Sikh Girl In Honey Trap Attack

Big_Tera

You're clutching at straws now Johnny.

Sanya is a very very common first name for Pakistani Muslim females. Very common.

Lets re-examine the evidence:

• The girl's first name is one that is one of the most common first names among Pakistani Muslim females
  • The girl comes from Bradford where 9 out of every 10 south Asians are Pakistani Muslim.
  • The girl's surname is a jatt surname and most Punjabi Jatts in this world are Pakistani Muslim
  • With the large number of heroin addicted Pakistani Muslim females in the UK, violent honey trap robberies among them are quite common and a growing problem. Look at this recent news story from Wolverhampton for example: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/honeytrap-couple-jailed-vicious-assault-3950693

Like I said before, I don't know for sure but all the evidence seems to point towards this girl being a Pakistani Muslim jatti. NOT a Sikh.

You're clutching at straws now Johnny.

Sanya is a very very common first name for Pakistani Muslim females. Very common.

Lets re-exmine the evidence:

• The girl's first name is one that is one of the most common first names among Pakistani Muslim females
  • The girl comes from Bradford where 9 out of every 10 south Asians are Pakistani Muslim.
  • The girl's surname is a jatt surname and most Punjabi Jatts in this world are Pakistani Muslim

Like I said before, I don't know for sure but all the evidence seems to point towards this girl being a Pakistani Muslim jatti. NOT a Sikh.

Yes most Punjabi Jats are Muslims, but in the west most Jats are Sikhs. Secondly certain Goths such as Grewal, Garcha, Sidhu Brar are such Goths which you will never see a Musim with these Goths. These are Jats of Malwa who became Sikhs. Similarly you will find such Jatt Goths found in west Punjab which are hardly found among Sikhs because most of their members almost all became Muslim. Such as Tarar Jats who are almost all Muslims. I've never met a Tarar who is a Sikh. Sanya is not that common name among Sikhs because there are people who give their daughter this name. I myself have a relative whose daughter's name is Sanya. People began giving this name to their daughters during the 90s.

Yes most Punjabi Jats are Muslims, but in the west most Jats are Sikhs. Secondly certain Goths such as Grewal, Garcha, Sidhu Brar are such Goths which you will never see a Musim with these Goths. These are Jats of Malwa who became Sikhs. Similarly you will find such Jatt Goths found in west Punjab which are hardly found among Sikhs because most of their members almost all became Muslim. Such as Tarar Jats who are almost all Muslims. I've never met a Tarar who is a Sikh. Sanya is not that common name among Sikhs because there are people who give their daughter this name. I myself have a relative whose daughter's name is Sanya. People began giving this name to their daughters during the 90s.

There are many Garcha villages in doaba also, and interestingly, their heartland lies in the triangle around Bilga. Now that triangle, includes areas such as Talwan. Pre-1947, that area had a distinct Muslim majority, and that includes Muslim Jatt clans....and that includes clans with the same surnames of Sikh Jatts from that area such as Dhillon, Dosanj etc. However, going back to your Malwa argument, one of the most powerfull jatt Sikh clans of Malwa is also the single most powerfull jatt Muslim clan in Pakistan : The Tiwanas. Moreover, Grewal is also a major clan in Pakistan found in their Faisalabad, Sahiwal and Sargodha districts. So, as you can see, the clan surnames overlap both sides of the religious divide. The interesting thing here is that no Sikh Jatt clan shares a surname with Hindus, but they do with Muslims. Whilst at the same time other Sikh groups such as Aroras and Khatris share their surnames with Hindus but NEVER Muslims.

Also...it's a mute point but the Sidhu-Brar you mentioned as a Malwa gorth isn't entirely correct. Brar does not exist at all in doaba and Sidhu does not exist at all in malwa. The two are, for intents and purposes separate but do, however, remember their shared background when it comes to marriage etc. Oh and also, whilst interestly enough, the Brar clan does not exist among Muslims in Pakistan, Sidhu is still a strong clan surname among Muslim jatts in Pakistan and can be found mainly in Lahore. Of course this could be because Sidhus came first and the Brars are an off-shoot of the Sidhus ?

but in the west most Jats are Sikhs

You're probably right about that, but I don't think any of us can say with 100% certainty. I see and meet Pakistani Punjabi Jatts all the time in London, and there's alot more in Canada and America, but we also have to remember that a large proportion of the Kashmiri / Mirpuri Pakistanis in the UK actually classify themselves as Jatt.

