Anxiety Mental Health Drugs

Guest DD

Faith in Guru Granth Sahib is the best solution to this problem. I suffered in silence because of how i would be seen after i tell evryone openly of what i have been going through. Although many see it and know it. But its a don't tell and don't ask way to avoid the real issue. You are much stronger than me to go get help. I feared how telling anyone about my problems would have affected me getting a career. How i would be seen mentally weak to handle tough challenges in life and ruin a company's moral. Yet i do even better than rest of the employees in my position. I have not let it effect my work life. If the company would have known, i would have not got the job. Tell people that can help you and not those who will label you with a broken person stamp.

Best of luck to you. Stay positive.

Alot of people are suffering from this currently, and its not suprising, society is full of crap, its full people who are full of the 5 theives, who are insecure and jealous and in attachment to each other instead of realising how free, fearless and magnificent they truly are are- and realising truth in all its glory.

Go to the gurdwarra, ground yourself in the Truth- read up on bhagti and start it 100% and without fear.

Guest johnjoseph

I think it is a combination of diet , sleeo and exercise. remove all unwanted stress. You may need medication but that would be up to a qualified doctor. Medication may help but difficultto find the right one(s).