Should The Patka Be Encouraged Among Sikh Youth Over Dastar?

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki FAteh,

NO!!! this is legitimising the very bad til that is occuring in India and elsewhere where our youth are buying off the shelf designer name do-rags and claiming these as legimate dastars ... I was in a plane to India five weeks back and I'm not kidding you I saw only two Dastars out of a contingent of men numbering at least thirty ion the plane the rest were wearing these patkey with baseball caps jammed on top . I was the only dastar wearing female on the plane and I was getting the evil eye from these jokers. I am not kidding it wasn't kids of under 16 but grown men of thirty, forty and older

There is a place for patkey and that is on toddlers to age 10 MAX after that age there is no reason to wear , I used to wear full dastar to school for physical education classes too, patkey were created for MUMs to tie on real kids incapable of doing their own dastars, not teens or grown men. If you are amritdhari the patka cannot be seen to satisfy rehitnama of Guru Gobind Singh ji concerning dastars.