Sikh Woman On Interfaith Wedding Issue

Well i'm passionate about this kind of issue! unlike you!

In gurbani harsh words are used aswell you going to censor that too? grow up!

really in gurbani you will find that a protitute is literally that not a swear word ... I think you are not behaving in a manner befitting a gursikh, you can be passionate without being vulgar or vile to innocent parties.

really in gurbani you will find that a protitute is literally that not a swear word ... I think you are not behaving in a manner befitting a gursikh, you can be passionate without being vulgar or vile to innocent parties.

I'm not a gursikh yet! im on a journey to gursikhi myself, i wouldnt call myself a gursikh until i have conquered the 5 sins and been blessed with amrit.

But apologies to the sangat for any crude or harsh views I have expressed as you can tell im a passionate and sometimes angry punjaban and a proud Sikh that wants whats best for our community and religion without idiots trying to groom us into other ideological paths.

This is wat some girl on that page wrote in regards to anand karaj of non-sikhs.

" If our langar is good enough for any race then our blessing to all should be the same."

So by this crappy logic, if i invite my rastafarian mate n he wants a marijuana spliff in the gurdwara i cant stop him coz any1 is allowed in the gurdwara, n we have to bend over to other ppls demands.....utter utter shower of s...

This is wat some girl on that page wrote in regards to anand karaj of non-sikhs.

" If our langar is good enough for any race then our blessing to all should be the same."

So by this crappy logic, if i invite my rastafarian mate n he wants a marijuana spliff in the gurdwara i cant stop him coz any1 is allowed in the gurdwara, n we have to bend over to other ppls demands.....utter utter shower of s...

check this on there

Tina K Bains " From first hand experience of being raised in a moderate sikh family, and my ex-husband a non-sikh. We had a Anand Karaj at home, a non sikh ceremony (where the priest walked out) and civil wedding. Experience show, weddings are a sacred ceremony in any religion and should be read, understood and felt with the heart and soul. Else we may as well be talking jibberish at a ceremony. Anybody should be allowed to get married in the Gurdwara, given they know and feel the ultimate love trying to be created is not within an egotistic relationship but way beyond. If as individuals we cannot get loving beyond ourselves to an infinite, we are kidding ourselves that we are in love to marry another."

so this lost atheist punjaban says she her EX-HUSBAND was a non-sikh? lol the irony shes arguing for everyone to get married in gurdwara let sikhi be destoryed and sikhism mean nothing and everything yet she couldn't even form an argument for being with a non-sikh guy because her marriage didnt last as most mariages to non-believers dont. How can she even dare to adovate for what is right or wrong in Sikhism when she sold out and married and non-sikh and couldnt even make it last?

what kind of advert for marrying a non-sikh guy is her example if you cant even make it last long term. My mind is truely shocked at the amount of anti-sikh atheist ignorant morons we have in our community

check this on there

Tina K Bains " From first hand experience of being raised in a moderate sikh family, and my ex-husband a non-sikh. We had a Anand Karaj at home, a non sikh ceremony (where the priest walked out) and civil wedding. Experience show, weddings are a sacred ceremony in any religion and should be read, understood and felt with the heart and soul. Else we may as well be talking jibberish at a ceremony. Anybody should be allowed to get married in the Gurdwara, given they know and feel the ultimate love trying to be created is not within an egotistic relationship but way beyond. If as individuals we cannot get loving beyond ourselves to an infinite, we are kidding ourselves that we are in love to marry another."

so this lost atheist punjaban says she her EX-HUSBAND was a non-sikh? lol the irony shes arguing for everyone to get married in gurdwara let sikhi be destoryed and sikhism mean nothing and everything yet she couldn't even form an argument for being with a non-sikh guy because her marriage didnt last as most mariages to non-believers dont. How can she even dare to adovate for what is right or wrong in Sikhism when she sold out and married and non-sikh and couldnt even make it last?

what kind of advert for marrying a non-sikh guy is her example if you cant even make it last long term. My mind is truely shocked at the amount of anti-sikh atheist ignorant morons we have in our community

Haa o lord, she should of married a Dr, who could of operated on her n given her some akul