earth.

Just when you thought girls that come from Sikh households couldn't get any worse they go and prove us wrong again.

They date muslims and convert to islam. pedal drugs for these people as well as taking deliveries for drugs on behalf of them. ie helping muslims cover up their crimes. i have read many cases of this happening all over the UK. These are not any petty crimes either. I'm talking about violent gang attacks, drug dealers, robberies ect.

I just by chance came across this news story. It is completely shocking and a wake up to Punjabi girls to show them what exactly they are doing and the extent of their evilness when they are influenced by their so called Muslim friends.

A violent attack on an innocent Sikh guy, Dharmendra Singh.

A girl from a Sikh background, Sanya Garcha disgracefully traps a completely innocent Sikh guy to her 2 Muslim accomplices who then rob the Sikh guy in a violent robbery and steal all his jewelry. The girl herself is not exactly poor, she come from an affluent area. It says in the article that the girl was just friends when the gang, but im pretty sure she was more then a friend. After the attack the girl and the 2 muslims must have got together and had a good laugh about how they beat the living daylights out of the Sikh guy. What and utter disgrace and embarrassment to Sikhs.

This is how crafty these people are they are brainwashing and manipulating Punjabi girls to attack their own people now. These people have so much control over these girls that converting to islam is small fry for them, They are now willing to attack their own to please the muslims that they are with.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/10433791.Trio_jailed_for_violent__honey_trap__attack/

Yup, they turn on the sob stories and get away lightly as well. Just like Kimpreet Lali play the "dumb innocent victim" card when they get caught out..

The warninngs of the dangers of kaam/lust and the wiles/slyness of women is all there in the writings of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dasam Granth, charitopakhiyan .Read and take heed of the warnings and lessons..

Its

Yup, they turn on the sob stories and get away lightly as well. Just like Kimpreet Lali play the "dumb innocent victim" card when they get caught out..
The warninngs of the dangers of kaam/lust and the wiles/slyness of women is all there in the writings of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dasam Granth, charitopakhiyan .Read and take heed of the warnings and lessons..

What I don't get is these embarrassing protest marches by Sikhs in luton, birmingham ect.

First they don't educate their kids, Dont keep and eye on them at college and uni. give them way to much freedom. and when their daughters get drugged, converted used and abused.

Then they then do a protest march against it LoL

Forget the protest marches just keep an eye on your kids like your suppose to.

where was you all this time . when you should have been looking after your kids?? probably down the pub getting legless.

Yep this problem is growing. I thought with more awareness about this issue there would be less cases but its the opposite. the awareness campaigns by sas are not having any affect. when these girls fall in love they go crazy and are prepared to do anything.

This sort of scum are not Sikh they are Punjabi or coconut hollow corpses who do not have any religious faith but are lustful for money, drink and drugs and fake celebrity including being part of a criminal gang. She should not get away without her identity photo being splashed across the internet. This is the type of dirt that joins ISIS and then cries when they are raped and beaten by their new Islamic brethren. There is no point in getting angry with her parents or the Sikh community as many of these people do not want to belong to our community or have to some extent mental issues a body chemical imbalance which persuade them to attach themselves to this type of glam ego lifestyle. We are all on a journey and we should pity these rotten souls as they will not know Waheguru in this lifetime.

Yes girls like these so promiscuous. They will latch onto the latest guy with the flash car and money.

Saying that she did get these guys banged up in prison for a total of 20 years. I guess she did this just to save her own back though.

P.s I am not 100% sure this girl is Sikh, as 'Sanya' does not sound like a Punjabi or Sikh name. And Garcha sounds like a Hindu name. who knows..

Yes girls like these so promiscuous. They will latch onto the latest guy with the flash car and money.

Saying that she did get these guys banged up in prison for a total of 20 years. I guess she did this just to save her own back though.

P.s I am not 100% sure this girl is Sikh, as 'Sanya' does not sound like a Punjabi or Sikh name. And Garcha sounds like a Hindu name. who knows..

The surname Garcha is a Punjabi surname associated to Jatts. I know of a few Garchas.

Of course she only became a prosecution witness to save her own back and avoid a prison sentence.

The surname Garcha is a Punjabi surname associated to Jatts. I know of a few Garchas.

Yes but there are more Muslim Jatts in Pakistan Punjab than there are Sikh Jatts in India (Punjab), and the Muslim jatt clans in Pakistan share the same gorths, such as Cheema, Gill, Janjua, Khalon, Dhillon and Garcha etc.

So, given the fact that it's Bradford we're talking about and the girl's first name is 'Sanya', there's far more chance that she's a Pakistani Jatti and this thread is much ado about nothing.

No shortage of such girls unfortunately. As mentioned by Cisco, remember the case of kimpreet lali? an apni who has a drug dealer Muslim BF and even smuggles drugs for him until she's caught then she acts like she is innocent. Even if she was innocent, what's she doing with a Muslim BF in the first place

Garcha is a Jat goth. And I have relatives whose daughter's name is 'Sanya'. Plenty of Desis keep such names. They probably keep it because it sounds similar to the western name 'Sonya'.