But we're digressing here Johnny, I'm sure you'll agree that most of the evidence so far seems to point to this girl being a Pakistani Muslim rather than a Sikh....would you not ?

There are many Garcha villages in doaba also, and interestingly, their heartland lies in the triangle around Bilga. Now that triangle, includes areas such as Talwan. Pre-1947, that area had a distinct Muslim majority, and that includes Muslim Jatt clans....and that includes clans with the same surnames of Sikh Jatts from that area such as Dhillon, Dosanj etc. However, going back to your Malwa argument, one of the most powerfull jatt Sikh clans of Malwa is also the single most powerfull jatt Muslim clan in Pakistan : The Tiwanas. Moreover, Grewal is also a major clan in Pakistan found in their Faisalabad, Sahiwal and Sargodha districts. So, as you can see, the clan surnames overlap both sides of the religious divide. The interesting thing here is that no Sikh Jatt clan shares a surname with Hindus, but they do with Muslims. Whilst at the same time other Sikh groups such as Aroras and Khatris share their surnames with Hindus but NEVER Muslims.

Also...it's a mute point but the Sidhu-Brar you mentioned as a Malwa gorth isn't entirely correct. Brar does not exist at all in doaba and Sidhu does not exist at all in malwa. The two are, for intents and purposes separate but do, however, remember their shared background when it comes to marriage etc. Oh and also, whilst interestly enough, the Brar clan does not exist among Muslims in Pakistan, Sidhu is still a strong clan surname among Muslim jatts in Pakistan and can be found mainly in Lahore. Of course this could be because Sidhus came first and the Brars are an off-shoot of the Sidhus ?

You're probably right about that, but I don't think any of us can say with 100% certainty. I see and meet Pakistani Punjabi Jatts all the time in London, and there's alot more in Canada and America, but we also have to remember that a large proportion of the Kashmiri / Mirpuri Pakistanis in the UK actually classify themselves as Jatt.

But we're digressing here Johnny, I'm sure you'll agree that most of the evidence so far seems to point to this girl being a Pakistani Muslim rather than a Sikh....would you not ?

I agree with u my ol' mucker.

However regarding the tribes of the scumpuris in england,i have found them mostly 2 b of rajah (rajput) clans and gujjar clans, hardly any r jatts. Most panjabi muslims in england tho r jatts, but sadly theres hardly any of them in england, as i wud think the relations in uk between r community n theirs wud b much better.

Sidhu does not exist at all in Malwa? That's ridiculous. Sidhu is probably the most common jatt surname in Malwa.

Yes, Brars are a subgroup of Sidhus. But there are LOTS of Sidhus in Malwa who write "Sidhu" and not "Brar" as their surname.

Sidhu does not exist at all in Malwa? That's ridiculous. Sidhu is probably the most common jatt surname in Malwa.

Yes, Brars are a subgroup of Sidhus. But there are LOTS of Sidhus in Malwa who write "Sidhu" and not "Brar" as their surname.

As a former Sidhu what does that have to do with anything ....GUYS WAKE UP!!!!!! the point is about being true to core Sikh Values not who can identify the region of India/Pakistan this girl came from ...if she was Punjabi she was NO SIKH , if he was getting involved with an unmarried female he was NO SIKH

LOOK AT THE CONDUCT AND LEARN ...BE a TRUE SIKH... SIMPLE, NOTHING MORE , NOTHING LESS

When will you guys spend more energy in spreading the word that there are no castes in Sikhism

rather than staying in the old , backward, casteist mindset and carrying on ranting on the hindu caste system.

When are we going to change or are we ever going to change?

No veer. Can't speak for anyone else, but we certainly are / were not advocating any caste nonsense. We were simply using knowledge / history / demographics etc to work out whether this criminal female was a Muslim or Sikh.

The good news is, like good detectives, I think we actually cracked the case.

Thats what I'm here for. To learn from my brothers and sisters. So thank you brother for teaching me something I did not know.

No veer. Can't speak for anyone else, but we certainly are / were not advocating any caste nonsense. We were simply using knowledge / history / demographics etc to work out whether this criminal female was a Muslim or Sikh.

The good news is, like good detectives, I think we actually cracked the case.

Thats what I'm here for. To learn from my brothers and sisters. So thank you brother for teaching me something I did not know.

And if you are not advocating any caste nonsense, why are you happy learning about the casteist crap of from where the all the backward, hindu mindsetted castes originate from.

Instead be happy to learn and teach that Sikhs have no caste.